SuzukaCircuit_5-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_6-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_7.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_8.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_9.jpg

Pushing a bit too hard :P
SuzukaCircuit_10.jpg

Last edited:
Coconut, when you caught me in the S's I was going to let you through on the last left, didn't mean to block at all, just trying to get to a good spot to let you by.

It wasn't your fault at all. There just wasn't a system agreed upon by the the competitors for passing another classed car. The one most at risk was you because there was another gt300 car within sight so I did my best not to crash in to you. 👍

All pics from this thread are in Group images :)

Lets try to arrange every week, a weekly trial run with both classes on the track. We need this to happen, we're all not to blame, but we are :)

Now that I'm finally able to play LIKE THE WIND on A-spec I can now grind my way in to refreshing the car every race.

I'm down to have this done every week.

All pics from this thread are in Group images :)

Lets try to arrange every week, a weekly trial run with both classes on the track. We need this to happen, we're all not to blame, but we are :)

That's a cool idea. Practise jousting with other guys on the track is the one thing that's really tough to get good practise doing.

Lol pics 6-9 is where I got punted off the road! :lol: Nice pics Jaedon

Yes, really good seq of pics. When I got back on the road after being rear-ended hard, it was very hard for me to see you, with a punkture as well. I feel better now, but btw, it cost me the race.

Yes, really good seq of pics. When I got back on the road after being rear-ended hard, it was very hard for me to see you, with a punkture as well. I feel better now, but btw, it cost me the race.

I know. But just remember, I was the orange car, not the yellow. I didn't cost you the race, he did. ;)

Lets keep in mind this was the first race....Also all those pics were from this thread, so they aren't mine. I am about to post mine :)

I guess from today we can signup for the next race?

If so, count me in.

PSN Glutinous
Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R ´08

I will be back again!

PSN is csisac
Cusco Dunlop Impreza for GT300.

I think Fuji will be a good candidate to allow for some easier mixed class driving because of the wide track.

I'm in as well but do i have to get myself another car than the Glutinous, as I also have the Yellowhat GT-R ?

Definitely coming back!

PSN: CoconutComa
Car: Lexus Denso Dunlop Sard SC430 SC430
GT500

Time to break the car in a little bit more!

Wow, it got full fast this time. You who posted your entries in here only, sorry, but I asked you to send me a PM, both in the first post and on this page.

Wow, it got full fast this time. You who posted your entries in here only, sorry, but I asked you to send me a PM, both in the first post and on this page.

Sent you a PM. If you have an opening for either 300 or 500 let me know.

I will run a 2nd group if anyone wants in...PM me PSN name and car?

We will run at the same time.

I have a practice room up right now for the next race.

My PSN is Glutinous, so send me a friend request if you want to join the easy way.

I will edit this post when the room goes down.

edit: room closed

Last edited:
For Fuji, will tires be unrestricted or medium only.

We hade the discussion in the room prior to Suzuka race start, but it was too late to change.

For Fuji, will tires be unrestricted or medium only.

We hade the discussion in the room prior to Suzuka race start, but it was too late to change.

From here on out, the decision has been made for no tire restrictions.

Back