Sid's UCD CarValueCenter - CLOSED TIL OCTOBER!!!

I would like the charger 440 R/T in hemi orange..your still looking for paints right? I have chromes, mattes, and CS..let me know

Mate regarding tomorrows trade,I have 2 S7's you can pick from,One the guy I got it from painted it red pearl,the other is still in saleen silver both are 0 switches/ucd miles it's up to you.👍

Mate regarding tomorrows trade,I have 2 S7's you can pick from,One the guy I got it from painted it red pearl,the other is still in saleen silver both are 0 switches/ucd miles it's up to you.👍

Damn!!! I forgot about the Saleen :(
I already have... 3 :drool:
Any change of changing the motor Robs :)

Before our trade on monday what is your PSN?

Says it under my avatar :)
PSN: sid_chiclana

Did you receive the paints?

I haven't been on for the lasr few hours mate, so I don't know :)
If you sent them... they'll be there no worries! Will check later.
Will send you the Black RUF RGT tomorrow afternoon after work bud 👍
Thanks again!

Sir how many miles on the Yellow Bird? I may be able to throw some mattes your way if you don't mind one of them being pink.;)

Sir how many miles on the Yellow Bird? I may be able to throw some mattes your way if you don't mind one of them being pink.;)

Hey Robster :)
I was gonna keep that one, along with some more cars advertised here.
As they've had no interest whatsoever, I'm planning on re-shuffling and removing quite a few of them from the list :(

But if you really, really, really want it, just for being you... I can make an exception :)

No,no I wouldn't want to interfere in the great plans of Sid the warrior.;) let me know when you're done and we can set something up mate.:)

No,no I wouldn't want to interfere in the great plans of Sid the warrior.;) let me know when you're done and we can set something up mate.:)

Nice one bud 👍

BTW... take a look at the Black Mask (set online now) and let me know if you like what I've done to it :)

Yeah there soooo many generous people on this site and I took some advice and did the Nascar seasonal and I now have 2 Jeff Gordon suits and a good garage coming along so I'm happy and a got a few trades coming along

Back