Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,618 comments
#2. $250 well spent. Going on the 3rd panel that's been on this thing. That specific number has been replaced twice already, counting the original. Not to mention set 3 of front fenders and a 4th tailgate :D

FDBPF.gif

#2. $250 well spent. Going on the 3rd panel that's been on this thing. That specific number has been replaced twice already, counting the original. Not to mention set 3 of front fenders and a 4th tailgate :D

FDBPF.gif

They sure like to use the salt in your area don't they, try and find some Finnegan's WaxOyl, that panel then may just outlast you.

They sure like to use the salt in your area don't they, try and find some Finnegan's WaxOyl, that panel then may just outlast you.

Road salt does a number on a vehicle. I'm surprised the underneath is as clean as it is honestly. Rust proofing done 20 years ago worked wonders. Otherwise we used to wash it a lot and kept it clean.

Impulse buy. Even got the preorder special edition without the pre order. Steel case, etc.
Kg1FgPt.png

FoolKiller
Why is there a PSA on your phone screen?
FoolKiller
If it's AT&T they don't do it to iPhones. Can you turn it off?

PSA?

If you mean the "Don't text and drive" sticker, it comes with it on there. Like the other guy said, it is a AT&T thing.

My Samsung Captivate back in 2008 had it too, same thing with my Samsung Infuse.

Every commercial I have heard and seen lately has something about them saying "Take the pledge not to text and drive".
It doesn't leave a sticky mark at all, it is basically a screen cover with writing on it.

I took this picture right as I took it out of the box as I was charging it before I even turned it on for the first time. I did this so I could just take that sticker off and call and activate it.

Public Service Announcement.

If you mean the "Don't text and drive" sticker, it comes with it on there. Like the other guy said, it is a AT&T thing.

My Samsung Captivate back in 2008 had it too, same thing with my Samsung Infuse.

Every commercial I have heard and seen lately has something about them saying "Take the pledge not to text and drive".
It doesn't leave a sticky mark at all, it is basically a screen cover with writing on it.

I took this picture right as I took it out of the box as I was charging it before I even turned it on for the first time. I did this so I could just take that sticker off and call and activate it.
So just a sticker. I was afraid that was the boot up screen or something.

Still, never had it on three iPhones from ATT.

178830.jpg

Got a replacement cable for my HD650s. The old one wasn't delivering signal to the left driver. Thank goodness you can replace the cable on these. My AKG K701s are useless now since the cable is hard-wired into the left can. The signal in those doesn't travel across the headband. They're junk now. Anyway, I haven't been able to listen to my headphones in over a year. Man, they sound so delicious. Now I just need to get some leather/pleather replacement pads (see below) since the velour makes my ears hot as hell.

HD650-1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get red wiper blades? Can't seem to find them anymore. I mean the mechanical piece, not the rubber.

:lol:, love the composition. I guess you have some work to do!

Yes, i'm updating my game collection by buying games I've never played before. Most of those games are single player adventure games without on line trophies so no pressure in reaching 100% :)

Now this combo was hard do get, believe or not but I've manage to pull off great deal. 13$ for both in great conditions. 👍

I use to own a couple of Honda CRX's. I know of two first generation CRX's of which one is for sale (with a lot of parts). One 1.5i 12v and another one 1.6i 16v. The one that is for sale is the 1.5i 12v. I'm much more interested in the 1.6i 16v thopugh but I don't know if it is for sale, if the car papers are still with the car and in what condition this CRX is. It looks alright.

I have been thinking to store the Mondeo in my garage for the winter and buy a cheap car instead. That's where the CRX comes in. If I should store the Mondeo for 4 months, and drive with a cheap car, I'll be saving 526 euros. Plus the Mondeo will be spared from all the winter salt.

I'm not sur yet whether I buy a cheap car or not. If I should buy this CRX or another cheap car, like a Smart Fortwo, I post a photo and show off my latest purchase. :D

71kc7pHWkKL._SL1024_.jpg

Qpad MK-80, Blue switches. My first mechanical keyboard. Am liking it so far.

Though UK layout, rather than whatever that layout is above.

Last edited:
Back