Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
@Cano I guess I'll search about them later. You know, I try to be cool and find nice modified civic but google is a P.O.S and not helping me. Until I tried the bloody EK's.

Now I think I found what looks like to be a real gem. Look at it.
1996-honda-civic-spoon-sports-wheels.jpg

Now that is a damned civic I'm in love.

Questionable. Wheels look like bling blong "dubs", and needs more tire in the rear. The stance is spot-on, though.

@Cano I guess I'll search about them later. You know, I try to be cool and find nice modified civic but google is a P.O.S and not helping me. Until I tried the bloody EK's.

Now I think I found what looks like to be a real gem. Look at it.
Now that is a damned civic I'm in love.

And I can't believe you only saw that car. It's been done for years, maybe it doesn't even loo0k like that anymore.

Look for a certain car with a certain wheel type. For example, I googled "civic 6UL" as that is the wheel name. Just about anything looks good on Desmond Regamasters or RS Watanabe wheels, try looking up cars with those criteria.

Its not googles fault for your selection.
I geuss just putting "modified civic" doesn't do s*** then. It have to be precise, like SI, EK, etc.

Speaking of which. I think I found anotehr EK. This time by real accident as I wanted EG's. Mostly modified civics in afew cases, questionable real easy. This guy however carefully selected them. A very nice vibrant blue electric color... and those sexy wheels? I can't see how this is questionable.
honda-civic-53.jpg

And found a damned stanced EG2. Mostly I see crap, and this guy nailed the stance. Just wow.
HondaCivicEG2.jpg

I geuss just putting "modified civic" doesn't do s*** then. It have to be precise, like SI, EK, etc.

Speaking of which. I think I found anotehr EK. This time by real accident as I wanted EG's. Mostly modified civics in afew cases, questionable real easy. This guy however carefully selected them. A very nice vibrant blue electric color... and those sexy wheels? I can't see how this is questionable.
honda-civic-53.jpg

And found a damned stanced EG2. Mostly I see crap, and this guy nailed the stance. Just wow.
HondaCivicEG2.jpg
And we're back to questionable. First one has bad front light covering and spoiler. And second one has too big chrome wheels.

And we're back to questionable. First one has bad front light covering and spoiler. And second one has too big chrome wheels.
Spoiler? Isnt that modeled after the Type-R spoiler. I like it. I agree with the light covers though, I hate those.

As for the second, I can deal with it. I think they are just BBS's

Those aren't "chrome wheels". iirc that car rocked CCW Classics, which are awesome. I love both, but I'd also get rid of the light covers on the blue one.
Before the CCW's it was a very nice set of BBS's. I remember that car from yeaaaars ago.

Here's one. Not what it looks like. It looks like a plain jane boring 1970 fastback, as much as a fastback can be considered a sleeper that is.

But under the hood is has a 302 Clevor engine; which is a hybrid 351 Windsor and 351 Cleveland combination, which is basically what the Boss 302 engine was, but with a LOT more punch and kick.

DSC03236.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG

Then there is also this...a 3,000 horsepower big block twin turbo Ford 460 in a stock bodied 1971 Mach 1. This thing makes a Veyron look like a VW beetle in terms of acceleration. Not really a sleeper, I suppose it could be one in the hot rodding world considering most cars that look like this only make about 500-600hp...not 3,000...

3-000-hp-mustang.jpg
mach-1-mustang-rear.jpg
180564.jpg

Here's one. Not what it looks like. It looks like a plain jane boring 1970 fastback, as much as a fastback can be considered a sleeper that is.

But under the hood is has a 302 Clevor engine; which is a hybrid 351 Windsor and 351 Cleveland combination, which is basically what the Boss 302 engine was, but with a LOT more punch and kick.

DSC03236.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG

Then there is also this...a 3,000 horsepower big block twin turbo Ford 460 in a stock bodied 1971 Mach 1. This thing makes a Veyron look like a VW beetle in terms of acceleration. Not really a sleeper, I suppose it could be one in the hot rodding world considering most cars that look like this only make about 500-600hp...not 3,000...

3-000-hp-mustang.jpg
mach-1-mustang-rear.jpg
180564.jpg

I think it's safe to say if someone who pulled up in a Veyron next to this would not expect to be left at the lights with such a sleeper look like this. Not even the engine is that revealing.

I think it's safe to say if someone who pulled up in a Veyron next to this would not expect to be left at the lights with such a sleeper look like this. Not even the engine is that revealing.
There's a dyno video of that motor making some 3,040hp and some ungodly amount of torque.

3-000-hp-mustang.jpg
mach-1-mustang-rear.jpg
180564.jpg
This is just my opinion, but if car only goes fast straight line it's... ..well just not my type of a car.

This is just my opinion, but if car only goes fast straight line it's... ..well just not my type of a car.
Why do you need to go 120mph around a corner on the street, most of it's all straight anyways. Believe me when I say 400whp in a Fox body will scare the hell out of you...

Why do you need to go 120mph around a corner on the street, most of it's all straight anyways. Believe me when I say 400whp in a Fox body will scare the hell out of you...
There's no reason for that and no one should even go that fast on any street (Except in Germany).

Latest Posts

Back