Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
516Iue8IgOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I was at Family video last night renting a game for Heather when I saw that they had Mass Effect listed for $29.95 but on the game itself it was listed as $19.95. I knew I had to pick it up for that price. I rented it a long time ago but didnt want to purchase it until the price dropped.
im009104jt3.jpg

Mass Effect is probably one of the best games I have ever played, if you are looking to do everything it can take upwards of 80 hours.

I rented it a while back for 2 weeks and only had a chance to play through 1 time. I believe I had around 25-30 hours into it. I started a my 2nd playthrough last night using my same character. I think hes around level 34. Its been so long I got lost already and its taking a while to get used to the controls and everything again. Cant wait to start going to whatever planet I want again. It does have its problems but I agree its a great game. 👍

I got a new toy Sunday :D

0709081147.jpg

LG Voyager, 2GB Micro SD card with adaptors, and a 3 pack of screen guards! I got it with a shared plan with my brother and we have 700 minutes together (which I will probably end up using 500ish :P) + unlimited IN calling, unlimited text to anyone, and an unlimited data plan (YouTube works on it and I couldn't be happier!)

0709081140.jpg

Yeah, I'd say it's a thumbs up. I like it a lot more than the iPhone because of the physical keyboard and the 3G connection (although that won't be an argument soon) but it is $50 less too with the rebate.

Finally joining the club

sony_playstation_3.jpg

and a 52" samsung 7 series

pn50a750tpn58a750t2fd5.jpg

I would grab a pic but its on a ghetto old coffee table right now because im still in search of a TV stand

Ordered a Stage 2 Transmission from Team Rip Engineering.
OEM Gear ratios
HD 3/4 gearset
Double syncro 2nd gear
Torrington bearing upgrade 4 spider center differential
RIPGRIP Front diff insert
Glass beaded case

I can't wait. Only cost me $1600 <_<

Selling my core back to TRE for $400 though so a $1200 investment.

Holy shmokes nice bike. 👍

Yes, but I won't be ordering the bike, I bet those cost 1/3rd the prize of a car :eek: Besides, I already have a pro bike 👍

I was searching for some shades those guys use, and one set coste around 230 euros...that inhumanly expensive...for some bloody shades! I don't want to know what that helmet would cost me... Therefore, just the shirt, pants and gloves 👍

I got a new toy Sunday :D
XX

LG Voyager, 2GB Micro SD card with adaptors, and a 3 pack of screen guards! I got it with a shared plan with my brother and we have 700 minutes together (which I will probably end up using 500ish :P) + unlimited IN calling, unlimited text to anyone, and an unlimited data plan (YouTube works on it and I couldn't be happier!)

XX
Yeah, I'd say it's a thumbs up. I like it a lot more than the iPhone because of the physical keyboard and the 3G connection (although that won't be an argument soon) but it is $50 less too with the rebate.
Not bad. I have the LG Vu, essentially the re-badged Prada phone. Its basically the same as the iPhone, full touchscreen that works great. It's just the GUI isn't the prettiest, and there's absolutely no customization except for having your own wallpapers.

Other than that its a good looking phone with crappy battery life. I may sell it and buy the iPhone 3G, but I don't know anyone who wants to buy mine for $400. :indiff:

I was searching for some shades those guys use, and one set coste around 230 euros...that inhumanly expensive...for some bloody shades! I don't want to know what that helmet would cost me... Therefore, just the shirt, pants and gloves 👍

I would recomend Oakley sunglasses for any sports related activities. I have a pair of Oakley Half Jackets, they are comfortable, light, and they look good.
How about these, they start at about 120 USD.
OK2.jpg

I would recomend Oakley sunglasses for any sports related activities. I have a pair of Oakley Half Jackets, they are comfortable, light, and they look good.
How about these, they start at about 120 USD.
OK2.jpg

The rider is wearing Oakleys. Oakleys are too expensive. I think Maui Jim makes better glasses at the same price.

The Turtle Bays are the closest they have to a lightweight shield like the Oakley Half Jackets.

LRG411-02.jpg

If the optics and filtering on those are anything like the ones on my Big Islands, you will NOT be disappointed. 👍

The rider is wearing Oakleys. Oakleys are too expensive. I think Maui Jim makes better glasses at the same price.

The Turtle Bays are the closest they have to a lightweight shield like the Oakley Half Jackets.

If the optics and filtering on those are anything like the ones on my Big Islands, you will NOT be disappointed. 👍

Oakley puts a lot of technology into their sporting glasses, you're not just paying for the name. I've been to retail demos for them where they show tests for lens strength and their Unobtanium synthetics. Lens strength was a real eye-opener. They dropped a weight from 5ft that nailed a dimple into the Oak lens, and went straight through the competitor's eye, the rubber they use on the arms and earpiece gain surface friction when they become wet... Riding on the road where you're actively moving and have your head down and in traffic, I wouldn't want anything but the best on my eyes. For cycling, I'd say it's worth going Oakley.

I don't know what I've got myself into but I got this... The guy was selling it because his 360 died right after getting it. He sold the unopened game and the unused guitar to me for $65.

1_61_guitar_hero_box.jpg

http://1320records.com/store/s2/catalogEntry.jsp?entryHandle=6214320890

Sound Tribe Sector 9 - Peaceblaster

They are my favorite band. I'm actually going to see them in Concert for the 5th time in STL on Friday.

I'd really recommend their music for everyone. Every song they play is different every time they play it. There's no lyrics so it's really easy to listen to.

Not a huge fan, but I've seen them a bunch of times opening for other bands. Their drummer is awesome.

Oakley puts a lot of technology into their sporting glasses, you're not just paying for the name. I've been to retail demos for them where they show tests for lens strength and their Unobtanium synthetics. Lens strength was a real eye-opener. They dropped a weight from 5ft that nailed a dimple into the Oak lens, and went straight through the competitor's eye, the rubber they use on the arms and earpiece gain surface friction when they become wet... Riding on the road where you're actively moving and have your head down and in traffic, I wouldn't want anything but the best on my eyes. For cycling, I'd say it's worth going Oakley.
I love my Oakleys. I bought a pair of M Frame Sweeps about 12 years ago but I haven't worn them since I bought the Square Wire 2.0 about 6 years ago. I haven't gone to look at them yet, but I think the next pair might end up being the Half Jacket XLJ.

Back