SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to time attack...very fast in that Nissan!

hahaha El Zissou...damn close (-0:00:045)!!! Good driving guys...

Kind regards, and good luck everyone on next stage...

Seems like GROUP 8 is running tonight at 8:00pm EST time (tuesday 1:00am, in GMT 0:00 time).

See you guys in the track

Awsome Im back in. Cheers 👍

O.o Five cars so is it the same last is out?

Yes best of 3 races, lowest points out, sort your race date/time out with your fellow group members

Looks like group 1 and 7 are the only groups still confirm a time etc

Seems like GROUP 8 is running tonight at 8:00pm EST time (tuesday 1:00am, in GMT 0:00 time).

See you guys in the track

I think I'll be stewarding this event so I'll see you there - try to join the chat around 7:45ish so we can sort out any issues before starting. Good Luck to All!!!! 👍

GROUP 1
GTP_Delfino - AU (PAL)
TwoBigPaws - AU (PAL)
GTP_GSTAR74 - DE (PAL NTSC J)

Still to complete

GROUP 2
GTP_D.Holland - AU (PAL)
HUGHS1E - GB (PAL)
GTP_Gadbury - GB (PAL)
GTP_varconv - ES (PAL)

Completed, HUGHS1E, GTP_Gadbury and GTP_Varconv progress to next round.

GROUP 3
crorastafa - HR (NTSC-J)
Lotrzyna - PL (NTSC-J)
Subie-Dude - CA (NTSC J)

Completed, Lotrzyna and Subie-Dude progress to next round.

GROUP 4
SpawnBlack - GB (PAL) - Not sure if he can take part. Internet problems.
GTP_Grim_Reaper - GB (PAL)
GTP_Profi - DE (PAL)
marchi-91 - AU (PAL)
Zetec-ss- GB (PAL)

Still to complete

GROUP 5
EL_Zissou (NTSC U)
GTP_ElColombiano - CO (NTSC U)
timeattack07gt - US (NTSC U)
snake/gt - US (NTSC U)

Completed, EL_Zissou, timeattack07gt and snake/gt progress to next round.

GROUP 6
GTP_Fujiwara-kun - GB (PAL)
GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL)
Belifant - CH (PAL)
GTP_rpm - GB (PAL)

Completed, GTP_rpm, GTP_Synwraith and Belifant progress to next round.

GROUP 7
GTP_Marky264 (PAL)
Paolopepper - GB (PAL)
RetriSearain - IT (PAL)
MilkieDJ - GB (PAL)

Completed at last, Paolopepper, MilkieDJ and GTP_Fujiwara-Kun progress to the next round.

GROUP 8
JonesyGT246 - US (NTSC U)
rofajole - US (NTSC-U)
GTP_gitSehT - CA (NTSC U)

Completed, GTP_ElColombiano, rofajole and GTP_gitSeht progress to next round

GROUP 9
GTP_SteveO1965 - GB (PAL)
GTP_RUMBLERIDER - GB (PAL)(D4B)
GTP_NEIL_1980 - GB (PAL)(D4G)
GTP_Marooned - EG (PAL)

Completed, GTP_SteveO1965, GTP_NEIL_1980 and GTP_Marooned progress to next round.

Qualifiers for round 3.
HUGHS1E - GB (PAL)
GTP_Gadbury - GB (PAL)
GTP_varconv - ES (PAL)
Lotrzyna - PL (NTSC-J)
Subie-Dude - CA (NTSC J)
EL_Zissou - US (NTSC U)
snake/gt - US (NTSC U)
GTP_NEIL_1980 - GB (PAL)
GTP_Marooned - EG (PAL)
GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL)
Belifant - CH (PAL)
GTP_rpm - GB (PAL)
rofajole - US (NTSC-U)
Paolopepper - GB (PAL)
MilkieDJ - GB (PAL)

Congrats to those already through

Group 4 to race Wednesday
Group 7 tuesday 9pm onwards

Added condition as of now aimed at group 1 and 7, enough time was provided for each group to arrange their races, other groups managed to do this with no intervention by myself and Jack. We also showed some leniancy towards certain racers who had a genuine problem attending their event, this as now finished. ANY of the remaining groups members who do not reply to this topic before race end, will have no further part in this event, we cannot keep chasing people up and will not from now on, this may seem harsh but i know i like to race online, take part in events online/offline and my time doing that as been reduced due to chasing people up, you have now been told.
The_Management:grumpy::sly:

On a lighter note:
do you guys who is going to be stewarding the group 4 race tomorrow at 2300gmt?
I can be there for some if not all the races, more than likely Jack will be causing mayhem, i mean stewarding your event

Big thanks to LinPark for stewarding our NTSC U events

Last edited:
GROUP 1
GTP_Delfino - AU (PAL)
TwoBigPaws - AU (PAL)
GTP_GSTAR74 - DE (PAL NTSC J)

Still to complete

GROUP 2
GTP_D.Holland - AU (PAL)
HUGHS1E - GB (PAL)
GTP_Gadbury - GB (PAL)
GTP_varconv - ES (PAL)

Completed, HUGHS1E, GTP_Gadbury and GTP_Varconv progress to next round.

