Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Collage1-ENKEL-foto-copy.jpg

Holy hell that's disgusting. :yuck:

Probs posted before, but you need more in your life.

View attachment 217557

View attachment 217558

View attachment 217560

As are those...

Hey, not for everyone, but I think we should all respect peoples tastes. Except for donk. Never respect donk.

If you guys like them, I'm cool with that. :)

And I agree. Donk is just... Ew. :crazy:

Also that white Skyline's wheels are horrible.

You really think they re disgusting? Judging from your name, that's no surprise. But really, even if personal opinion, calling them disgusting, I totally disagree.

Jesus Christ.

Well if you know me by now, you'd know I despise anything slammed and cambered.

Also, the 240zs color and wheels are horrendous, and the over the top body kit on the red RX7. But if you guys like them, I have no problem with that.

This enough said

They're 22s.

And your point? Are you trying to emulate a rapper or something? They have no real purpose on the car and aren't performance driven and just look gody and shout for people to pay attention to it and wonder how much money was wasted. Tasteful isn't something that beats you over the back of the head and says "hey, I'm a modified car did you notice?"

This enough said

And your point? Are you trying to emulate a rapper or something? They have no real purpose on the car and aren't performance driven and just look gody and shout for people to pay attention to it and wonder how much money was wasted. Tasteful isn't something that beats you over the back of the head and says "hey, I'm a modified car did you notice?"

So much this. Thank you so much.

Take a nice defender and try to make it look at home in Chelsea.

Tinted windows- check
Massive blingy alloys- check
Blacked out trim- check

Latest Posts

Back