SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, it's only just happened!

If round 3 is not up before the end of the week, I'd not be surprised.

Jack's an awesome 6-axis user and I trust his choices on what events we have online that it'll challenge us.

I can predict a time trial for next round though. Fuji seems to be looked down upon for some reason in my experience on here!? I personally think it's a fantastically technical track...!

info on stage 3 yet? update was out about 3 hours ago in JPN.

:lol: excatly... Its been out 3 hours ;)

Haha, it's only just happened!

If round 3 is not up before the end of the week, I'd not be surprised.

Jack's an awesome 6-axis user and I trust his choices on what events we have online that it'll challenge us.

I can predict a time trial for next round though. Fuji seems to be looked down upon for some reason in my experience on here!? I personally think it's a fantastically technical track...!

Thanks for the kind words. Your not half bad yourself :cheers: We havent choosen yet! As there is no World Event it hasnt helped much. Hopefully we will have it sorted by the weekend.

We having problems, we have 6 NTSC-U, 2 NTSC-J and a zillion PAL racers left in the event, really wanted a world event, so we could mix you all up, and im dead set against another time trial, seems there's enough of those going on else where and not as much fun as racing each other. I had a novel idea for part of the event but cannot do that if we group people by regeon as there is only 2 J users and what i need for it to work is at least 4 in a race, 3 possibly. So at the moment were still at a standstill on what to do. But I've put forward an idea to Jack, waiting on his thoughts about it.
We will have an event up by the weekend.
Cheers Wanna_B

We having problems, we have 6 NTSC-U, 2 NTSC-J and a zillion PAL racers left in the event, really wanted a world event, so we could mix you all up, and im dead set against another time trial, seems there's enough of those going on else where and not as much fun as racing each other. I had a novel idea for part of the event but cannot do that if we group people by regeon as there is only 2 J users and what i need for it to work is at least 4 in a race, 3 possibly. So at the moment were still at a standstill on what to do. But I've put forward an idea to Jack, waiting on his thoughts about it.
Cheers Wanna_B

Looking forward to what you come up with, and thanks to you and Jack for the effort and time you have both put in 👍

No... (It makes me want to drift and I wont concentrate lol)

Well AWD should be alright ;o

Fuji 550PP was for the drifters lol

ohh man, damn right!! Fuji it's drifters track! I just came from 4 rounds there with the drifters at the chat and I was drifting a Subaru Impreza '07. lol
So if the next round is in Fuji, there will be smoke... and a lot of it. hehe :dopey:

Cheers Wanna_B

i havent been online, but i saw in someones post that there is a world event at suzuki in the intermediate class- would that be a possibility? i know most everyone around here dislikes standard physics, but if it would make things work for this competition, maybe everyone would be ok with it for a round. i'd be ok with it. :)

i havent been online, but i saw in someones post that there is a world event at suzuki in the intermediate class- would that be a possibility? i know most everyone around here dislikes standard physics, but if it would make things work for this competition, maybe everyone would be ok with it for a round. i'd be ok with it. :)

+1
Standard physics would be due to circumstances...bad luck there was no WE for expert class.
I am really considering getting a PAL disc...

Kind regards

Intermediate Suzuka WE is a possibility. Don't like it but it's a convenient option.

Right people, we have now requested a tune from a tunning garage, we have decide on the track, we have decided on the way it's going to be raced...BUT, i need to know from our overseas guys as in the US/CA/CO etc which of you guys can race with PAL users in the evenings here in the UK, the sooner i can have a rough idea, the sooner the groups can be arranged.

Those in the list below can you please respond, thanks GTP_Wanna_B

Lotrzyna - PL
Subie-Dude - CA 9:00pm-04:00am UK Time
EL_Zissou - US
timeattack07gt - US
snake/gt - US
GTP_ElColombiano - CO
GTP_gitSeht - CA
rofajole - US 9:00pm-12:30am UK Time

Last edited:
Hey Wanna_B I can race at anytime after 4 p.m. until 7:30 p.m and then back again at 8:30 p.m until like 10:30 p.m. That being EST time in the US. idk if that's what you wanted, though...

Hey Wanna_B I can race at anytime after 4 p.m. until 7:30 p.m and then back again at 8:30 p.m until like 10:30 p.m. That being EST time in the US. idk if that's what you wanted, though...

