Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sorry to break up your guy's "Resto Mod" conversation.

To start off, a nice little nismo sticker, wheels, and subtle yet tasteful upgrades.

View attachment 163231

Then we go to lifted but not extremely lifted trucks.

View attachment 163232

View attachment 163233

View attachment 163234

View attachment 163239

View attachment 163237

Then to Crawlers that are practical. Here's for you "stance" boys. You like camber and wheel tuck?

View attachment 163235

View attachment 163238

View attachment 163236

There you go. Nice, dirty, "stanced", practical, and tasteful trucks.
My dad used to have one of these. It was clean AF until one of the chrome wheel center hub caps got stolen:irked:

You all are missing the point. The questionable thing about that thing is that it's an Ff, not the modifications. It should have never existed because it's absolutely dreadful.

I'm not sure how I feel on those tails, I've always been on the wall with them. Still, it is nice.
I like them on the NA, but not the NB. Here in SoCal it seems like everyone has them though. Kinda played out. Maybe I just like the OE tails best.

Those rims look a bit tacky, maybe its just that silver on silver never looked good to me. Not only that, rim's alone should not dictate if something is "tastefully modified"

You all are missing the point. The questionable thing about that thing is that it's an Ff, not the modifications. It should have never existed because it's absolutely dreadful.

...That doesn't make it questionable it just shows that you don't like certain new age modern Ferrari's. How a car with it's power overall engineering and manufacturing is questionable, is up to you. This is the issue with the two threads at times people dislike a car or group so much that they claim the car is questionable even though it was manufactured like that.

If the issue is a certain car that's why we have a cool wall or ugly car thread not a questionable mod thread, those are for the crappy BMW rapper cars with 22 inch wheels wrapped in thin wall Pirelli tires. A manufactured piece can't be qualified as a questionable mod, but there are many other things it can though that aren't favorable (I gave one example already).
The modifications done to the car have to be questionable, not the car itself.

More or less this ^

Latest Posts

Back