SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anxiously waitin' to see how bad I already know I am :P , and to see how the next round will work... :nervous: ohh boy...

Thankyou to those that have submitted, Jack will no doubt post a list up of times submitted, in the meantime don't forget to get a few laps in with the Dutch Customs tuned Audi TT as this will be part of stage 2 at Suzuka
Cheers GTP_Wanna_B

Ahhh excellent stuff! This should be a lot of fun :)

I'll send a PM to all my group members now and see what times/days suit them before the 26th and will get back to you folks.

All the best
Maz

Round 2 is going to be great fun. How is the qualifying order going to be determined for the race though? Maybe by our recorded times in the round 1 time trial?

Great time D.Holland! It's no big suprise that you are on top of the leaderboard 👍

Last edited:
Jack and wannabe..

Stage 2 sounds nice.. but how do we get 4 players +you 2 (6 GTPers) in ONE race event ?

Keep in mind there are also other (foreign) players joining in all the time.

I dont believe that this will work...

Jack and wannabe..

Stage 2 sounds nice.. but how do we get 4 players +you 2 (6 GTPers) in ONE race event ?

Keep in mind there are also other (foreign) players joining in all the time.

I dont believe that this will work...

We both prob wont do the same race so will only be 5. Ive been in meets and event before and getting 5 or more in a race isnt that hard. Every just needs there clock set to the interent.

Jack

I see Holl01, is top. Theres a suprise. :lol:

Is there anyway we can slow him down, he is to good with a wheel, now he is here with his pad and still smashing all our times. :lol: It's not fair.

We both prob wont do the same race so will only be 5. Ive been in meets and event before and getting 5 or more in a race isnt that hard. Every just needs there clock set to the interent.

Jack

Understood...

Maybe it will be good to choose a time to join which is somehow extraordinary.
I mean it is not absolute necessary to choose "0" seconds, it can also be an unusual time like i.e. 10:14' 23''

We will see...

I see Holl01, is top. Theres a suprise. :lol:

Is there anyway we can slow him down, he is to good .

Yes, there is a way: Drive faster:crazy:

Last edited:
NICE!
The adrenaline will be pumping every race now!
Can't wait for the first race to start! feelin it already!!
Need to get me a car freshener that smells like castrol!!:D ...and a G25 + seat :sly:

Is it ok to start pracitising in this car, in online races?

It might be a good idea to actually race against eachother in this cars first? Or, that might be a sinful suggestion - I don't know...This is my first event!

Can anyone else confirm that NTSC J and NTSC U cannot compete together, if this is true we will have to re shuffle the groups with these regeons

Can anyone else confirm that NTSC J and NTSC U cannot compete together, if this is true we will have to re shuffle the groups with these regeons

This is correct: NTSC-J is the Japan region. NTSC-U is the North and South American region. The two do not match in regional events.

This is correct: NTSC-J is the Japan region. NTSC-U is the North and South American region. The two do not match in regional events.

cheers Vaxen, those playing with NTSC U/J keep a watch, groups will change

Wow there will be a close battle in my group :P we have times next to each other :) I undestand that we lineup in one line at the start ? I would propose changing position in line in every race ...
Now all is left to do is get together a man from Canada, Poland, UK and Croatia... :D

Wow there will be a close battle in my group :P we have times next to each other :) I undestand that we lineup in one line at the start ? I would propose changing position in line in every race ...
Now all is left to do is get together a man from Canada, Poland, UK and Croatia... :D

I'm in big trouble, you and crorastafa are a full second faster than me!:nervous:
oh well, i didn't expect to be competitive in this comp anyhow, I joined for the experience / fun... i did surprise myself tho with fourteenth *edit* fifteenth fastest now :)

I'll send a PM to setup Race Time Starts / Dates, gonna be tough considering we're on the opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, weekend probably be easiest...

Last edited:
I'm in big trouble, you and crorastafa are a full second faster than me!:nervous:
oh well, i didn't expect to be competitive in this comp anyhow, I joined for the experience / fun... i did surprise myself tho with fourteenth fastest :)

I'll send a PM to setup Race Time Starts / Dates, gonna be tough considering we're on the opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, weekend probably be easiest...

You never no, i myself hate/detest cannot stand time trials and am absolutely bloody useless at them, whereas racing im just useless, maybe you will surprise yourself and your other racers by blitzing them.
I know some of the groups may find it difficult to arrange a race date/time, thats why we tried to give you nearly 2 weeks, hopefully at some point during this time you can get it all over and done with
cheers Cashwars

For our group I would propose sunday Japanese night time=less other NTSC-J drivers;that would be sometime midle of the day here in Europe and some early morning in Canada (at leas I think so ;) ) - details on PM
No worries about the race, I haven't touch that combo yet and I always tend to break too late on Suzuka so nothing is decided yet.

Edit: I had no idea that holl01 is taking part too - we can now forget about that wheel :P I remember only about 5people since GT4 WRS week one who could keep up with holl01 ;)

Edit: In group consist of 3 drivers #1 gets 4 points or 3 points ? :-)

Last edited:
GTP_Wanna_B...

I already tried to take part in some races of the "No mercy event" with the Audi TT and noticed a thing which could be problem for our stage 2 events:

If we start 30 seconds later than the rest of the field we will never cross the finish line in time.

Its because when the leader finishes there are only 20 seconds left before the game ends and also because of the low PP of our cars we will definately drop back behind the leader (650 PP) much more than 30 seconds.

So we cannot complete our 5 Laps before the event ends.

Thoughts ?

GTP_Wanna_B...

I already tried to take part in some races of the "No mercy event" with the Audi TT and noticed a thing which could be problem for our stage 2 events:

If we start 30 seconds later than the rest of the field we will never cross the finish line in time.

Its because when the leader finishes there are only 20 seconds left before the game ends and also because of the low PP of our cars we will definately drop back behind the leader (650 PP) much more than 30 seconds.

So we cannot complete our 5 Laps before the event ends.

Thoughts ?

Thats the idea, the Audi will be one of the slowest cars at 650 No Mercy, so by starting 30 seconds after race start you should be able to have a fairly clean event between your other group racers, apart from the odd numpty who tries to race a car they havent a cat in hells chance of controlling, it should be clean racing between the 3/4 of you, the race ends when the clock finishes, no matter what lap or where you are, just remember your positions at the end of your race.

Edit: In group consist of 3 drivers #1 gets 4 points or 3 points ? :-)

Does not matter as long as 1st place gets 1 point more than 2nd who gets 1 point more than 3rd...easy peasy
cheers Cashwars

Last edited:
Can somebody explain this im a bit stumped on how this works and how were gonna race eachother!?

GROUP 7
GTP_Marky264 (PAL)(D2G)
Paolopepper - GB (PAL)(D3S)
RetriSearain - IT (PAL)
MilkieDJ - GB (PAL)

You set a time and date with the racers in your group. Then you race online on 650PP No Mercy.

The person with the least points at the end of the 3 races gets eliminated!

The Audi sure is a dog around Suzuka considering it is close to PP600 :yuck: Hopefully next round will bring a more challenging car to drive :dopey: I think I've forgotten how to modulate the throttle after driving the TT lol. A 750 WE showdown at Suzuka with no RBE would sure be nice...

The Audi sure is a dog around Suzuka considering it is close to PP600 :yuck: Hopefully next round will bring a more challenging car to drive :dopey: I think I've forgotten how to modulate the throttle after driving the TT lol. A 750 WE showdown at Suzuka with no RBE would sure be nice...

Its only stage 1. Dont want to throw everyone in at the deep end!

You seem pretty confident your guna make the next round then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back