Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
AC Schnitzer's ACS8:
Bmw_i8_Ac_Schnitzer_ACS8_004.jpg

The funny thing is, is that it's probably one of the most slammed cars on this page
Perspective goes a long way. It's so not low that you could probably fit a tall boy under the leading edge of the rear fenders. That's a 26-1/4" tall rear tire on a 15" wheel and the bottom of the wheel is below the running boards. The angle at which the picture was taken probably makes it look lower than it is.

Yeah, its not to everyones tastes. Bash on it all you want. Im not changing my mind. I genuinely love this. If It was mine, the rims would be black, but I still love it
IMG_8938.JPG
IMG_8936.JPG

I saw this tastefully modified Primera on the Austrian site Willhaben.at for sale. I think it looks great. 👍

QuickMemo+_2015-05-25-23-59-03.png

QuickMemo+_2015-05-25-23-59-12.png
QuickMemo+_2015-05-25-23-59-26.png

According to the person who sells it it has the following modifications:

- brakes from the Primera GT
- front- and taillights from the Infiniti G20
- Eibach springs
- Remus muffler
- BBS rims

and some more details

Edit: Sorry for the Low Quality pictures

Last edited:
That looks awesome, but it has way too much power. The owner should have taken singer's approach, 350-400 hp would be perfect.

I couldn't possibly comment on how much is too much really. I really like the sleeper approach though, unless you look around the back and you see both turbos sticking out. I do agree with you that sometimes less is more, but I can still appreciate the effort that went into making this much power and trying to hide it as good as possible. :) 👍

That looks awesome, but it has way too much power. The owner should have taken singer's approach, 350-400 hp would be perfect.
the owner, Bisi founder of Bisimoto, has built a ridiculous collection of over-powered cars, like the famous 1000hp Odyssey, a 708hp sonata, a 6 sec insight, And the list goes on, So yeah.

Anyhow, I just found about this aftermarket guards for the ZN6s, And its feast to my eyes.

7626AB85-1F09-4391-A940-6682F886371E_zpsvopvz3ne.jpg

Meng-5.jpg

Back