Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
I'd love to buy them, if I didn't already have one 8 gig, two 4 gigs, and one 1 gig flash drive. :nervous: Sounds pretty awesome with the headlights though...someone tell me I need to buy it ASAP! :lol: Just not sure which one to pick out.

Edit: The GT-R, 911, Scirocco, LP640, AMV12, Volvo C30, Fiat 500, and Mini all look cool. :drool:

I have 5 8GB and 3 4GB, and trust me, you can never have enough Flash Drives :lol:
Only thing is, at my staples, I only saw the Murcie, Vantage, R8 and VW Beetle, but the selection was pretty picked over.

Got a refund from the BF3 Premium price drop, so I wanted to complete my thatgamecompany collection:
flow-game-screenshot-1.jpg

Saywutnow? This is a NZ thing?

I have 5 8GB and 3 4GB, and trust me, you can never have enough Flash Drives :lol:

I agree. I buy a new one around every few months.

Sometimes I just see a really cool one shaped like lighter or built into a watch strap and I have to buy it.

I don't use them for much, just keep them in various places I frequent so that I can grab a movie or album from a friend or use Firefox Portable on rented PCs.

I went to the city today, and I bought THIS:

Trying not to think about how much it did cost me :crazy:
Great buy!! You're going to have so much fun with it! And on top of that, you will happily watch your laptimes get faster after a couple of days of using it.

^ 👍 Well worth the price.

71.jpg

iPod classic 160GB in charcoal. Bought it off a friend for a bargain.

and a pair of Vans Ellis mid shoes:

066881_SP12_VJWV5QS_None_Vans_Black-Charcoal-DeepRed_EllisMid_Shoe_0--7bddc-L.jpg

:dopey:

Last edited:
But you are going to have so much fun with it 👍

Great buy!! You're going to have so much fun with it! And on top of that, you will happily watch your laptimes get faster after a couple of days of using it.

^ 👍 Well worth the price.

I'm still going through the "Is it supposed to make those sounds?" stage. But it's my first FFB wheel and I really like it. I improved my 'ring+NSX laptime by 3 seconds yesterday, it may be due to the wheel or my amazing driving skill, but I think it's because of oil change and +15hp :D Now I just need to get a PS3 and GT5 :)

Fortis B-42:

post-9322-036207100%201284390711.jpg

I've been looking for a Fortis for ages and finally I stumbled upon a deal just too good to refuse :D

After 13 years of good service my MS Intellimouse died. The lights went out:

Goodbye you will be missed. 13 years really long. Your paint suffered but you performed your task very good.

2006-02-15-intellimouse-explorer.jpg

So I got myself a new Logitech M500 Laser mouse. Basic model, but it suits me fine.

21824.png

Funny thing was I thought the this was DOA because the light is not one. Apperently laser mice do not do that :)

Fortis B-42:

I've been looking for a Fortis for ages and finally I stumbled upon a deal just too good to refuse :D

Oooooh, that looks swish!

*quick google for catalogue*

And I see why it looks swish!

Love the colour combo and it is something that I like the look of. Just.... if you have to ask the price, you aren't the right client for them. Maybe it'll be a target to get at some point in the future I guess.

Interestingly, their website actually have a blacklist of watches that has been stolen. Kinda shows you exactly how sought after they can be and pretty expensive.

New 'uprated' clutch kit. Expecting my current one to die within the next week. :grumpy:

yarisclutch.jpg

Wow, that car still looks new, how much time/KM did you get out of the past clutch?
Nice pickup though. 👍

Thanks, I think it's at about 26900 miles so roughly 43k's. Sadly the clutch release bearing failing is a common problem with pre-2008 cars like mine so it was only a matter of time before happened to me. Must've been the bit that Toyota let the French design. :irked:

Oooooh, that looks swish!

*quick google for catalogue*

And I see why it looks swish!

Love the colour combo and it is something that I like the look of. Just.... if you have to ask the price, you aren't the right client for them. Maybe it'll be a target to get at some point in the future I guess.

Interestingly, their website actually have a blacklist of watches that has been stolen. Kinda shows you exactly how sought after they can be and pretty expensive.

Thanks Submerged. :cheers:

I've been looking for the last 18 months to add a Fortis to my collection and you are right, they are quite dear (rightly so, they are official manufacturers of Cosmonaut watches!).

Quite randomly last night I was searching ebay and checked out one of my favourite sellers and my eyes dropped out of my head; he had a nearly new one for way under market value! I'll post pics in the 'what watch are you wearing' thread when it arrives :)

So a pretty looking figurine appeared at the front door today:

saber_01_by_destryker17-d5683sh.jpg

saber_09_by_destryker17-d568524.jpg

saber_08_by_destryker17-d5684z7.jpg

Some mean looking detailing on the bike's panels.

saber_11_by_destryker17-d56857e.jpg

As well as the blazer and dress pants.

saber_07_by_destryker17-d5684w4.jpg

For those curious about the bike, the base model was a Yamaha VMAX.

Finally found a pair of "deck" shoes (really just loafers) I've been wanting for months now that weren't Vans.
clementeow.jpg

Now, I can rock a white suit & pink shirt just like Crockett. :cool:

Back