Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Venom+-+Welcome+to+hell.jpg

Macy's put this year's stuff on sale instead of last year's, I got ALL of it for the retail price of the jacket!! Mwahahaha, it was good since I needed some new clothes as well. The Nike Elite series isn't too shabby either :D.

DUBlueDevilsNikeEliteGameBlackPerformanceDriFitJacket1.jpg

thumb.aspx

duke-nike-college-elite-t-shirt---mens---royal-full.jpg

921395671_260.jpg

For my Legacy:

Openport 2.0 - The OpenPort 2.0 is our newest tuning tool hardware that is capable of communicating with a most OBDII compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. Combined with our EcuFlash software, the OpenPort 2.0 is capable of reflashing a large number of newer Subaru and Mitsubishi vehicles, and support for other cars is in progress.

Tactrix_Openport_4b4437551be29.jpg

wrapture
Do you really use all of the 320GB on your PS3?

It's not as hard as you might think, especially if you are a PS+ member. Between some 5GB or larger installs, full games for download, and even some PSN games getting into the 2GB range it is easy for someone who has owned a PS3 since launch.

I know I'm over 200GB in games alone, but have all my movies on an external drive. If you count video, audio, and photo files I'm well over 320GB.

And I know he plays more games than I do.

FoolKiller
It's not as hard as you might think, especially if you are a PS+ member. Between some 5GB or larger installs, full games for download, and even some PSN games getting into the 2GB range it is easy for someone who has owned a PS3 since launch.

I know I'm over 200GB in games alone, but have all my movies on an external drive. If you count video, audio, and photo files I'm well over 320GB.

Yea i guess your right. At my dads house we have a 1TB server for all of our files.

This.

Oh, and it's only a 120GB drive in it now.

I'm hoping FIFA '11 is as good (or almost) as '12? Cause I just bought '11, couldn't resist saving $25.

Also picked up an NHL and NBA game for $3 each ;).

Last edited:
Thanks. I was interested until I saw the prices. Yes I'm cheap. (and broke) :P

Free shipping if you order four shirts. Plus they are made in USA. ;)

Also I've gotten quite tired with my parents running 8 devices(total of 9 including the printer but that's connected to the wall) on a 6 outlet surge protector(Dad got it around when the pentium II was around) with a three plug extension cord, so I got this, BELKIN BE112230-08 8 Feet 12 Outlet Surge Protector - $19.98 w/ shipping:
image.aspx

(link if you are interested. The deal ends today)

With this I'm also going to look into mounting the surge protector on the computer desk(low down on the side). I shocked my parents when I told them I bought it for them. Much rather lose a $20 surge protector than hundreds in computer parts.

Are you upside down? Because it's switched around. I'm still running my 3 year old 17" Asus N-Series laptop. I'll consider an upgrade to a thinkpad if my friend gets the money to buy my laptop(kept it in good condition and maintain it myself).

Are you upside down? Because it's switched around. I'm still running my 3 year old 17" Asus N-Series laptop. I'll consider an upgrade to a thinkpad if my friend gets the money to buy my laptop(kept it in good condition and maintain it myself).

:embarrassed::lol::P Thanks for noticing that simple/careless mistake! I tend to do that

I need a replacement because I hate the 2GB RAM! It's a great laptop for school but 2-4 tabs open at chrome, it already uses 70-90% of it's RAM

Is that the new 15" with Retina Display? Keyboard looks off to be the standard 15" Nice buy though!

619l%2BlbPXUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Never thought Canada would get any, maybe it was a mistake. Luckily I did as it was only $3.74 at Walmart versus $9.99 on eBay. I don't do tricks on these silly toys, I plan on gathering more trucks and making custom boards and then starting a new collection.

Is that the new 15" with Retina Display? Keyboard looks off to be the standard 15" Nice buy though!

Yes, it does looks like the standard 15 inch at a glance :). I was quite surprise when I try to feel the weight difference between these two and the MBP feels lighter than the acer.

One thing that I don't really like about the retina display is it makes some of the compressed pictures in GT5 photo mode section look..really pixelated/ over sharpen

Last edited:
Just bought an Stage 2 opensource e-tune. Once I get my Tactrix cable, I will be get some base rom data to send in to start the process. How this works, I will get a base map for my car with the listed mods I have added (downpipe and exhaust system). I will log some data with the base map and send the logs back. They will analyze the data and issue a new map. This process will go back and forth for up to 7 total revisions or until we are both happy with the tune. Some things he will adjust for is timing, air/fuel, boost, elevation compensations, etc. Pretty excited about it. Currently at 243hp and expect to be around 300-310 hp at the flywheel after the tune. Can't wait.

Bought an iPad with 64 GB and 4G (or rather 3G which is fastest you get in Europe since Apple in their infinite wisdom decided to not use a 4G chip that works in the rest of the world.) Managed to persuade the sales guy to sell it to me for the same price as a 32 GB. :D

They're awesome and work great, I mean the headlights even come on. How awesome is that?

I'd love to buy them, if I didn't already have one 8 gig, two 4 gigs, and one 1 gig flash drive. :nervous: Sounds pretty awesome with the headlights though...someone tell me I need to buy it ASAP! :lol: Just not sure which one to pick out.

Edit: The GT-R, 911, Scirocco, LP640, AMV12, Volvo C30, Fiat 500, and Mini all look cool. :drool:

Just bought an Stage 2 opensource e-tune. Once I get my Tactrix cable, I will be get some base rom data to send in to start the process. How this works, I will get a base map for my car with the listed mods I have added (downpipe and exhaust system). I will log some data with the base map and send the logs back. They will analyze the data and issue a new map. This process will go back and forth for up to 7 total revisions or until we are both happy with the tune. Some things he will adjust for is timing, air/fuel, boost, elevation compensations, etc. Pretty excited about it. Currently at 243hp and expect to be around 300-310 hp at the flywheel after the tune. Can't wait.

Oh dear, you've got the bug. You think you'll stop modding it! Look at me, it all started with a pair of axle-backs.... now i'm eagerly awaiting for my Supercharger. :scared: where does it end!?

For the PS3. It was 10% off + free shipping. Total came to just over $125.

Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD10JPVT 1TB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Bare Drive

ps3hdd1tb.jpg

I got it today and installed it. One huge PITA was the restore function wouldn't work. I did a backup to an external HDD that was 1TB in size that had a partition that was 125GB in FAT32.

Well, it backed up OK but when it was time to restore, it wouldn't do it. I confirmed that there was a backup when I connected the HDD to my PC. During the 'restore' process' the option to select the restore point was there, but the PS3 just wouldn't restore it.

Called Sony Help Line and they had no idea why it wouldn't. All they can tell me is the HDD I restored it to was too big for the PS3 to recognize. Yeah, sounds like CRAP to me too, but what I can I do? Lucky for me I saved all my game saves and synced all my trophies before restoring. It was a pain downloading my saves, plus having to redownload all my purchase games and add-ons, all over again, but at least I have them.

So, when adding a new HDD to your PS3, don't use a large HDD with a partition to use as a restore device. Your PS3 won't like it.

Got a refund from the BF3 Premium price drop, so I wanted to complete my thatgamecompany collection:
flow-game-screenshot-1.jpg

So, when adding a new HDD to your PS3, don't use a large HDD with a partition to use as a restore device. Your PS3 won't like it.

I don't think the problem was the large HDD but rather the partition when you went to restore it. As long as the whole drive is formatted to fat32 then it will work.

Back