Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
My dad has a 2 GB version of that... pretty fast. 👍

Not tried any later digital cameras but the extra speed it gives really helps the speed it saves the shots, especially if you're taking several at once.

Couple of things:
80_lu_map_tshirt_white_1.jpg

200px-London_Underground_One-Day_Travelcard.jpg
(Day travelcard for the london underground)

And a meatball mayhem pizza from dominos.

G.T
My dad has a 2 GB version of that... pretty fast. 👍

Not tried any later digital cameras but the extra speed it gives really helps the speed it saves the shots, especially if you're taking several at once.
It should help me, when I take Raw shots.

Nice shades, Omnis. I think the f/stop might be a bit short (either that or you 'shopped it), 'cause, damn, that text on the case is painful to look at! :lol:

MyEM131.jpg

F34-FK28352742.JPG

Only $624 installed! :sarcasm: Now, hopefully the guy can fanagle a full set from stores around the area, because the warehouses are out. Apparently they're on some sort of national backorder. Then I'll take my wheels up there and they'll mount, balance, and install them. It's already paid for. Then I'll do my best to kill them by the time the temperature drops below 40.

Four of these in 15x7 with a +41 offset. Too bad I couldn't get tires bundled with them from anywhere because I severely misjudged the popularity of performance wheels and tires during the summer. Now I can spend all the extra money I saved up during that time on buying tires separately!

enkeir_rpf1_b_ci3_l.jpg

You forgot the wheels dood.

He posted them earlier.

Didn't see that.

I plan to get mine powdercoated black sometime, my silver rpf1's just don't go so awesomely well with a silver car like black would.

Four of these in 15x7 with a +41 offset. Too bad I couldn't get tires bundled with them from anywhere because I severely misjudged the popularity of performance wheels and tires during the summer. Now I can spend all the extra money I saved up during that time on buying tires separately!

enkeir_rpf1_b_ci3_l.jpg
Nice. Those are differently one of the sets I've been considering.

Anyways, finally joined the Dark (or Light, whichever) side.
bundlemg_.jpg

Got GT5:P as well. :)

Oh, well as long as you got GT5:P then its all good.

I forgot to mention that my mp3 player
finally arrived.

I love it. I might write up a product review for it very soon on here.

I’m now a card carrying member of the United States of America. After about 130 rounds this past weekend I must say that I’ve been missing out, It's way more fun then I thought it would be. I would have had action shots if I had remembered to bring my camera in to work with me. They will soon follow when I get the chance. It’s a Smith & Wesson .40 that was issued to the Colorado State Patrol for the past few years. My Father in-law is a retired major and had the chance to pick a few up as they replace them. It does have the CSP logo engraved on it which makes it collectable to the right person.

swg104780aid5.jpg

That's funny, I also just bought a 58mm circular polarizer and a UV filter set yesterday!

The previous UV filter suffered an injury during a the weekend, and I needed an excuse to buy a 58mm polarizer. (Holding up the smaller 55mm one next to the lens opening is unpredictable, and you have to stand really still...)

Went on a bit of a spending spree last week :-O. Getting my a/c working will have to wait til next month:lol:

Should get some money back on this though, replaced and now selling my silly fiddly sram x5 system.

web300x300_clasp.jpg

Safe-T-Step! For my first job.... At McDonalds. :crazy:

A new copy of GTA 4 (Xbox ate my first one)

Pending purchases - New Lappity top for school, PS3.

My purchases today:
277_Tight_OdWorkerBlue_F.jpg
(why did the pic have to be on a woman, i bought mens ones for the record.)

airwalk-zapatos-102-left.jpg
Different colour, black and blue.

450px-A_classic_Black_pair_of_Converse_All_Stars_resting_on_the_Black_&_White_Ed._Shoebox_(1998-2002).JPG

Blend_Leather_Jacket5_1_408.jpg
Simalair to that anyway..

muse_showbiz.jpg
To complete the collection.

f3b3_1.JPG
Really needed them quite badly:P.

Back