GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
If you stretch it too much, then it's not Red Bull but just a bit of text that says red bull.

I would stretch it a wee bit, then put some bull either side or something. The text is too tall and the wing too narrow for it to fit perfectly.
👍 Good thinking, thank you. :)
Often two heads are better than one dealing with things like this. My mind set was that it needed to use the whole space for itself, but shrinking it back a bit and filling the voids on either end is a much smarter way of doing it. I like it, thank you @daan . 👍

IMG_6638.JPG
Please, would someone be able to make a file or upload to Discover? Thank you.

The one on Tsuchiya-San's car, is without the Hayashi Racing logo. So, I don't know if this makes the file too big.
IMG_6639.JPG

Is anyone able to make these logos with the clarified parameters for each one into .SVG format? Greatly appreciated if you can.

Johor Circuit (transparent background with 'CIRCUIT' in white text)
12375018_1686696451608371_2324006443927661940_o.png

WCT (transparent background)
wct-logo-png.png

Berjaya (transparent background, no blue colour in logo) + 'Berjaya' text in white
Berjaya_Group_Logo.png

Weststar logo (transparent background)
Weststar-Group-of-Companies-Logo.png

The Astaka (transparent background, in black)
The%20Astaka%20RGB.jpg

Jetcraft (transparent background)
jetcraft_logo_black_text.jpg

I would also like the following flags and driver names separately as follows (text in black, white stroke behind each flag):
[Flag of NEW ZEALAND] S. VAN GISBERGEN
[Flag of JOHOR] J. IBRAHIM
[Flag of JOHOR] J. JAFAAR

Thank you so much for getting this done.

Is anyone able to make these logos with the clarified parameters for each one into .SVG format? Greatly appreciated if you can.

Johor Circuit (transparent background with 'CIRCUIT' in white text)
12375018_1686696451608371_2324006443927661940_o.png

WCT (transparent background)
wct-logo-png.png

Berjaya (transparent background, no blue colour in logo) + 'Berjaya' text in white
Berjaya_Group_Logo.png

Weststar logo (transparent background)
Weststar-Group-of-Companies-Logo.png

The Astaka (transparent background, in black)
The%20Astaka%20RGB.jpg

Jetcraft (transparent background)
jetcraft_logo_black_text.jpg

I would also like the following flags and driver names separately as follows (text in black, white stroke behind each flag):
[Flag of NEW ZEALAND] S. VAN GISBERGEN
[Flag of JOHOR] J. IBRAHIM
[Flag of JOHOR] J. JAFAAR

Thank you so much for getting this done.

Here is your stuff (only the flags are missing)

Attachments

• LOGOS.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
View attachment 805350 Please, would someone be able to make a file or upload to Discover? Thank you.

The one on Tsuchiya-San's car, is without the Hayashi Racing logo. So, I don't know if this makes the file too big.
View attachment 805352
I take it you are after what is on the car, which in this case it is "quality wheel restorations" rather than just "quality wheels".
There is a fair amount of shapes here, so the precision is on the low side.
barrel.png

Attachments

• barrel.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for the decals.
I should've properly pointed out what I needed with this Berjaya logo.
Berjaya_Group_Logo.png

I need one .svg file of this logo with a transparent background, with the blue replaced with the gold colour in the logo.
No white in the inside of the logo as well. And keep the text in the same colour.

I also need another .svg file where it's just the BERJAYA text.

The livery editor doesn't have a crop feature, so I almost went in with the wrong versions that I needed.

Thanks for the decals.
I should've properly pointed out what I needed with this Berjaya logo.
Berjaya_Group_Logo.png

I need one .svg file of this logo with a transparent background, with the blue replaced with the gold colour in the logo.
No white in the inside of the logo as well. And keep the text in the same colour.

I also need another .svg file where it's just the BERJAYA text.

The livery editor doesn't have a crop feature, so I almost went in with the wrong versions that I needed.

Then i hope this is what you need ...

Attachments

• Berjaya_Group_Logo_Single.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 10
hey guys,

i need help again

Intact battery power
Here is the first and last one. The gradient one would be to much work to make it look the same. If you would be happy with simpler gradients and shadow I could do that.
Edit: added a couple of simplified gradient options.

Attachments

• intact.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
  • intact grads.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
All I just need now for this replica livery is the following driver names (in black) with their countries. I don't want them all grouped together, I hope for 1 flag & driver combo for each:
(Flag of NEW ZEALAND) S. VAN GISBERGEN
(Flag of JOHOR) J. IBRAHIM
(Flag of JOHOR) J. JAAFAR

This is the Johor flag from Malaysia I am referring to.

johor-flag-woolen-3ft-x-6ft-j12-f069-paradoxzone-1807-23-F1119872_1.jpg

I'd also like to get an .svg of the flag itself as well, to put on the roof of the car.