GROUP 3
crorastafa - HR (NTSC-J)
Lotrzyna - PL (NTSC-J)
Subie-Dude - CA (NTSC J)

Completed, Lotrzyna and Subie-Dude progress to next round.

GROUP 4
SpawnBlack - GB (PAL) - Not sure if he can take part. Internet problems.
GTP_Grim_Reaper - GB (PAL)
GTP_Profi - DE (PAL)
marchi-91 - AU (PAL)
Zetec-ss- GB (PAL)

Still to complete

GROUP 5
EL_Zissou (NTSC U)
snake/gt - US (NTSC U)

Completed, EL_Zissou, timeattack07gt and snake/gt progress to next round.

GROUP 6
GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL)
Belifant - CH (PAL)
GTP_rpm - GB (PAL)

Completed, GTP_rpm, GTP_Synwraith and Belifant progress to next round.

GROUP 7
GTP_Marky264 (PAL)
Paolopepper - GB (PAL)
RetriSearain - IT (PAL)
MilkieDJ - GB (PAL)

Still to complete

GROUP 8
JonesyGT246 - US (NTSC U)
rofajole - US (NTSC-U)

Completed, GTP_ElColombiano, rofajole and GTP_gitSeht progress to next round

GROUP 9
GTP_RUMBLERIDER - GB (PAL)(D4B)
GTP_NEIL_1980 - GB (PAL)(D4G)
GTP_Marooned - EG (PAL)

Completed, GTP_SteveO1965, GTP_NEIL_1980 and GTP_Marooned progress to next round.

Qualifiers for round 3.
HUGHS1E - GB (PAL)
GTP_Gadbury - GB (PAL)
GTP_varconv - ES (PAL)
Lotrzyna - PL (NTSC-J)
Subie-Dude - CA (NTSC J)
EL_Zissou - US (NTSC U)
snake/gt - US (NTSC U)
GTP_NEIL_1980 - GB (PAL)
GTP_Marooned - EG (PAL)
GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL)
Belifant - CH (PAL)
GTP_rpm - GB (PAL)
rofajole - US (NTSC-U)

Congrats to those already through

Group 4 to race Wednesday
Group 7 between 7pm-11pm Tuesday

Added condition as of now aimed at groups 1 and 7, enough time was provided for each group to arrange their races, other groups managed to do this with no intervention by myself and Jack. We also showed some leniancy towards certain racers who had a genuine problem attending their event, this as now finished. ANY of the remaining groups members who do not reply to this topic before race end, will have no further part in this event, we cannot keep chasing people up and will not from now on, this may seem harsh but i know i like to race online, take part in events online/offline and my time doing that as been reduced due to chasing people up, you have now been told.
The_Management:grumpy::sly:

On a lighter note:

I can be there for some if not all the races, more than likely Jack will be causing mayhem, i mean stewarding your event

Big thanks to LinPark for stewarding our NTSC U events

Ok......I'm getting a new router tomorrow so i should be able to join the race Wed at 11pm for the Group 4 race. In the chance that it does not work then you wont see me and from that you guy's will no that i am completetly out of the competion. So keep your fingers crossed for me and hopoefully i will be there.

Ok......I'm getting a new router tomorrow so i should be able to join the race Wed at 11pm for the Group 4 race. In the chance that it does not work then you wont see me and from that you guy's will no that i am completetly out of the competion. So keep your fingers crossed for me and hopoefully i will be there.

No worries mate, just pm us if its a go:tup:

I've PM'ed my group (Group 7) yesterday and again today. I'm still waiting to be accepted by a few of my group on the PS friends, from a week ago.

I've only had a reply from Paolopepper..

C'mon guys!!! We're running outta time!

Otherwise there's only going to be two of us racing!!!

I'll be on the live chat from 7 onwards tonight.

I've PM'ed my group (Group 7) yesterday and again today. I'm still waiting to be accepted by a few of my group on the PS friends, from a week ago.

