Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Not bad!

I found this Bluebird to be kinda cool. I've never taken notice to this chassis before.
1969299_779785805396844_8312851551630308955_n.jpg
Looks even cooler rally spec'd.
nissan_bluebird_1987_wallpapers_1.jpg

Pretty sure that second one isn't photoshop but don't quote me on that lol.

It is. The trunk wing is brushed, as well as the air vent behind the front fender flare. The entire "ground effects" package is also brushed, quite badly so I might add, as well as the zip tie in the rear fender flare. The license plate and the hatch latches are copy-pasted there, as well as the wheels. It's not a bad chop job, but it has several noticeable elements.

That white prelude is great. I always loved those years, especially with them having 4 wheel steering. I've always been interested in, but never looked it up.

The paint job is pretty questionable, but God did it sound good. There was a sticker on the dash that said it could make a 9 second 1/4.
View attachment 230331 View attachment 230332 View attachment 230333

It won best engine at the show.

Off topic, but where does a custom built car go, as in one of a kind?

Chance paint job and make it so that it doesn't need that hood scoop and it would be really cool. Before that I don't think it's exactly what this thread is for.

As in, the forums, or life?
Here in the forums.

Chance paint job and make it so that it doesn't need that hood scoop and it would be really cool. Before that I don't think it's exactly what this thread is for.
It'd be hard to get it that fast without needing some extra room up under there, but I agree on the paintjob.

I figured it should go here though, as the owner clearly knows how to build drag trucks. There's one with green flames by the same guy.

Back