• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
They're bigger than average :dunce:

Stretchy socks?

fail2.gif

27-210-cor-hotSpicy.jpg

&

hotspicy542.jpg

Those are some of the things I neeeeeeeeeeed to buy every once in a while because I get a mass craving for them. If I'm not careful I'll down all of that within a day, but I'm restraining myself. I would take a proper picture of the Balti Mix but I've put it somewhere far, far away from myself. :lol:

He must be. Look how he ripped the bag open with no regards for it being upside down.

What are they though? I must not be into junkfood enough to know what they are.

He must be. Look how he ripped the bag open with no regards for it being upside down.

1st is a 'Balti mix', 2nd is a crisps multi-pack.

They're packets of McCoys crisps. :) Limited edition ones at that.

Nice wheels, Keef. 👍

Yup they are strut reinforcement plates in order to prevent mushrooming from the crappy Michigan roads.

How is it? the trailers look amazing.

It takes a long time to install on the hard drive but so far it's not bad. I'm not all that far into it but the fighting mechanics seem ok and it looks like it's going to be entertaining.

Yup they are strut reinforcement plates in order to prevent mushrooming from the crappy Michigan roads.
That, if it actually happens, is a MAJOR design flaw.

Wow. And you're riding on a stock suspension too, what happens if you drive on super stiff track coils?

EDIT: Are you going to pay a shop to take off 3 bolts for this? :D

That, if it actually happens, is a MAJOR design flaw.

Wow. And you're riding on a stock suspension too, what happens if you drive on super stiff track coils?

It mostly has to do with the run flat tires they put on it, and it doesn't happen right away. It's something that will be an issue in tens of thousands of miles, if at all. It's all hit or miss it seems as there is only one or two people on NAM that have really had an issue. I think any car that would hit a big enough pot hole would have issues though.

The main reason I got these, and I suppose I should be honest here, is that before the end of the year M7 is going to offer a strut tower bar that connects into them...yes I will be getting it.

M7 sells these things sort of like how people sold the intercooler systems for the PS3. It doesn't do anything else then give you piece of mind.

EDIT: Are you going to pay a shop to take off 3 bolts for this? :D

I think even my mechanically ineptitude can handle this, although as of right now I don't know even how to do it. But the guy from M7 e-mailed me and said it's not hard as long as I have a 14mm socket and a torque wrench that will register up to 25 lb.ft.

Back