Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,679 comments
I bought a few things for my BTCC collection (Also for Knockhill in a months time :)) and some munchies :D. I got a Pirtek fleece, hoody and hat and am planning on getting a t-shirt in the not too distant future :dopey:.

RacingCap.jpg

MensFleece.jpg

MensRacingHoodie.jpg

002-1.jpg

I'm a Pirtek fan but you'd not guess :lol:.

Opinel-No-7-Trekking-Vertigo-Knife-collection-1.jpg

A new climbing knife as I seem to have misplaced my old one. I already have a traditional Opinel knife that is excellent so I thought i'd try one out in bright green.

Haha thanks guys. No, it's definitely the red C6 in the picture. Everything paid for and under my own name. Kinda proud of that. I guess hard work and patience finally worked out after all. :)

I'll update my car thread when I finally get her home.

techdecklongboards.jpg

They're new here! eee! Best part is that they're scaled models of their real counterparts.
Too bad they costed $5 each.

I am 5'3" and weigh only 63Kg.

I am compact, I can eat junk food non stop and not work out and not gain a single pound.

I am 5'3" and weigh only 63Kg.

I am compact, I can eat junk food non stop and not work out and not gain a single pound.
I always laugh when I hear people say this. I grew up saying the exact same thing my entire life.

Of course you wont gain proper weight eating junk food especially if you have a very high metabolism (ectomorph). Little to no protein at all in that food. Its not called junk food for no reason. Eat junk food and your body looks like junk. :lol: If you want to gain proper muscle weight you will need to workout and eat proper food with protein. Replace all that with steak, chicken, fish, or other food thats good for you and you will look a lot better and gain weight. And you will need to eat a LOT more food than you eat right now. I guarantee you are only eating maybe 1/4 of the amount of food you need to eat to gain weight. Believe me I was that guy too. But if you want to do it right, visit the fitness sub forum. We can hook you up with all the advice you need.

Last edited:
You bought diabetes?

My sides... :lol:

Anyways here is what I bought 2 days ago... I am so happy with it so far. <3

img0983p.jpg

DiRT3.

Bought it at my local gamestop for 30$. Can't believe I picked up this deal, wasn't expecting it from gamestop. Plus it's a truly amazing game.

P.S. Feel free to add me if you have it!

Don't judge me.... :nervous: (I'm still only 46kgs in weight :sly:)

I could, quite literally, carry you around like a doll.

Will you be my doll?
The prison translation for that is "will you be my [female dog]*
Lmao you guys are killing me today. I havent laughed this hard on the GTP site in a long time. :lol:
Most younger women are more than 100lbs not to mention a boy/man. I think even most emo kids weigh more than 100lbs. Well maybe not. Clearly they must be on the junk food diet too. :lol:

Purchased yesterday:

*Snips of games purchased yesterday.*

I now own all of the Warhammer 40k Dawn of War games :D

Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword.

Oh and thanks to soulstorm...

Look... Rhinos... THEY HIDE IN METAL BAWKSES!

Last edited:
Sopwith Camel - Set 10266

7006874420_85dc555c60_b-550x432.jpg

It's very cool, there's a stick that moves the flaps and the thing is massive. I put about half of it together tonight.

Joey D
Sopwith Camel - Set 10266

It's very cool, there's a stick that moves the flaps and the thing is massive. I put about half of it together tonight.

Does anyone remember when LEGO was a giant box of pieces and your imagination created the awesome stuff? The sets they have today are cool but cost more than my entire LEGO collection from my childhood. And something feels lost when they have custom pieces for a set.

Not trying to crap on your purchase Joey, just something I've been thinking about since my daughter got a free Thomas Duplo set that was 100% custom parts.

Does anyone remember when LEGO was a giant box of pieces and your imagination created the awesome stuff?

That's what my son's are now even though they started as kits. :indiff:

As a kids we had pretty much just blocks of various sizes and the odd unusual piece.

Cheers Shaun.

Back