Slightly Irritated With Gran Turismo 7 and Its Current State.

Gran Turismo 7 Is Underdeveloped, Do you agree?

• Far Underdevloped, Does not meet expections.

• Somewhat Underdeveloped, Met some expectations.

• Slightly Underdeveloped, Met most expectations.

• Well Developed, Met all expectations.

• Exceeded Expectations.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I changed my vote to “exceeded expectations” because I never thought of gt ever having the potential to behave as an accurate sim should.

But low and behold and seemingly out of the blue comes an update that has landed gt7 right up to the top table amongst the big boys.
I’ll not go into any detail on the physics as I’ve covered it in other posts.

I probably play it slightly different to most as I seldom upgrade cars, even going so far as to keep standard fitted tyres on.

In doing so it makes the races less of a walk over and to my mind imitates a decent track day simulator with at long last a feeling of weight transfer along with the feeling of elasticity from the tyres and suspension that was never attained before.

It’s this elasticity feeling that project cars tried to convey and only partly achieved in some cars that pd has really nailed down across the board so far as I’ve tested.

Well done Kaz, I hope you keep building on this direction!

I wish there was an option between "Slightly Underdeveloped, Met most expectations" and "Well Developed, Met all expectations".

My main complaint moving forward is the terrible support for peripherals. Both wheels and PSVR2. If PD could improve on that, I'd rank it very highly.

That being said.... They're on a HelloGames-esque recovery. I'm sure some of you will understand that reference.

I wish there was an option between "Slightly Underdeveloped, Met most expectations" and "Well Developed, Met all expectations".

My main complaint moving forward is the terrible support for peripherals. Both wheels and PSVR2. If PD could improve on that, I'd rank it very highly.

That being said.... They're on a HelloGames-esque recovery. I'm sure some of you will understand that reference.
Well I changed my vote to slightly underdeveloped because I'd say PD has met 75% of their goals for the game, but still some areas are not met still. They should add more intelligent AI like Sophy in the custom, arcade and campaign races.

Last edited:
Well I changed my vote to slightly underdeveloped because I'd say PD has met 75% of their goals for the game, but still some areas are not met still. They should add more intelligent AI like Sophy in the custom, arcade and campaign races.
That's what I ultimately landed on as well. While I'm very grateful and am enjoying the update, I feel like the physics are what they should have been at launch. And it's just catching up to ACC in terms of road feels, physics, FFB, etc.

Back