Status
Not open for further replies.
GROUP 7
GTP_Marky264 (PAL)
Paolopepper - GB (PAL)
RetriSearain - IT (PAL)
MilkieDJ - GB (PAL)
GTP_Fujiwara-kun - GB (PAL)

At last we managed some sort of event, race 1 GTP_Fujiwara-Kun/Paolopepper, race 2 Paolopepper/MilkieDJ/GTP_Fujiwara-Kun, race 3 Paolopepper/GTP_Fujiwara-Kun.

Was a shame that due to bad connection milkieDJ only managed to connect for one race and after sliding off on turn 1 clawed is way back to take advantage of GTP_Fujiwara_Kun's off on lap 5. Paolopepper was in the groove and drove nigh on perfectly and race 3, my gawd bumper to bumper with GTP_Fujiwara-Kun taking all kinds of racing lines to find a way pass butPaolopepper's defensive driving for nearly 5 laps saw him win....just, well done guys

Paolopepper
GTP_Fujiwara_Kun
MilkieDJ

your through to the next round

If you had recorded the last race, I would have payed you lol

My racing rhythm is all over the place :lol:

Congrats everyone 👍

If you had recorded the last race, I would have payed you lol

My racing rhythm is all over the place :lol:

Congrats everyone 👍

No camera, but you was all over his ass, on the edge at times trying to find a way through, unlucky there fella

No camera, but you was all over his ass, on the edge at times trying to find a way through, unlucky there fella

I know, then I had to back off and even made myself gain time as we could have caused a big crash :lol:

1 vs 1's are great... until you slip :dunce:

Keep up the good work 👍

Best time only a 2:18 when I lead one lap. Other laps I was either tailing someone so couldnt get my best lap.

Get 2:18-2:20's and you should be fine

congrats to those who got through. what times were you getting in race?

In slipstreams following RPM I was managing low 2'18s and I think a 2'17 high, I know he got 2'17s in my slip.

All the best
Maz

17'2xx without ;)

When I'm bored to tears, I've got about 20 races to upload!

Hopefully before Friday.

:)

i got into the 2:17's on free run last night. in race im getting mainly lowish 18's and depending on how tight we race or how many times we exchange positions in one lap it can dip to as low as 20's

17'2xx without ;)

When I'm bored to tears, I've got about 20 races to upload!

Hopefully before Friday.

:)

Let me know if you upload one of our Sixaxis championship races mate, a couple of those were brilliant.

All the best
Maz

I'm not going to make it for Group 4 Stage 2 race events tonight. I couldn't get a new router in time so i am out of it. I will keep trying to get in tonight but dont hold your breath about it. I am so angry right now that i cant log in and play. I just dont know what to say anymore.......:(

Catch you guys on the flip side when i come back like a fomer heavyweight contender.

I'm not going to make it for Group 4 Stage 2 race events tonight. I couldn't get a new router in time so i am out of it. I will keep trying to get in tonight but dont hold your breath about it. I am so angry right now that i cant log in and play. I just dont know what to say anymore.......:(

Catch you guys on the flip side when i come back like a fomer heavyweight contender.

:( unlucky man, i was playing last night and i had trouble connecting too. i hope i can get in.

still hope to see you there. atleast in one race, you never know you might just need one point to get through to the next round.

:( unlucky man, i was playing last night and i had trouble connecting too. i hope i can get in.

still hope to see you there. atleast in one race, you never know you might just need one point to get through to the next round.

Thanks Zetec, i dont know what i'm going to do for the rest of the week. I might as well keep trying to get logged in tonight if i can or just play offline which is soooooooooo boring :ouch:

Do you usually have trouble getting logged in past the player matching ?b'cause i can get signed in to the network, load up the game, and then after about five minutes or so i get signed out. I'm wondering if there might be a problem with Playstation Network why a lot of people can sign in but keep getting thrown out of the network

Thanks Zetec, i dont know what i'm going to do for the rest of the week. I might as well keep trying to get logged in tonight if i can or just play offline which is soooooooooo boring :ouch:

Do you usually have trouble getting logged in past the player matching ?b'cause i can get signed in to the network, load up the game, and then after about five minutes or so i get signed out. I'm wondering if there might be a problem with Playstation Network why a lot of people can sign in but keep getting thrown out of the network

Are you wireless? If so, how's your signal as reported by the PS3? Does the network status report that UPnP is available?
Try an ethernet cable and hard wire it if you're wireless.
Are you only recently having these problems with GT online?
Tried restarting your router?