Thanks for responding so quick. EST US is -5 hours i think

Looks like the amazing race structure never been done before, i think, is out the window as INT WE is 3 laps and we needed 5

Last edited:
I can race from 4pm est (-5 gmt) until 11pm est from Sunday - Thursday, Friday and Saturday I'm good for all night:D

Last edited:
Lotrzyna - PL
EL_Zissou - US 12:00am-4:00am UK Time
timeattack07gt - US
snake/gt - US
GTP_ElColombiano - CO
GTP_gitSeht - CA

If I will have info soon enough I can race from Monday till Thursday from 9 AM till 11PM UK time. (unfortunately I have little too much of a free time lately, hope to change it soon ;) )

Lotrzyna - PL
EL_Zissou - US 12:00am-4:00am UK Time
timeattack07gt - US 9:00pm-4:00am UK time
snake/gt - US
GTP_ElColombiano - CO
GTP_gitSeht - CA

Lotrzyna - PL 9:00am - 11:00pm UK Time
Subie-Dude - CA 9:00pm - 4:00am UK Time
EL_Zissou - US 12:00am - 4:00am UK Time
timeattack07gt - US 9:00pm - 4:00am UK time
snake/gt - US 1:00am - 5:00am UK Time
GTP_ElColombiano - CO 8:00pm - 2:00am UK Time
GTP_gitSeht - CA
rofajole - US 9:00pm -12:30am UK Time

Thanks for the swift responses

Last edited:
Any chance you can tell us what car we will be using :sly:

Nope, not being mean, i don't know, i have left the decision in the hands of a certain tunning garage, even I'm interested in finding out what car it is and how it fairs.

It should now be obvious to one and all, we intend to have a group event at the intermediate world event. Soon as the tune is supplied we will post the link. We will then give you a couple of days to test the ride and track, maybe fine tune the car if need be, then we will post the groups, again we will give you a good 10+ days for the groups to arrange and race, if all groups have completed before the final day, we shall move straight on to the next round. Any group that does not finish within the allocated time span, will be illiminated. Any group having problems arranging a time due to time restraints of one or more group members, please let myself or Jack know as soon as possible so we can intervene.
Cheers for now GTP_Wanna_B

Last edited:
Nope, not being mean, i don't know, i have left the decision in the hands of a certain tunning garage, even I'm interested in finding out what car it is and how it fairs.

OK mate looking forward to it 👍

How about a Suzuki Swift lol

So basically I will again race against the only other person that has NTSCJ version ?(hi Subie-dude ;) )
I do not see any "international" races in online option in NTSCJ version...

So basically I will again race against the only other person that has NTSCJ version ?(hi Subie-dude ;) )
I do not see any "international" races in online option in NTSCJ version...

No. Groups havent been decided and you could be paired with anyone.

It should now be obvious to one and all, we intend to have a group event at the intermediate world event.

OK, but what does that intermediate world event mean ? Will we have to wait for next events update ? I must be doing something wrong but I do not see any "international" event right now...
And no offense of course - just asking :)

OK, but what does that intermediate world event mean ? Will we have to wait for next events update ? I must be doing something wrong but I do not see any "international" event right now...
And no offense of course - just asking :)

You must be looking at the Expert races. As there are no World Event races on Expert so we have to use Standard / Intermediate physics.

Being that this event will be done using standard physics, wouldn't it be a good idea to choose a more challenging car to drive? Most of the AWD cars are easy enough to drive with professional physics, standard physics will just make driving a AWD car too easy imo. The RBE in the intermediate class will also bring the competition even closer, creating too many handicaps to separate the top players from the bottom. RBE allows people that are 1-2 seconds a lap slower (in hotlap) to stay within distance of the leader if they stay in their draft, giving them an unfair opportunity to capitalize on any mistake the leader makes. Just a thought. :cheers:

Being that this event will be done using standard physics, wouldn't it be a good idea to choose a more challenging car to drive? Most of the AWD cars are easy enough to drive with professional physics, standard physics will just make driving a AWD car too easy imo. The RBE in the intermediate class will also bring the competition even closer, creating too many handicaps to separate the top players from the bottom. RBE allows people that are 1-2 seconds a lap slower (in hotlap) to stay within distance of the leader if they stay in their draft, giving them an unfair opportunity to capitalize on any mistake the leader makes. Just a thought. :cheers:

I know buddy. Standard is far from ideal but we have to work with what we are given. Dont worry we arent going to make it that easy ;)

Right people, we have now requested a tune from a tunning garage, we have decide on the track, we have decided on the way it's going to be raced...BUT, i need to know from our overseas guys as in the US/CA/CO etc which of you guys can race with PAL users in the evenings here in the UK, the sooner i can have a rough idea, the sooner the groups can be arranged.

Those in the list below can you please respond, thanks GTP_Wanna_B

Lotrzyna - PL
EL_Zissou - US
timeattack07gt - US
snake/gt - US
GTP_ElColombiano - CO CO 8:00pm - 2:00am UK Time
GTP_gitSeht - CA

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.