• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,622 comments
Finally got it:
_-Gran-Turismo-4-Prologue-PS2-_.jpg

Finally got this the other day as well :indiff::

$_57.JPG

I got the soap of this.

pg-6541_4z.jpg

Love it. Great summer scent. Zanzibar joins Matterhorn as another of my favorite body products. Wish it came in a bar form though. They have the bear glove and ravenspit or whatever it's called, but those smell like jolly ranchers.

3820p_99c_2m.jpg

I've got it on the way (hoping for Thursday). I'm going to throw it at my brother and shout "HEAD HUMPER!" and hope is scares the 🤬 out of him.

In addition to purchasing comic books and games, I have also looked at promotional items.
This one arrived in the mail today:

$(KGrHqR,!jYFJvRnmyIUBSeEZecFP!~~60_57.JPG

This lanyard is from the 2013 New York Comic-Con. Due to the postage cost, I decided to buy two of them :):

DSC04271.JPG

Buying games for a console you don`t have yet. Must been cheap. :P
You know how games are highly collectible and hard to find like a month after they come out. You got to grab them while you can.

Whoops.

20131101_191551.jpg

20131101_191622.jpg

Focus Izalco Pro frameset.
Oh well the upgrade to full carbon was inevitable, near on the pro level frame only difference being the carbon layup making it about 100 grams heavier.
Even though it was a run out price due to being a 2013 frame I won't mention the price. :scared:
Now if it would just hurry up and get here so I can build it, with the Easter break I'm hoping for Tuesday.

BB42-350-new.jpg

HSC ceramic bearing bottom bracket for the above frame so I can use my current crank set.

When do you expect it to arrive?

Hoping for Tuesday, shouldn't be later than Wednesday really as the shop is just outside Melbourne and it's being sent by courier.

I'm off next week between Easter Monday and Anzac day so I'll be like a little kid with my nose pressed up against the window watching and waiting.

Oh well the upgrade to full carbon was inevitable, near on the pro level frame only difference being the carbon layup making it about 100 grams heavier.

Is the weight difference even noticeable?
I have a heavy MTB with a bag of tools and stuff on it, but wouldn't know why I would want a lighter bike at this point.
Maybe I'm too slow to notice any difference :P

Is the weight difference even noticeable?

For me, hell no.
Some guys do spends thousands though just to shave a bit of weight here and there. Biggest advantage to a light bike is climbing hills, the pros have a limit to stop manufacturers pushing the limits that cause serious failures.

A few individual Pokemon cards I want for my collection, and some to display in my room in different folders (so bought many of the same), and 5 XY packs.
order01_zpsff0b218d.jpg

For me, hell no.
Some guys do spends thousands though just to shave a bit of weight here and there. Biggest advantage to a light bike is climbing hills, the pros have a limit to stop manufacturers pushing the limits that cause serious failures.

Eh, climbing hills with carbon is fairly noticeable, chopping half a minute on a 5 and a bit minute climb is fairly serious :D Great purchase, but yeah, hurts the wallet :ouch:

Better post up the bike when it's all together for sure in the other thread.

Eh, climbing hills with carbon is fairly noticeable,

I should have been more specific, what I meant is the 100 odd gram difference between the full pro spec and mine due to slightly different carbon won't make any difference to me. But sure yeah, the lighter the better for climbing.

Better post up the bike when it's all together for sure in the other thread.

Will do. 👍

Back