Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
If they were going to include new NASCARs, they would've done the 2012 cars.
Well, they haven't so I'm sure there will be no new NASCARs.

The 2013 models are completely different from last year. They took on a look of the older Trans Ams days ('90 to current look-ish). Supposed to be quicker, but I agree....give us better material from other manufacturs!

Not a NASCAR hater or anything (I actually really enjoy them) but the last thing this game needs are even more NASCAR cars (there's a thing called balance).

I agree. As everyone here should know by now, I am probably the most devoted and biggest NASCAR fan here, and even I agree that we don't need anymore NASCAR cars. The game is not about NASCAR and I think we have more than enough NASCAR cars to get us by. If you want your NASCAR fix on PS3, then get NASCAR-The Inside Line. Not the best NASCAR game, but certainly better for getting your true NASCAR fix than the NASCAR experience in this game.

I agree. As everyone here should know by now, I am probably the most devoted and biggest NASCAR fan here, and even I agree that we don't need anymore NASCAR cars. The game is not about NASCAR and I think we have more than enough NASCAR cars to get us by. If you want your NASCAR fix on PS3, then get NASCAR-The Inside Line. Not the best NASCAR game, but certainly better for getting your true NASCAR fix than the NASCAR experience in this game.

i have inside line but i want the new nascars on GT5

I think we will just get the Vette and some minor bug fixes.

Possible future DLC comming in form of tracks i think so with the hints in the trailers

changes i've noticed in 2.10:
1) All 3 versions of X2010 5G are now officially listed in internal list (but still not flagged to appear in NCD). Previously i had to dig deeply to get X2010 5G and put into my garage. So, it looks like ready to appear to public. May be some winners of 5G competition in Japan will get it as a prize (similar to GTA cars).
2) New uncovered C7 cannot be painted even by patching color in car data.

changes i've noticed in 2.10:
1) All 3 versions of X2010 5G are now officially listed in internal list (but still not flagged to appear in NCD). Previously i had to dig deeply to get X2010 5G and put into my garage. So, it looks like ready to appear to public. May be some winners of 5G competition in Japan will get it as a prize (similar to GTA cars).
2) New uncovered C7 cannot be painted even by patching color in car data.

Thanks again for the info, Sorg. Hopefully we get to see those 5G's soon.

I wonder if this forced by General Motors?

If it is, it's still odd. They themselves showed it off in more than two colours. I can understand not letting us paint it any colour we like but surely they could have included all of the colours GM have shown it in.

Probably.

If it is, it's still odd. They themselves showed it off in more than two colours. I can understand not letting us paint it any colour we like but surely they could have included all of the colours GM have shown it in.

I didn't see the official debut, but was the Stingray only shown in grey and red?

Perhaps when PDI was creating the car for GT5, that was the only colors that they had access to.

When things don't make sense, there is always a lawyer around or some rule in place when it comes to individual properties.

I guess it could also be an oversight by PDI as well.

I didn't see the official debut, but was the Stingray only shown in grey and red?

Perhaps when PDI was creating the car for GT5, that was the only colors that they had access to.

When things don't make sense, there is always a lawyer around or some rule in place when it comes to individual properties.

I guess it could also be an oversight by PDI as well.

GM's site shows multiple colors available. You can select said colors and see the car in them. I was surprised these colors were not allowed.

About PP formula:
I doubt it's exist in the way we expect. Probably, there is no formula for base PP.
PD just set some empirical base PP for every car as a fixed value. Tunes though may have some simple formula of adding PP to the base.
I remember PD changed PP for only one car some time ago - Chaparral 2J. It woudn't be possible with calculated PP since no other parameters of 2J changed.
Now, with 2.10 update we see some cars have adjusted PP again without other changes in parameters. So, such selective PP changes make me think it's not calculated, but just set as a fixed number for every car.

Back