Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,622 comments
I haven't bought anything in forever, not even cameras.

CHANGED THAT.

10eac36ebeac11e385810002c9549946_8.jpg

Mom was cleaning out today and found my dad's old Yashica GSN, so I gave him $40 for it, and then got a call that someone had a bunch of old cameras, the Yashica 635, Ansco Automatic Reflex, Ansco Memo II, and Polaroid 80A, and scored all that for $200. The Yashica even comes with the 35mm kit which is awesome.

CHANGED THAT.

10eac36ebeac11e385810002c9549946_8.jpg

Mom was cleaning out today and found my dad's old Yashica GSN, so I gave him $40 for it, and then got a call that someone had a bunch of old cameras, the Yashica 635, Ansco Automatic Reflex, Ansco Memo II, and Polaroid 80A, and scored all that for $200. The Yashica even comes with the 35mm kit which is awesome.

Wanna send some my way?

Oakley Holbrooks, just like my boy Alonso it turns out. Cost a bomb with prescription lenses coming from Oakley :indiff:
I've seen him wear every Oakley model under the sun, which makes sense. I bought a pair of Fuel Cells when I saw him wearing them last year.

photo.JPG

Recently purchased an iPhone 4S Black 32GB.. Also, that Aqua Element Case Vapor 4 Bumper and a carbon back sticker... I'm enjoying it so far! :D

Got me some new cooking spices (a couple are hard to find) and containers to hold the stuff I buy in bulk.

image.jpg

The biggie here is the sodium free vinegar powder. I can now have low sodium salt & vinegar chips.

Turmeric is for pickling and canning, and because I'm tired of grinding the whole root. If I were using it for flavor, sure, but I'm not. Lemon zest just because I don't always have fresh lemons on hand and peeling and drying my own is a pain to get enough to have it regularly on hand.

Citric acid is another biggie that I have trouble finding. I make my own soft drinks and my lemon-lime is missing the characteristic bite. Also, mix it with potassium chloride salt substitute and it cuts down on the bitterness of the potassium.

Last edited:
Came in the mail today:

_-Adventure-Time-Explore-the-Dungeon-Because-I-DONT-KNOW-PS3-_.jpg

I know the game got poor reviews but I thought I'd try it out anyway (also probably 'cause I love Adventure Time :)). i was able to get it for $30 AUD, which is about half the price most retailers in Australia are selling it for atm

2610795.jpeg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

This arrived today.
I liked the anime enough to buy the first issue of Attack on Titan. I haven't bought manga before, so this is a new experience and I'm happy to say that I really like it (especially from an artistic perspective) and will certainly get some more volumes.

I'm now officially a git. (in case you had any doubts before)

View attachment 139358

In my defence, it is the R32-in-disguise 3.2 Quattro with DSG, so is the right spec of wrong car for an 'enthusiast'

Be sure to scrap the longlife inspections and go for fixed. And always keep a close look on your timing chain. A nice exaust and those can sound so mean 👍
Good choice, welcome to the audis

It's hard to find good olive oils and balsamics here in KY. Trying a few things from Lucero Olive Oil.

image.jpg

Salad Lover's Kit:
1) 100ml Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
2) 100ml Sevilano Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
3) 100ml Koroneiki Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
4) 100ml Lemon-Infused White Balsamic Vinegar
5) 100ml Lemon-Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
6) 100ml a Lime-Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
375ml Classic Dipping Oil
Roasted Tomato Tapenade
Sweet Roasted Garlic Mustard

So I bought a PS4 today

ps4-hrdware-large18.jpg

And a used copy of Need for Speed: Rivals

2396892-needforspeedrivals.jpeg

I also pre-ordered MLB: The Show 14 and now I have to wait a whole month to play it.

Picked up some new hot tub filters so I can fire that thing back up this weekend:

PLBS75.jpg

Also needed new luggage:

0004984519140_500X500.jpg

On sale at Wally World. I got both a 21" & a 25" spinner. Same model/style only in red.

Just need to track down a store with a 29" bag to complete the set.

Back