Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,617 comments
AA Gallardo :)
dscf8590rb3.jpg

May I ask where you buy those? I had a hobby shop near me that had half the store filled with die cast model cars, but it closed down.

I haven't collected any in a couple years and recently wanted to start again. Thanks

May I ask where you buy those? I had a hobby shop near me that had half the store filled with die cast model cars, but it closed down.

I haven't collected any in a couple years and recently wanted to start again. Thanks

You're really going back a fair few years with that car...... If you have a look on the scale model thread they might tell you the good stores in America I only know the good ones in Europe.

Arrived today

EE96A380-AB91-40E9-B42F-9A439B7D5E0E-1890-0000016F5D8AEF43_zps40cacded.jpg

TB
The Hub can control up to 8 devices (the Ultimate Hub can do 15). The problem, and I'm just guessing here, is that I doubt it can differentiate between them as the IR signal is almost assuredly the same so all of the lights will turn on and off at the same time. In theory.
Interesting. Please, report back. What else does the Ultimate Hub do besides being superior?

lg-optimus-g-ls970-sprint-overview.jpg

this thing is a brute, with 2 GBs of RAM and 32 of storage. It has Gorilla Glass on the back (:indiff:) and is just a slab of tech so it was otterbox'd right out of its original box.

TB
How does it work if you preorder online? Does it get mailed to arrive at launch? Or does it mail on launch day? Or can I pick it up in store?

I want to support GTP, but I want to get my game at launch.

I know with Amazon Prime they guarantee launch day delivery, but cars.

Just ordered my F12.

F12.JPG

Most people get it in red but I decide to have mine in silver, I like it a lot. This snapshot was before I went through all the options.

Front Camera and Rear Camera
Scuderia Badges
Thats about it.

F12 interor.JPG

For the interior.

Black leather
Carbon Fiber Trim
Red Seat Belts
White Stitching
Red Rev Counter
The racing seats, for autocross and trackdays.
And a Golf bag. I do like golf.

It will be at my local dealer in about 6 months so it should be here in May, just before summer!

Cant wait!!!! XD

Last edited:
@liampage123 I don't really believe you. If you put up some real proof, or the standard username on a sheet of paper with the car in six months, I'll happily eat my words. However, I seem to recall that the waiting list for the F12 is over a year long.

If a car detailed in Vancouver can throw down for a F12, I'm in the wrong damn profession.

Or someone is telling the truth. Which is not smart.
Is there a similar thing available for us UK/EUers?
Either @Jordan posted the incorrect link to gamestop.co.UK or there isn't an affiliate link for said site.

TB
If a car detailed in Vancouver can throw down for a F12, I'm in the wrong damn profession.

Or someone is telling the truth. Which is not smart.

Either @Jordan posted the incorrect link to gamestop.co.UK or there isn't an affiliate link for said site.

Hmm, can get through to GameStop, but can't see the AE only the £40 version, any helpers? I've gone through the checkout process up to the payment page and seen nowt about upgrading it to the AE.

@liampage123 I don't really believe you. If you put up some real proof, or the standard username on a sheet of paper with the car in six months, I'll happily eat my words. However, I seem to recall that the waiting list for the F12 is over a year long.

Can't he just screenshot the confirmation email? I bet it's like when you order a pizza from Domino's or a Mac from Apple and they give you step by step updates as your custom made pizza/Mac nears completion and dispatch. :P

Nice. How are you liking the Note III?

I just got the Note II and I love it. I can only imagine the Note III though.
It's awesome, as expected! :D

I really like the screen, the flow of the menus and the way it feels when holding it. It should suit nicely to my Galaxy Gear aswell. :)

Can't he just screenshot the confirmation email? I bet it's like when you order a pizza from Domino's or a Mac from Apple and they give you step by step updates as your custom made pizza/Mac nears completion and dispatch. :P

@liampage123 Do this and I'll believe you. Otherwise, you can just keep dreaming.

Latest Posts

Back