Suzuka Surprise Nights, Monday 18th and 25th July

Missed to look into this yesterday.

Won't make it next Monday.

@ GTP_ADE: Of course! Skill or experience doesn't really matter, the surprise nights are just for laughs anyway. Glad to have you with us :)

@ Vince: No worries!

Yeah, we were battling it out all right. Strange though that you couldn't see any of us online... Can't remember if I ever saw you online either, now that I think of it. Might have been some weird bug for all I know, hehe. No worries though, you'll get a new chance to join in on the fun next Monday :)

It was fun racing with everyone yesterday! I forgot who I was battling with in the first round but it was intense. The last round with boost was insane and the Top Gear test track was simply chaotic hahaha.

Just a reminder to everyone: we're on tomorrow night at the same time as last week, 9 PM BST. I hope everyone can make it :)

@ Eidolon_600 - miata_1 may take my place this week, since neither of us was able last week. (We share ps3.) So if he's on, expect him & not me. :)

@ ID_racing: Great! I'll send you a friend request when I log in to PSN later if you haven't sent me one already. See you tonight!

@ watermelon: Oki dokey, no worries! :)

Many thanks once again to you all. I did slightly better than last week, even though the car was a pig, lol. I would have stayed longer than the 2 races, but I have to start work really early. Once again, big thanks, I really enjoyed it.

That was a great challenge, trying to put all that power down to the track. It really is an unforgiving car, especially in the second race I had problems. When that sliding begins...hmm..:) In the third race I managed a much better throttlecontrol, and kept my car on the track.
It was good clean racing from everyone, Im looking forward to next monday.

Last edited:
Just came across this, seems fun and everyone sure as hell is having a great time, can i join in on this? Put my name down for monday :)

Great racing last night! It was really difficult to drive that car (tank) quickly, but it sure was a blast trying.

Last night's race was also the last one for me this time around - Otsdarva will be hosting the next couple of races. His thread can be found here.

Back