Sid's UCD CarValueCenter - CLOSED TIL OCTOBER!!!

Ok cool i'll definitely send sorry *after* reset lol, i cant mess my schedule up otherwise i'll be having a mare of a friday lol.

I do mate,I can do 28th for the 22B? It will be my last until my schedule clears.👍

List on page 1 amended with cars removed and Nismo 270R '94 - Black added.
Not many cars left and I won't be adding anymore until I clear my schedule and all cars are gone :)

Could I also have that Nismo 270R for 20 paints altogether? (20 paints = 3 cars?)

Last edited:
Yours :)
I need as many paints as I can get, as I'm helping my good old mucker Robs to complete his collection 👍
Will add you to the schedule later, on mobile at work as we speak :(

sid_chiclana
I need as many paints as I can get, as I'm helping my good old mucker Robs to complete his collection 👍

Great. If I need any other cars, I will give 15 paints for 2 cars. Thanks.

Thanks mate,I really apreciate it.:D

I can deal for the saleen today, what condition is it?

STOCK, 0 changes, some few miles. Picked up from the UCD :)

Ok i'll take it, would you be interested in colourshifts at all?

Yeah man, do us 5 of them :)
Send me a FR and I'll send the car later, as I'm free today 👍

Ive just realised im trading paints and not a car tomorrow so im wondering would you be interested in a UCD car from my garage instead so we can trade today? Otherwise i can send paints on the 17th?

I'm sending you the car today anyway :)
I'll have a look at your garage now man, gimme 5 minutes 👍

Would you be happy if I'd take your HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 ???
It won't be for me, but a present I owe to a friend 👍

Ok i can send that but i should warn you it has switches?

Doesn't matter to me, if my friend doesn't want it... I'll keep it myself :)
Will be on in 30 minutes aprox man 👍

Ok im getting myself confused, when i said 'do you want a UCD car so we can trade today' i ment i can send one after reset tonight so i'll send it then if thats ok? i should be on at the time of reset anyway.

Just so your aware GT5 servers are apparently down until 11pm tonight :/

Ok mate, no worries, will send after 11pm and before re-set, if not... I'm also free tomorrow, so no worries :)

Ok cool i'll definitely send sorry *after* reset lol, i cant mess my schedule up otherwise i'll be having a mare of a friday lol.

Hey mate, just sent you a PM explaining what's happened, but I thought I'd also post it here just in case.
I missed the slot yesterday due to the server maintenance and today, it won't let me send anymore items, even tho, I've only sent 5 paints :(
So... as my schedule goes, I cannot sent you the car until the 30th, which I know... it's a long way.
Please let me know if this is ok and also, please accept my apologies for the mess up.
Cheers man.

sid_chiclana
Already have 2 :)
No worries man, don't want to trouble you, just send the Skyline 👍

PS: Have you got a Tommy Kaira ZZII by any chance???

i did but sold it a while ago :( and ok add me and well trade monday 19th m8

Hi sid. Just to remind you i have a car or ticket to send you on monday. Had any thoughts on what you woud like yet? Just give me a shout mate, cheers
ps. You also have another 2 booked for next fri and sat so u better get your thinking cap on lol

i did but sold it a while ago :( and ok add me and well trade monday 19th m8

Cool mate, no worries. I got a ZZII yesterday from the UCD :)

Hi sid. Just to remind you i have a car or ticket to send you on monday. Had any thoughts on what you woud like yet? Just give me a shout mate, cheers
ps. You also have another 2 booked for next fri and sat so u better get your thinking cap on lol

Great man, I'm not sure... as I'm already have pretty much what I wanted :)
But I'm sure I'll come up with something 👍

Back