Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
$30. Sure, why not.

industar-50-2-review-3-5-f-1.jpg

All you need now is the cracking Jupiter 8. Sweet little lens.

I love the Pancake lens, I was going to get an Industar but once it was on the adapter it was no longer small and flat.

All you need now is the cracking Jupiter 8. Sweet little lens.

I love the Pancake lens, I was going to get an Industar but once it was on the adapter it was no longer small and flat.
Damn you! I didn't think there was a M39->Alpha adapter. You shouldn't have said that! :mischievous:

Just got my lovely Diancie plushy from the Pokemon Center website. Plush Been sitting inside that cold box for some hours before I came home noticing the box standing in my front door outside with it after my bus dropped me off.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Since my PS3 is pretty much corrupted now and can't fix it, *Yes I've tried going into safe mode and picked the restore PS3 option but only worked for a day before freezing upon booting it up* I now have the whole time to chill and spend time with her. 💡

Only got two months to go until I can finally get my PS4. Just got to wait. All questions and responses are appreciated.

Last edited:
@Mike Rotch if there is an M39 to Alpha adapter it's worth looking into the quirky lens.

I got mine when I bought a Zorki 4K Rangefinder.

image.jpg

Be ready for the weird aperture and focus rings as they are tied together as such so you never know what stop you have it set to :D

TB
@pokemonfan58 - turn some damn lights on!
There's already light in the background. Sorry it's just the way how my IPod Touch's camera works. Or maybe I could say the lights aren't so bright due to the fact that it's been used all the time. Though when we first gave it some new light bulbs it was much more brighter. Although light bulbs getting less brighter is something you need to live on with.

TB
Then stop buying stuffed animals and buy some new light bulbs. They're like 42 cents each. :lol:
What on earth is the problem with buying Plushies? I'm not in charge of this house because my parents are the ones that buys lightbulbs. What I buy is video games, Plushies, and will soon start working on my own in making Pokemon costumes and buying material. To be fair this is my room that the picture was taken in but I don't buy lightbulbs. Sorry I rather deal with that when I start to live by myself.

Since your a moderator. I'm not going to push the boundaries of the rules here and throw in insults. That would just make myself look like a idiot.

What on earth is the problem with buying Plushies? I'm not in charge of this house because my parents are the ones that buys lightbulbs. What I buy is video games, Plushies, and will soon start working on my own in making Pokemon costumes and buying material. To be fair this is my room that the picture was taken in but I don't buy lightbulbs. Sorry I rather deal with that when I start to live by myself.

Since your a moderator. I'm not going to push the boundaries of the rules here and throw in insults. That would just make myself look like a idiot.

Unfortunately, not taking the joke kind of did that for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No way? Just explain why was this necessary to complain about the brightness in my room. You can see the plushy just find.

If this nonsense keeps going on, I'm going have to retake the pictures in my dad's man cave and edit the post since it's already bright enough in there. If not then boy I'm going to consider this bullying.

No way? Just explain why was this necessary to complain about the brightness in my room. You can see the plushy just find.

If this nonsense keeps going on, I'm going have to retake the pictures in my dad's man cave and edit the post since it's already bright enough in there. If not then boy I'm going to consider this bullying.

So commenting on lighting conditions is now a form of bullying. lol

Dude... having good lights in your bedroom will save you from blindness and those pictures are not ok. There's no possible way this is bullying unless you consider every sentence with your name in it bullying. Use the flash or take it outside in the sun. Or get new lights.

Clearly not the brightest bulb in the box.
You know what? This is odd because someone made a post here as well about his recent purchase with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire *I think it was Alpha Sapphire* and also had a Zangoose plushy. So all because I showed off a Diancie Plushy that I bought and you guys felt that it being too girly and it was too dark, typical sonic fan opinions was necessary. Lol

You know what? This is odd because someone made a post here as well about his recent purchase with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire *I think it was Alpha Sapphire* and also had a Zangoose plushy. So all because I showed off a Diancie Plushy that I bought and you guys felt that it being too girly and it was too dark, typical sonic fan opinions was necessary. Lol

No, we just have eyes.

