Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
Could we atleast try to avoid any complaints. Also out of all the forums I've visited, never have a moderator said such a harsh thing to me or any member.

Just stop complaining. It's not worth fighting over a damn picture. Regardless of what comes after it. No flame wars please let's all get along.

There was no flame war here. Just someone who overracted - and thinks that everyone is against him - because they asked him nicely to give brighter pics.

Don't be like that kid, ok? :)

There was no flame war here. Just someone who overracted - and thinks that everyone is against him - because they asked him nicely to give brighter pics.

Don't be like that kid, ok? :)
Of course there isn't. I'm just saying I don't want people to push my frustration to the limit and cause me to go crazy because I have some mental problems.

Not my photo, but used for much the same purpose:

Monitor Audio RX1s (in a different finish - not my first choice but the offer was too good to pass)

*Insert image here because it makes this post too big*

Previous primary speakers (monitor audio BX1s) have since been relegated to the back of my room and are still doing a fine job. Both sets are hooked up to my Rotel amp, which seems to be coping fine. My bedroom has never sounded so good 👍

But the wings make the photo 👍

Bought some new kicks.

Q5jgFTo.jpg

Black High Tops. Love them so much, they're my first pair of Converse shoes and they're actually really comfortable.

Also experimenting with photography at the moment, please let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
Just bought a slice of pizza, let me take some dark ass pictures of it.

Nah, just kidding, let me buy a lighting rig, wait for it to ship, set it up, then take pictures of this slice of pizza. It'll probably lose it's fresh look, but I'll just pop it in the microwave.

Bon Appétit!

pizza-slice.jpg

Hope you enjoy Captain Toad, it's got the most personality of any games I've played this past 12 months.

It's very beautiful and I love the music. I just wish I didn't have to use the Wii tablet/pad. I know it's nice to have touch controls but they could at least give us the option to use the Pro-Pad and choose alternate options to substitute the touch portion of the game.

Back