Plus 'WWW.TLJCF.ORG' and '#FIGHTLIKEJALIL' all in caps and in black. Doesn't matter whatever font is used.

Last edited:
All I just need now for this replica livery is the following driver names (in black) with their countries. I don't want them all grouped together, I hope for 1 flag & driver combo for each:
(Flag of NEW ZEALAND) S. VAN GISBERGEN
(Flag of JOHOR) J. IBRAHIM
(Flag of JOHOR) J. JAAFAR

This is the Johor flag from Malaysia I am referring to.

johor-flag-woolen-3ft-x-6ft-j12-f069-paradoxzone-1807-23-F1119872_1.jpg

I'd also like to get an .svg of the flag itself as well, to put on the roof of the car.

Plus 'WWW.TLJCF.ORG' and '#FIGHTLIKEJALIL' all in caps and in black. Doesn't matter whatever font is used.

Should be all you wanted, hope fonts are ok but you didn´t ask for special ones, so ...

Attachments

• AllDone.zip
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
Help me!Please!

Attachments

• DVlVLHKX0AA_dA0.png
    DVlVLHKX0AA_dA0.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Persona-5-Dancing-Star-Night.png
    Persona-5-Dancing-Star-Night.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 39347534395_a066c05c3e_b.jpg
    39347534395_a066c05c3e_b.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 249-2498857_0-replies-1-retweet-30-likes-persona-5-dancing-star-night-makoto.jpg
    249-2498857_0-replies-1-retweet-30-likes-persona-5-dancing-star-night-makoto.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DVlVLHKX0AA_dA0.png
    DVlVLHKX0AA_dA0.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Persona-5-Dancing-Star-Night.png
    Persona-5-Dancing-Star-Night.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 249-2498857_0-replies-1-retweet-30-likes-persona-5-dancing-star-night-makoto.jpg
    249-2498857_0-replies-1-retweet-30-likes-persona-5-dancing-star-night-makoto.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 39347534395_a066c05c3e_b.jpg
    39347534395_a066c05c3e_b.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 8UI4Mkh.jpg
    8UI4Mkh.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10
Hey guys, thanks so much for the decals you've sorted so far. A great help.

Any chance of these two?
Black Mobil 1 in a white box
White SP Air in black box

Cheers

Hey guys, thanks so much for the decals you've sorted so far. A great help.

Any chance of these two?
Black Mobil 1 in a white box
White SP Air in black box

Cheers
Do you have reference pics, especially for SP air, as logo has positive and negative lettering in a box already. And does Mobil have a solid o or outline only?
Edit; Never mind had to scroll back to your original pics.

Attachments

• bwlogos.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Do you have reference pics, especially for SP air, as logo has positive and negative lettering in a box already. And does Mobil have a solid o or outline only?
Edit; Never mind had to scroll back to your original pics.
Legend.

Thankyou so much. I'll hopefully get the V2 liveries sorted before Paris.

Hey guys, I have another request if I may, please. :)

Photos are hard to find, decent ones anyway. These are small, one cropped from a car front.

Only change to them is the small writing, needs to be in red please, plus a word change as in the pics.
The race car has the words "Automatic trailer coupler" (RED text please) :)

cfa0d6_89b099ac292a4e299cfe583b5f1f0f26.png_srz_399_137_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz.jpg

On the race car...
9adbbf9cb3e3c21e586e018a9bda56bd - Copy.jpg

There is an assortment of tools/hitch parts on the lower front but I can live without those. :)

Apologies for the crappy pics.

Hey guys, I have another request if I may, please. :)

Photos are hard to find, decent ones anyway. These are small, one cropped from a car front.

Only change to them is the small writing, needs to be in red please, plus a word change as in the pics.
The race car has the words "Automatic trailer coupler" (RED text please) :)

View attachment 806037

On the race car...
View attachment 806038

There is an assortment of tools/hitch parts on the lower front but I can live without those. :)

Apologies for the crappy pics.
Try this. I did find a better picture but not good enough to identify the small font. Just traced what I could see.

Attachments

• mchitch.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
Hey guys, this might be a bit of an odd request, but could I get somebody to do the Carmageddon: Max Damage logo,
IMG_6308.PNG

As well as a recreation of this 'carmageddon.com' decal?

IIRC, it has a black outline, so that it stands out with the red parts of the livery
IMG_6309.JPG

Hey guys, this might be a bit of an odd request, but could I get somebody to do the Carmageddon: Max Damage logo,
View attachment 806193

As well as a recreation of this 'carmageddon.com' decal?

IIRC, it has a black outline, so that it stands out with the red parts of the livery
View attachment 806194
Here is the logo plus my 2 closest fonts for the dotcom.

Attachments

• carmageddon.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
Back