I've only had a reply from Paolopepper..

C'mon guys!!! We're running outta time!

Otherwise there's only going to be two of us racing!!!

I'll be on the live chat from 7 onwards tonight.

Not sure on Jack but i will log into chat at about 7:30ish, see if this group is ready

On a lighter note:

:lol: As always :sly: Not sure why but I find it easier racing someone and pushing the car to crazzzzy limits than just drive nice and in control :)

Not sure on Jack but i will log into chat at about 7:30ish, see if this group is ready

Ill be on I should think :)

Is there available any "sneak preview" of stage 3 perhaps? :)

+1 💡 I've been waiting for something new to work on, as online play has been rather dull and uninteresting of late. :indiff:

Not really for stage 3. Due to no World Event at the minute we are keeping a watch out on the new section to see if an online update is coming.

There will only be 2 NTSC-J racers so we are hoping for a world event to come.

Dont worry some news will be posted soon.

:lol: As always :sly: Not sure why but I find it easier racing someone and pushing the car to crazzzzy limits than just drive nice and in control :)

Ill be on I should think :)

It's that racing instinct in your blood Jack.....oncce you get on the track there's nothing else that matters than the thrill of the chase and all hell breaks loose. Ah yes the sound of someone's tyres screeching at high decibal while you cruise to victory :sly:

I have been there before. :):):)

There's an online event update this Friday (28th Nov). Let us hope we have a WE. Also, the catch-up / rubber band effect is no more on expert races!

There's an online event update this Friday (28th Nov). Let us hope we have a WE. Also, the catch-up / rubber band effect is no more on expert races!

This is going to be awesome for the 3rd stage. All the expert races not having RBE, I mean! :)

I just wonder if there will be tire restrictions, if not, I can just see me and Fujiwara drifting through the 3rd stage. lmao :sly:

hope to see you there man:tup:

edit..so it looks like 5 people will be taking part does this mean that 4 people get through and the bottom guy gets knocked out or only 3 people get through and the bottom 2 get knocked out??

also now 5 people will be racing what happens if we don't sync together, do we just complete the race and try and sync on the next one, arranging it all through live chat or what? getting 6 people to sync into one race will be near impossible(1 being the steward).

Last edited:
Group 7

I've had replies from Marky264, Fujiwara-kun and Paolopepper.

Marky264 hasn't got much free time, and said he would prefer Thursday. I've messaged him to let him know that it has to be done by Wednesday. I haven't had a reply, he must be sleeping (it is very early morning in Australia).

Is everyone in the group OK with racing tonight at 9? Meet in the chat thingy and take it from there?

hope to see you there man:tup:

edit..so it looks like 5 people will be taking part does this mean that 4 people get through and the bottom guy gets knocked out or only 3 people get through and the bottom 2 get knocked out??

also now 5 people will be racing what happens if we don't sync together, do we just complete the race and try and sync on the next one, arranging it all through live chat or what? getting 6 people to sync into one race will be near impossible(1 being the steward).

Well your races are alittle on the late side for me, up for work early, im hoping Jack is ok to steward your race. Going off your race events being seperated by 20mins, as long as everyone as their clocked synched properly, there shouldn't really be a problem, fingers crossed anyway.

Is there available any "sneak preview" of stage 3 perhaps? :)
+1 💡 I've been waiting for something new to work on, as online play has been rather dull and uninteresting of late. :indiff:
This is going to be awesome for the 3rd stage. All the expert races not having RBE, I mean! :)

We was actually having a dilema regarding the 3rd round, as online would have been hard to do with having some NTSC U, NTSC J and lots of PAL users still in this event, but luck seems to be on our side, i think as we now know there is an update due roundabout 27/28th. We all know there is to be NO RBE in expert events, Im just keeping my fingers crossed they do add a world event. So depending what the new update brings, me and Jack will get our heads together and come up with a new race/event/challenge and details will be posted as soon as we both agree on how we are to challenge you and what way we are going to hold round 3, cheers for now.

We was actually having a dilema regarding the 3rd round, as online would have been hard to do with having some NTSC U, NTSC J and lots of PAL users still in this event, but luck seems to be on our side, i think as we now know there is an update due roundabout 27/28th. We all know there is to be NO RBE in expert events, Im just keeping my fingers crossed they do add a world event. So depending what the new update brings, me and Jack will get our heads together and come up with a new race/event/challenge and details will be posted as soon as we both agree on how we are to challenge you and what way we are going to hold round 3, cheers for now.

how do you know the next update will have races with no RBE? have you got a source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back