Dude... having good lights in your bedroom will save you from blindness and those pictures are not ok. There's no possible way this is bullying unless you consider every sentence with your name in it bullying. Use the flash or take it outside in the sun. Or get new lights.
I don't get it why does this matter. For making videos and posting them to the public I could understand because everyone wants it to be good. But arguing over low quality / poor brightness pictures based on something that someone just bought isn't necessary. Not everyone has a camera that is as amazing as Mozart. *My YouTube videos aren't any good anyways.*

*EDIT* My fault that I didn't said this but if the picture was really dark then retaking the picture would be a wise choice.

Listen buddy.

I don't care what it is, or what you do with it, all that was jokingly asked was if you could post pictures that are a bit brighter, so that we can actually see what you bought. But you pretty much blew a fuse right away.

Lighten up. In both ways. We are all trying to be friends here.

@pokemonfan58 - so very much this:
Listen buddy.

I don't care what it is, or what you do with it, all that was jokingly asked was if you could post pictures that are a bit brighter, so that we can actually see what you bought. But you pretty much blew a fuse right away.

Lighten up. In both ways. We are all trying to be friends here.
I would have given you the same crap for posting the manlyest thing on the planet. The content was irrelevant.

MOVING ON!

Ultimately, the issue was that the light source was coming from behind the subject. If you stood on the other side, slightly off to the side so that the light hits the front directly without your shadow, it would have been more visible. Even better if you put it closer to the light source.

Also, I don't know what iOS your iPod Touch is running, but the iOS default camera has an exposure slider next to the focus square now. Slide up for brighter, down for darker.

image.jpg

The bigger issue with darker photos is that the camera doesn't focus as well and leaves the lens open slightly longer, creating a grainy, blurry effect.

Not complaining. Just trying to help for the future.

BTW, bulbs get dimmer overtime to that degree? Must be a CFL. I don't see it with my few remaining incandescents or LEDs.

Ultimately, the issue was that the light source was coming from behind the subject. If you stood on the other side, slightly off to the side so that the light hits the front directly without your shadow, it would have been more visible. Even better if you put it closer to the light source.

Also, I don't know what iOS your iPod Touch is running, but the iOS default camera has an exposure slider next to the focus square now. Slide up for brighter, down for darker.

View attachment 286270

The bigger issue with darker photos is that the camera doesn't focus as well and leaves the lens open slightly longer, creating a grainy, blurry effect.

Not complaining. Just trying to help for the future.

BTW, bulbs get dimmer overtime to that degree? Must be a CFL. I don't see it with my few remaining incandescents or LEDs.
Hey look guys. Someone here knows a lot about cameras and light bulbs! :dopey:

Not trying to make ya'll look bad but this is how comments should be IMO when it comes to times like this.

TB
As opposed to the smart ass that did lighting design for countless projects for an Electrical Engineer for over 8 years and posted a simple joke that was immediately blown completely out of proportion...
Exactly. Stop being a smart ass.

:P

TB
As opposed to the smart ass that did lighting design for countless projects for an Electrical Engineer for over 8 years and posted a simple joke that was immediately blown completely out of proportion...
Could we atleast try to avoid any complaints. Also out of all the forums I've visited, never have a moderator said such a harsh thing to me or any member.

Just stop complaining. It's not worth fighting over a damn picture. Regardless of what comes after it. No flame wars please let's all get along.

Not my photo, but used for much the same purpose:

Monitor Audio RX1s (in a different finish - not my first choice but the offer was too good to pass)

DSC01447.jpg

Previous primary speakers (monitor audio BX1s) have since been relegated to the back of my room and are still doing a fine job. Both sets are hooked up to my Rotel amp, which seems to be coping fine. My bedroom has never sounded so good 👍

Back