Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
It looks even more crazy because of the really small front tires.

Also, I'd drive any of those lowered cars, specially the ex cop car Crown Vic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I would go for one of the '14 'Stangs on there. Or the Camaro's.

However you can see how the word stance has evolved over the years.

It's not bad, but I like a more violent look on my muscle cars instead of the flashy stuff that appeared there. Still low but purposeful, more track car-like than Pro Touring. Pro Touring is for sissys :P

yzlxfrg3pvku7fxirbcy.jpg

Your use of the word "bro" is tasteless.
Well, to be fair, although it serves function (unlike most giant wings slapped onto back of cars,) its size just seems a little too overkill for any real practical purpose. Well, besides landing a plane on it, perhaps. Hence the use of the "bro" exclamation. Kinda a joke about this sort of thing, but not really. But the ridiculousness (and the fact that it is a RWB) is what makes me love it.

I'll take a reasonably fast car that looks amazing over an insanely fast car that looks terrible. Mostly because I don't plan to race. Anything I drive would be a street cruiser.

That said, I love this Camaro dragster. All I'd do is change the paint. I don't like very many cars with exposed engines, but this one looks nice.
hrdp_1009_09_o%2Bhot_rods_past_feature_cover_cars%2Bles_sutaks_1969_chevy_camaro_z28.jpg

That paintjob is just sickly. Kills it.
Welcome to 1978

I'll take a reasonably fast car that looks amazing over an insanely fast car that looks terrible. Mostly because I don't plan to race. Anything I drive would be a street cruiser.

That said, I love this Camaro dragster. All I'd do is change the paint. I don't like very many cars with exposed engines, but this one looks nice.
hrdp_1009_09_o%2Bhot_rods_past_feature_cover_cars%2Bles_sutaks_1969_chevy_camaro_z28.jpg
That's not a drag car it's a street car

I always thought in USA didn't appear these. I thoguht they came first in my country, Brazil. One car I love is the Chevrolet Opala, but I don't think that car is in there, since there is the Impala, but both are very different.

Not only USA, GM T platform cars were sold all around the world.
This, I've seen a few around lately.

That one is awesome though. Total sleeper with a 427 big block stuffed in it. And highly modified to boot.

Latest Posts

Back