Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
Oakley's are nice. My dad has prescription Oildrum's for driving. They're pretty.
I have my own pair of Oakley's for driving too. Dictate 4.0's. Too bad I can't drive, they stay on the shelf till I can.
Damn my eyesight. I'm legally blind if I drive without them apparently.

About a week ago we bought each other Hollister shirts. Cant find a pic of her shirt. Mine looks like this and I am actually wearing it at work right now for casual friday. One of the nicest fitting shirts I have bought in a while.
hollisterjm5.jpg

I just bought my first hollister shirts today too. I wear a lot of American Eagle and Aeropostale, but never hollister because everyone wears it, and its overpriced, but i found some good deals online.

Heres one shirt I bought. On clearance for only $19.99 Normally $39.99
18235_02_253_x.jpg

I wish I could get my prescription in a Oakley lens!

Too thick though :[

My prescription is really thick and I still have Oakleys. Ask about the ultra thin lens they have now. Lenscrafters did mine and I'm pretty happy with them. Shop around, it might cost more but you can probably find a place to do it for you.

Yep, not that I actually play tennis. Alot of guys my age wear this sort of stuff without having an interest in tennis these days, much like wearing soccer trainers not playing soccer etc.

Yep, not that I actually play tennis. Alot of guys my age wear this sort of stuff without having an interest in tennis these days, much like wearing soccer trainers not playing soccer etc.
Or Cross Trainers and not doing... anything. :P

I've been shopping a bit lately... Not normally something I would do (I'm a saver-upper). :) Here is a shortlist of the things I've bought in here in NYC:

CD - Silverchair: Diorama 👍
CD - Silverchair: The Best of Volume 1 👍
Dualshock 3 Controller 👍
(PS2) memory card adapter for PS3 👍
I-Pod touch (16gb) 👍 👍
Leather case for touch, with sexy fliptop. 👍

Now... I need 1 or two 1/18 Autoart cars... but can't find any here :indiff:

batman.jpg

Just arrived today, Batman begins Limited Edition Blue-ray with pendrive and art cards.

*snip*

Just arrived today, Batman begins Limited Edition Blue-ray with pendrive and art cards.
Awe-freakin-some.

My wife finally watched Batman Begins for the first time Tuesday night even though I bought it over two years ago.

Yeh its a really nice boxset, the pendrive has a few images from Darknight in super high resolution, plus the blue-ray has the first six minutes of Darknight in HD :D

The picture is stunning and its a top film. 👍

As one of my mates said (he's a chef btw).

"If we ever have a bird flu pandemic, people can still eat their nuggets!"

Latest Posts

Back