SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Marooned. The tuners gets back on the 4th or 8th. Then some tuning will be done and posted here ASAP.

Good to hear that....now it's just a matter of time

Marooned

I have spoke with YellowBird23 again, He uses a pad. Must admit he showed some good control there at London in the TVR. :crazy:

He is going to register with GT Planet & get himself a GTP tag. He will be an excellent addition.

Just an update on Stage 4.

We have the race and the groups all sorted, just waiting for the Tuner to come back from his holiday and decide on the 3 cars its down to. Once this is done I will post everything up 👍

Jack & JP

What's going on? Read above :)

Come on guys, I'm sure you still have plenty of other things to do besides this event, so no need to rush things.
And not everybody is good at/likes tuning, so on my behalf, i'm happy to wait for some decent tunes.
cheers

TBH, we're already having fun racing each other online :D...i kindda forgot about this thread....any way tunes or not we need to burn some rubber :crazy:

Edit: P.S....please make stage-4 online event...and if not much expert events :odd:

Well after a quick review I am pretty happy, I went from 27th at the end of the first round, 22nd on the 2nd round, and down to 11th in the third :) Not too bad considering my play time is waaaay down.

Two 👍👍 !

WICKED COMBO!! I like everything about round four except my chances!!:crazy: i got my work cut out for me! LOTRZYNA is not too shabby :sly: 👍

Great Choice Jack!! :cheers:

Hahaha well now this should be fun looking forward to racing you two now this should be interesting.
The car is alright....The pp is not my favourite prefer somethign faster round suzuka but it should be all fun message me when you can about race days because i forget about this ill try and keep posted.

PS: add me GTP to my name please

I was just sitting here thinking how bored I am no whte IFTC has finished.

Well you have give me something to sink my teeth into.

I will comment on the combo, once I have turned a few laps practice.

now we see whos the best out of the top 4 on the track.
should be close.

I just saw that I was moved into the group with you, RPM, and Synwraith. 👍 This will definately be one hell of a battle :sly:. Hopefully RPM or someone else can record our races on video. The draft will likely keep us all in range of eachother, as long as no mistakes are made of course. Time to start doing my homework.

Last edited:
Group 1
GTP_rpm - GB (PAL)
GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL)
Paolopepper - GB (PAL)
timeattack07gt - US (NTSC U-PAL)

Eeek!...

I'll be practising tonight.

Jack, does this mean we will be entering the 550pp RWD event and not waiting at the start? What's the game plan for punts from other non-gtp members and starting positions?

Punts from other non GTP drivers are unfortunatly part of racing, do you best to get up front as soon as possible to stay clear, so i would say start from the green light 👍

Hopefully back a bit more to help out Jack, great job he's doing, i needed a breather away from racing to re-charge my batteries

Last edited:
Completely up to you and your group to decide. If you want to group together and wait at the start feel free but you can risk it and just race if you wish. Decide in your group 👍

Nice one JP, glad to see you back in the swing of things again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back