Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Slightly off topic as it's not a custom modification, but there is only one true Chevette :)
image.jpg

Twin-turbo 6.0L LQ4 V8 with an LS6 camshaft pushing just over 560 horsepower at the wheels and equal torque. Turbos are from Buick Grand Nationals at 9psi.

chevelle020.jpg

chevelle021.jpg
chevelle015.jpg

Ford 302 V8 swapped Bug

fv4.jpg

And this

Gatebil-Final-13.jpg

That blue Mini is super sexy! I'd take this one in a heartbeat!

BTT:

anthony-herrera-chevelle-title.jpg

14261277087_a422041edc_b.jpg

13526119344_bfb0731801_b.jpg

12433761554_f24f1034a0_b.jpg

12433776814_f524e3720a_b.jpg
Excuse my ignorance but what's that first car? It looks similar to something in my country here..The opala...But I'm not sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's a Chevelle. Sexy though.

Excuse my ignorance but what's that first car? It looks similar to something in my country here..The opala...But I'm not sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's a Chevelle. Sexy though.

I actually purposely chose this picture, because it has a little bit of rear camber, which I know is not really popular in this thread, but I think it a beauty!

I actually purposely chose this picture, because it has a little bit of rear camber, which I know is not really popular in this thread, but I think it a beauty!
Unless that car has an IRS system underneath it, it doesn't have any camber or toe.

Angle of the picture/lens used. As others have stated, it can't be done with a solid axle unless it has been converted to independent, and I'm fairly sure that car wasn't.

Counts_Kustoms-Caddy.jpg

One of Danny Koker's (Guy from Counting Cars on History channel) lowriders.

Ah, good ol' Danny boy, I sometimes watch the program. Though here is not Counting cars but "Crazy for Cars" (That is, the title in the country I live it is Loucos por Carros" That's the portugueses title for me)

History Channel is great for that and this Caddy is awesome.

Ah, good ol' Danny boy, I sometimes watch the program. Though here is not Counting cars but "Crazy for Cars" (That is, the title in the country I live it is Loucos por Carros" That's the portugueses title for me)

History Channel is great for that and this Caddy is awesome.
He's one of the best hot rod builders I've seen, unfortunately not many fit in here. They're very, very awesome, and tasteful to me, but it's really a certain crowd that will appreciate them.

That's why I'm gonna put some in the hot rod thread soon.

Actually, I find ProChargers to be more common. They have been leading the drag scene for what, five years now? I like the Vortech more. They discharge less heat and don't need a lot of power to run. Granted ProChargers make more power.

Okay I might be going to hell with this one but, that's an interesting choice of wheels for this car.
1.jpg

I certainly don't like how the rear turned out but the front wheels and the height of the car...I'll be humble honest, the size for the wheels is just perfect. This might be one of those wheels that with the right size that looks good.

Latest Posts

Back