Sid's UCD CarValueCenter - CLOSED TIL OCTOBER!!!

Yes,yes I know sorry I meant I have been a part of this forum since 2004,I know you've done the most trades with Sid.👍

Cheers guys 👍
I've been here since 2009, although never really got involved until a couple of months ago, thanks to my very good friend Billy-Banjo, cheers dude :)

XxSKYLINER33xX
I joined a couple of months ago, my other account got deleted because I got into an argument with Famine

Well, that wasn't wise to argue with an "Administrator." :dopey:

That was directed at xxSkyliner33xx but sure whoever wants to trade for it but I'm tied down til 9/20.

sid_chiclana
LOL :)

Good news for jkt008... he's looking for one!
That'll free me up a little too 👍

Sorry, but I'm looking for a Woodone Supra '03. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Sorry I'm holding that one for Sid himself,but if I come across a 2nd one I'll let you know?

Cheers Rob, I owe you man :)
And Starlight, I got 3 Nismos, 1 Red (already booked) and 2 yellows (only 1 booked), so I'll pencil you in, of still ok with you 👍

Ah, i dont like booking thay far in advance so i withdraw my offer. Sorry.

Ah, i dont like booking thay far in advance so i withdraw my offer. Sorry.

No worries man, I understand 👍
I'm actually thinking about just giving it a break until I'm clear with all trades, as it's getting a tad confussing :nervous:

I have one of them.:P And yes it is a 2000 model.👍

Also Sid what's the mileage on that XKR ?

What do you want for the Mine's Skyline?
Oh and I think its a '00 not a '04

Sorry guys, it's the '00 my mistake :) Just the usual man, 5 matte/chrome chips 👍

I have one of them.:P And yes it is a 2000 model.👍

Also Sid what's the mileage on that XKR ?

XKR Coupe '99 - Carnival Metallic - 12,570 Miles
XKR R Performance '02 - BRG - 18,069 Miles

Hope it helps 👍
Also added a few more cars, check OP :)

NOTE: I'm gonna give some cars that have been on the list for a while a couple more days and if they don't go, I'll remove them and keep them for myself.
Also, I might stop trading until I clear my back-log, as I do understnad, people gets put off by the long waits.

Is 5 gold a good price for the XKR Coupe '99 - Carnival Metallic ?

Last edited:
Back