SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for groups to complete races. One group may take a while due to something that has come up.

I think the idea has always been to have head-to-head races. Unfortunately, the lack of an Expert World Event has restricted the possibilities.

Events got changed :( we would have to race on Daytona road or pass Flying sti to next round cos I was the one who caused the delay.

.....I forfeit...
thanks to Jack for hosting the SixaxiS Championship, but i just cant commit enough time at the moment.

.....I forfeit...
thanks to Jack for hosting the SixaxiS Championship, but i just cant commit enough time at the moment.

Well sorry to hear that and tell you that but I forfeit :-)

I will soon have no access to my PS3 for at least 2 months (moving) therefore I will not be able to continue the championship.

Good luck to you Flying STI ;)

Racing Over and Stage 4 Complete - List Below Of The Racers That Go Through

1. GTP_rpm - GB (PAL)
  2. GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL)
  3. Paolopepper - GB (PAL)
  4. timeattack07gt - US (NTSC U - PAL)
  5. GTP_Gadbury - GB (PAL)
  6. GTP_Grim_Reaper (PAL)
  7. GTP_Lyvan - CO (NTSC U - PAL)
  8. Belifant - CH (PAL)
  9. MilkieDJ - GB (PAL)
  10. GTP_SteveO1965 - GB (PAL)
  11. GTP_Marooned - EG (PAL)
  12. snake/gt - US (NTSC)
  13. rofajole - US (NTSC-U)
  14. EL_ZISSOU - US (NTSC-U - PAL)

Congrats to these guys. Hopefully will get the next round posted soon. Will try and work this around the GTP Event so you guys arent practicing for two different races.

Stage 5 is ready to be sent out. Just wondering if you mind racing with the GTP Event going on? Alot to organise and practice for if your in it!

Thought?

Stage 5 is ready to be sent out. Just wondering if you mind racing with the GTP Event going on? Alot to organise and practice for if your in it!

Thought?

HI MATE

I am ready for some more action, since I got kicked out of GTP Event 02 Stage 1...I don´t know how many of the guys progressed to the next round

Thought?

Bring it on! :)

Although I'm not in the GTP Event, so I have no other GT distractions.

I'll do my best to be a part of it, I value this tournament very highly and have put many many hours into it, even when I didn't have them to give 👍

All the best
Maz

Like the way you have used seedings in this round Jack.

Not much for the NSX though. In fact I hate the car as it is sometimes unpredictable, but I suppose no event should be easy.

Good work as always Jack & Wanna.

👍

Good job Jack, for those interested Ravenmaven as done a NSX tune which if you pm him i would think he would be happy to mail it to you, its extremely stable and fast

Nice combo guys, but i didnt get something...why is rofajole racing twice? (vs me and vs timeattack)? Thanks

Ok, me and Timeattack and Lyvan, kool....... It was a fun championship! hahahaha (I'm not forfeiting though) :lol:

BTW, why do I have two races?? Do I gotta beat them both to pass, or how's it gonna be??

I may has well congratulate Maz now 👍

Steve,

Don't worry, you never know what may happen, he could lose it big time on the banked turns and end up on the grass which takes forever to get out of.

Just go for it. I won't be taking my race lightly put it that way, regardless of how much faster I may look on paper.

Grim 👍

Steve,

Don't worry, you never know what may happen, he could lose it big time on the banked turns and end up on the grass which takes forever to get out of.

Just go for it. I won't be taking my race lightly put it that way, regardless of how much faster I may look on paper.

Grim 👍

LOL that would be nice mate, i may send him a bottle of whisky on race day :sly:

LOL that would be nice mate, i may send him a bottle of whisky on race day :sly:

Thank you for the kind words Steve but I'm really wrapped up in the Event 02 races (although not if EDK puts me out!) so I have no idea when I can practice. And the NSX is my single most hated car in all GT series.

Jack may well have taken that into account when pairing us up mate, he knows how atrociously poor I am with this car regardless of division. I'm not sure I've ever completed a full lap with this vehicle without losing it.

It will be close mate, certainly no walkover for me mate :)

All the best
Maz

timeattack07gt vs snake/gt
GTP_Lyvan vs rofajole

Sorry for the error. Thats the races.

All the races where picked at random 👍 Only thing that was taken into account was the faster / slower list that split the group and then everyone was picked a random!

Nice combo Jack 👍 I'm not a big fan of Daytona, but it's still great to see such variety in events, and challenging cars that test our driving abilities. I don't have much seat time in the NSX at all, so I'll definitely be getting as much practice in the thing as possible.

The fact that we are only doing one race is going to make things quite intense. One mistake and your race could be over, which is a very common occurance at Daytona if you're too aggressive. The long straights will also allow for a lot of drafting which will close the gap between the competitors relative paces. The key is going to be that you make sure that you don't allow your opponent to get a run on you down to checkered flag, by either building up a good enough margin to where they can't catch your tow/draft, or by waiting behind your opponent until the last lap right so you can catch their tow and make a run on them exiting the bus stop chicane down to the checkereds. Should be interesting :)

:lol:

Understood. Thanks mate

Hey so now I know I'm pretty much out of the competition, but still I just want to wish the best of luck to the race (it's not like you need it) lol, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back