Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,628 comments
a set of cheap (41€) glasses on the right, and some better-looking expensive ones on the left (185€)... hey, I change glasses every 4-5 years, so I'm allowed a bit of luxury every now and then.

Totally agree. My glasses cycle used to be every 9 months, but since my Rx has stopped decaying, I only need a new pair every 5 years. I dropped in on a pair of Oakley glasses and not only did they last the whole time but to this day I still get compliments on them. I'm getting a pair of IC! Berlin frames in a couple months though.

blackberry8310.jpg

With At&T of course

MiniPickUp020.jpg

My US import copy arrived yesterday...

670_front.jpg

...and of course got watched, stunning picture and audio quality and a good film on the whole as well.

Oh, edited to add, I picked this up earlier in the week as well. Not had a chance to watch it yet.

512J%2Bs7UtQL._SS500_.jpg

Regards

Scaff

dsc00342bu3.jpg

PS3 (wooo)
Games and DualShock3 from PlayAsia (Wooo)
MacGyver Season 1 (Wooo)

Burnout Paradise!!! Love that game, I think I'm gonna go online this weekend. gtjezard if you wanna road rage...with my racing truck :P

Oh, and how's the DS3?

Burnout Paradise!!! Love that game, I think I'm gonna go online this weekend. gtjezard if you wanna road rage...with my racing truck :P

Oh, and how's the DS3?

The DS3 is awesome. I went back to the original SixAxis just to test this morning and I don't want to use it ever again.

Added you on PSN for some burnout'ing :).

My next purchases will probably be CoD4, and either NBA'08 or Oblivion, not sure yet. Got GTAIV on pre-order at my local store 👍

My parents came up here so they "treated" me to 5 boxes of pop-tarts, two boxes of rice-crispy treats, 5 more packets of Ramen and some water/drink powder. Maybe I can make this batch last me more than a week.

Ive been meaning to get me an iPhone clone.. they have ones which are literally identical its scary!

Robin

Well it ain't no iPhone, that's for sure. But for this cheap, there isn't a single cellphone on the market that offers better value. Your Meizu one looks to have some superior capabilities to this one, but this one blatantly rips off the iPhone, without any shame whatsoever.

I love it. But I'd love an iPhone more.

Not a purchase, per se, as it was free with my PS3, but I did have to fill out the rebate card and affix a stamp to an envelope. Strenuous, I know.

br549wn8.jpg

Just bought it earlier today:

photo0064hz1.jpg

"Support Your Local Bands....." 👍
(of course, I can't wait to buy something better that this..... :D)

lol, I know especially considering I thought $30 was cheap. It was a gaming forum, I'm not sure if others will do the same deal, but I can direct you there anyway. Some people were getting DS3s so I guess the value of a DS2 is going down? xD

Latest Posts

Back