Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,679 comments
Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_cover.jpg

For 15 dollars at Best Buy, I felt that it would be stupid to pass it up. Especially since I have been on and off about it for a while now. Currently enjoying the game.

I bought a family guy t-shirt with brian on it wearing a hoodie. I like it, he's my favourite character and the t-shirt was cheap. It is too far to go upstairs and get my camera though so sadly I'm not going to put a picture up.

1bf3b2.png

Played it for many hours on the PS3.
Now that I have a PC capable of running it I thought why not.

Cheers Shaun.

1bf3b2.png

Played it for many hours on the PS3.
Now that I have a PC capable of running it I thought why not.

Cheers Shaun.
You won't regret it... :D:tup:

Aaand I bought a new HDMI cable, so I don't have to move around on the one connected to the PS3. :sly:

I didn't buy the ads themselves, I bought a few '60s/'70s National Geographic magazines for 50 cents to $2.50 a piece.

426834_391183400944327_477255110_n.jpg

iPhone-4S-logo-with-White-iPhone-4S-and-Siri-logo.jpg

Finally, a proper phone, compared to my last one.
As a bonus, got it for the price of a regular iPhone 4, saving $150.

Speeding fine from those fine Plod in Scotland. £60 and 3 points, not even the oportunity to have a clean license by going to a 'training day'.....

Sony KDL32BX320
128137.jpg

And a second copy of BF3, so i can play with my brother :)
I've got the 40 inch version. Good TV.
Same here :cheers:
I also have the 40" version of the Sony Bravia. KDL-40EX720 40" 3D LED-LCD TV 120hz 240 motionflow 3d

Did my thread about LED HDTVs inspire any of you?? :dopey: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=237042&highlight=sony+bravia
In fact I am about to make the last payment on it on Friday. Had 6 months same as cash. Otherwise I have to pay the interrest for 6 months.

Been using it for a while, but the last relevant purchase:

Body-Attack-LIPO-100_500.png

160_0.jpg

Mine's a different taste, though. I've bought "Vanilla Very Berry". Stupid name, but it does taste good.

Quite possibly the most amazing purchase I've made in the 22 years of my life so far... Here's a teaser. I'll be picking her up in a few days!

Quite possibly the most amazing purchase I've made in the 22 years of my life so far... Here's a teaser. I'll be picking her up in a few days!

She's purdy! Congrats, should be a blast that one! :D

I purchased a Turbo Down Pipe and Exhaust install yesterday. The days of crawling under a vehicle, working on my back, are over. I would have paid double to have it done!

Some videos of the exhaust tone can be found here.

What I really like about the Magnaflow exhaust is the straight through design, the stainless steel, and the lifetime warranty. All of those things equate to a high quality, performance product.

:cheers:

So you got the Smart Fortwo in the background and the C6 was just in the way of the photo.

You jerk! :P

:lol:

No worries, dude. It's just temporarily jealousy.

Enjoy the hell out of her! That's an awesome, classic American sports car. And remember, it ain't a race car so taker her easy. ;)

Have fun! :cheers:

Back