Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,617 comments
Speaking of tablets:

xperia-tablet-z-hero-black-PS-1280x840-9762f55e0dbb3b157c916273ac31b015.jpg

So I can give my dad his back, since I've been borrowing it for the past month.

And one of these:

Consola-nintendo-ds-lite-clear-crystal_444319125_7.jpg

So I can give my brother his back, which I've been borrowing for a year.

Just ordered my F12.

Most people get it in red but I decide to have mine in silver, I like it a lot. This snapshot was before I went through all the options.

Front Camera and Rear Camera
Scuderia Badges
Thats about it.

For the interior.

Black leather
Carbon Fiber Trim
Red Seat Belts
White Stitching
Red Rev Counter
The racing seats, for autocross and trackdays.
And a Golf bag. I do like golf.

It will be at my local dealer in about 6 months so it should be here in May, just before summer!

Cant wait!!!! XD
Too bad that's not the configurator issued by Ferrari for dealership use, so I don't know how you can claim you took a snapshot of the car before going through your options list.

Pretty sure he's making a joke, not a ludicrous claim.

I mean, I have been wrong before. Only once, but before.

It would be appreciated if you would stop wasting everybody's time with stupid claims and unamusing jokes; this isn't the thread for it.
Ok. I guess I only thought it would be funny.

Jokes aside, my order from JDM Brand came in. Got a turbo key chain and a Mazda lanyard, since I drive a Mazda.
interior 027.JPG
interior 029.JPG

Got this last night. It's free on the App Store.

image.jpg

It's pretty much just Tiny Tower with a Star Wars facelift, but you get missions from the emperor and there are additional Empire levels, like interrogation and blast doors where you send certain kinds of bitizens to achieve tasks, like discover rebel intelligence or create security codes.

Ya I'm playing Tiny Death Star while I'm on a conference call that goes till 5pm on a Friday (not bitter at all). It's pretty fun.

I picked up AC for Steam too and had my fiancée start downloading it for me so it'll be there when I get home.

Right. Because any food more than 24 hours old is a waste of anyone's money. :rolleyes:

And I'd rather not hear about someone choosing second hand underwear as "snacking material" over that, either.

If you can't tell that last part was a joke, so help me...

Ill post a photo later.

And why would your waste money on old popcorn? Thats like buying second hand underwear.

CAM00017.jpg

this is about 3/5 of what I bought, not bad for downtown retail. At at an archaic 30+ hours old it is much better than even the best effort mustered by my microwave.

Right. Because any food more than 24 hours old is a waste of anyone's money. :rolleyes:

And I'd rather not hear about someone choosing second hand underwear as "snacking material" over that, either.

If you can't tell that last part was a joke, so help me...

Day old scones at another local shop make a nice treat and for maybe a third of the price.
And I see what you did there.

this is about 3/5 of what I bought, not bad for downtown retail. At at an archaic 30+ hours old it is much better than even the best effort mustered by my microwave.
Learn how to make popcorn properly (on the stove, air popped, or microwave popcorn bowl) and you can make ten times that much, fresh, and flavor it anyway you want.

Speaking of, I'm gonna go make some.

2012091304.jpg

I bought an extra battery for my camera since I left mine charging at home. I paid way too much for it, but oh well, what am I going to do? I am halfway around the world, and it's not like I can just go get it, or the other choice is to not have my camera at all.

Looking on the bright side, I now have 2 batteries for my camera.

Went to RadioShack today. Picked up one of these:

pRS1C-2264717w345.jpg

And this:

AV32.JPG

So I can swap some speakers around my house, since my new TV doesn't have near the bezel as my old one (so the old center channel I had in front of it sticks up into the screen area).

Back