Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
Nissan_R390_(cropped).jpg

In Kyosho 1:64 scale

It looks so real!
I know right, even the figurines in the background look like actual humans!

targus-evervu-galaxy-tabs-8inch-case-blue.jpg

Case for the tablet (usually $50 but got it for $30 thanks to staff discount :cool:).

adarga-leather-style-lg-g2-mini-wallet-case-black-p47562-c.jpg

Wallet case for my phone, although of a better quality than the one pictured (coincidentally the one pictured is the same crappy one I used to have).

1989.jpg

What an album, I can see why it's sold bucket loads.

It's amazingly experimental (for her), a mix of floaty 80's midnight synth power ballads. Lots of influences like The Killers, Haim, Lana Del Ray etc as well as original 80's artists.

You can see that every song has been very well put together and the whole track-list oozes high production values. Also love the Polaroid covers. She's lucky she wasn't born in 1990 otherwise she couldn't have pulled the 80s' card :lol:

Last edited:
I know right, even the figurines in the background look like actual humans!
It's easily one of the best dioramas I've seen. Not the best (I can spot a few flaws in some details, and some of the stuff is not perfectly scaled down), but very good nevertheless. 👍

A new mouse, and i am having to adapt to it, can even to rocket jumps in TF2 correctly now
51-92ecdmgL.jpg
Holy crap, that looks complicated to handle with just one hand. :scared:

1989.jpg

What an album, I can see why it's sold bucket loads.

It's amazingly experimental (for her), a mix of floaty 80's midnight synth power ballads. Lots of influences like The Killers, Haim, Lana Del Ray etc as well as original 80's artists.

You can see that every song has been very well put together and the whole track-list oozes high production values. Also love the Polaroid covers. She's lucky she wasn't born in 1990 otherwise she couldn't have pulled the 80s' card :lol:

So hawt

Oh, look, my first visit to this thread.

KH25 box art.png

Oh my gosh, this is one of the best games I've ever played. Or, tried to play, as my PS3 needs a new power supply and is beginning to freeze randomly and turn off for no reason.

Now that they've finally released the Final Mix versions of the games in the UK, I feel like I can understand the story of the game much more. (Also, it's surprisingly dark for a game with Disney characters in it.)

Melitta-Look-Aqua-Vario.jpg

For my mum...

c270glamour-lgsilver.png

For me, to use with FaceTrack, as my old PS2 EyeToy didn't want to work anymore, plus the fact that the EyeToy helped in stalling my computer, when playing ETS2. :grumpy:

Picked up Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii U as a digital download as it was 50% and only £8.99.

@Dean did you do any research on Kettles? I've been trying to find a good one as the one we have currently is well past its best.

c270glamour-lgsilver.png

For me, to use with FaceTrack, as my old PS2 EyeToy didn't want to work anymore, plus the fact that the EyeToy helped in stalling my computer, when playing ETS2. :grumpy:
I do have same one to use with FaceTrack to play some games which support FaceTrack.

I recently bought these hotwheels & matchbox diecast cars for a collection I've been buidling up for a long time.
20150114_163213.jpg 20150114_163238.jpg 20150114_163250.jpg 20150114_163148.jpg

A xbox live card:
en-INTL_L_XboxLive_GiftCard_25_USD_K4W-00001.jpg

and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the Xbox 360:

20121015024846!UMvC3_Cover.jpg

@Dean did you do any research on Kettles? I've been trying to find a good one as the one we have currently is well past its best.
To be honest, no I didn't. My mum said she wanted a Melitta one, and she found this one herself. The one we have now (also a Melitta) we've had for many years, and it's only just begun leaking. The boiling function and everything still works though, so I suspect new Melittas are good quality too. 👍

To be honest, no I didn't. My mum said she wanted a Melitta one, and she found this one herself. The one we have now (also a Melitta) we've had for many years, and it's only just begun leaking. The boiling function and everything still works though, so I suspect new Melittas are good quality too. 👍

Thanks I'll look into that brand. I've been looking into Cusineart ones.

image.jpg

Was suppose to get this Jolteon Plushy tomorrow *Jan 16*. Got lucky and got it a day early. Out of all my Eeveevolutions I own for Plushies, I say this is the best one I have ever own for it being soft, cute and also cuddly as well. :embarrassed:

Some car cleaning equipment for my side job:

ZNLa3Rt.jpg

• Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner
  • Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer Cleaner
  • Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax
  • Meguiar's Ultimate Compound
Totalling to nearly $100. And that's after a 15% discount due to a GST free sale.

Last edited:
View attachment 291702
Was suppose to get this Jolteon Plushy tomorrow *Jan 16*. Got lucky and got it a day early. Out of all my Eeveevolutions I own for Plushies, I say this is the best one I have ever own for it being soft, cute and also cuddly as well. :embarrassed:
I have respect for you that you show us your interest in Pokemon Plushies. 👍

No, this in no sarcasme, no hidden instult. It's the truth.

SVX
Some car cleaning equipment for my side job:

16290516835_d27677e51d_c.jpg

• Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner
  • Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer Cleaner
  • Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax
  • Meguiar's Ultimate Compound
Totalling to nearly $100. And that's after a 15% discount due to a GST free sale. :crazy:

You dont have a auto shop that sells megs?

Not saying megs is a bad brand, but you can do better for polish and waxes than megs for the car
I use this place for
http://cleanyourcar.co.uk/

Postage will be a pain in the butt, but you will be able to get polishes and waxes that you cant easily get in the AU/NZ area.

Things I recommend.
Chem guys wooly mammoth towel, I use it and it gets damp after drying my civic.
I use victoria wax for the car and sonus polishes, the 200g clay bars are cheaper than the smaller bars you get from the auto store and very good.

You should really use this stuff, on the wheels and body of the car
http://www.waxit.com.au/collections/iron-removers/products/carpro-iron-ls-x-50-500-1ltr-4ltr

Iron-X is some bloody good stuff.

Back