Mine gets funny after a few weeks of being on so I just unplug it and plug it back in :) Not sure what deleting the cache does in GT - I seem to recall seeing that option...

Last edited:

i've had your problem before, normally turning off the router from the mains for 5 mins fixes it, but i rang up my ISP and told them about the situation, they sent me a new router and ever since its been ok.

Hmm i have to get practising if were using the audi tt again im just not quick enough really. Really hoping for the GTR (hint hint).

nah mate, 30mins till group 4 race starts. talk about last minute haha

Hmm I wonder - in Japanese version of the game online might be unavailable or already changed to new races so if you would have been using other than PAL that could be a problem ;)
Will check in a few minutes if new races are online yet.

Hmm I wonder - in Japanese version of the game online might be unavailable or already changed to new races so if you would have been using other than PAL that could be a problem ;)

They dont update until friday at around 5am for PAL.

News will be given on stage 3 as soon as me and GTP_Wanna_B get together when the update is online.

Isnt the online Event Update tomorrow in the morning in the Japanese version??

They dont update until friday at around 5am for PAL.

News will be given on stage 3 as soon as me and GTP_Wanna_B get together when the update is online.

And we might have a new idea for an event not done before to my knowledge, maybe next round or the one after, could be very intresting, wish i was taking part:grumpy:

congratulations to both Profi and The Grim Reaper for getting through to the next stage:)

well done guys. i enjoyed racing with you both.👍

::Race Results for Group 4::

Race 1
P1 - GTP_Sarlech
P2 - GTP_Grim_Reaper

Race 2
P1 - GTP_Sarlech
P2 - GTP_Profi

Race 3
P1 - GTP_Sarlech
P2 - GTP_Profi
P3 - GTP_Grim_Reaper

GTP_Profi 6
GTP_Grim_Reaper 5

also i'd like to say Thank You to Jack and Stevo1965 for stewarding the races. 👍

Last edited:
Oh dear, I think I just got in the way of one of your events. 23:00 GMT Wednesday night, No Mercy, PAL. I figured it was the normal 23:00 race. I don't usually do the 15*n races, just happened to notice the clock was almost at 23:00 so waited a few seconds before hitting the button. When I screamed away from the start and saw the GTPers had pulled over I though that was the done thing and waited round the corner from them to pass then started racing. I undoubtedly messed with their race and quite probably affected the result.

My sincere apologies to all involved.

Oh dear, I think I just got in the way of one of your events. 23:00 GMT Wednesday night, No Mercy, PAL. I figured it was the normal 23:00 race. I don't usually do the 15*n races, just happened to notice the clock was almost at 23:00 so waited a few seconds before hitting the button. When I screamed away from the start and saw the GTPers had pulled over I though that was the done thing and waited round the corner from them to pass then started racing. I undoubtedly messed with their race and quite probably affected the result.

Ok mate 👍

Ok mate 👍
Thanks 👍

It wasn't as clean as I usually drive, I feel pretty bad about the whole thing. I think I was expecting you to be going faster so made some bad judgements and you guys were expecting to only be dealing with similar cars running at a similar pace, not a sinister black Ferrari driven by a wheel jockey.

I hope the league admins will accept that I ruined the race and will allow it to be run again if that's what the participants want.

Thanks 👍

It wasn't as clean as I usually drive, I feel pretty bad about the whole thing. I think I was expecting you to be going faster so made some bad judgements and you guys were expecting to only be dealing with similar cars running at a similar pace, not a sinister black Ferrari driven by a wheel jockey.

I hope the league admins will accept that I ruined the race and will allow it to be run again if that's what the participants want.

Thanks for the appology but there is no need to run the race again as we qualified.

like i said in the other thread, apology accepted mate.

Page 1 is now update and stage 2 complete.

Info on stage 3 will be on the way soon.

We are now down to 23 racers.

Congrats to everyone who managed to get through and thanks for taking part if you didnt :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back