Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
pearsall_side2-jpg.227741

I like how that Mustang is modded, but I'm honestly not too keen on the dark headlights. That's just pushes it on the black for me.

It's a shame that it's one of the best Ferraris to drive in the current era, then.

Totally not a shame. It's a freaking modern Ferrari, it's kinda like a given it will be good to drive. As much as that it's also atrocious to look at.

Totally not a shame. It's a freaking modern Ferrari, it's kinda like a given it will be good to drive. As much as that it's also atrocious to look at.

In person it's not bad, it and the 458 are the only modern Ferrari's I've seen in person and pictures for some reason tend to not do them justice, especially the FF. Not sure if you've actually encountered one or not, doesn't really matter though if you don't like it that's great stick to your cause. However it doesn't belong in the questionable mod thread by default, but if you want to give it a try.

In person it's not bad, it and the 458 are the only modern Ferrari's I've seen in person and pictures for some reason tend to not do them justice, especially the FF. Not sure if you've actually encountered one or not, doesn't really matter though if you don't like it that's great stick to your cause. However it doesn't belong in the questionable mod thread by default, but if you want to give it a try.
For some reason, this has been a theme I've seen dating back to the 599. Even I thought it looked terrible & would flop, but my opinion completely changed in person just like with the FF.

For some reason, this has been a theme I've seen dating back to the 599. Even I thought it looked terrible & would flop, but my opinion completely changed in person just like with the FF.

Exactly, the 458 tends to do better in photos but in person it really stands out, and the FF to me was out of this world and actually made me want one, which was never the case when I saw it in like Road & Track or something.

Don't you just hate riced Civics? Most on you hate them but I liked them.
I finally found a good one. I can't believe my eyes.
own-a-japanese-car-made-in-the-1990s_8191.jpg

Front bumper looks modified but the wheel choice aand colro choice? We finally found a winner. This guy's my hero.

Front bumper looks modified but the wheel choice aand colro choice? We finally found a winner. This guy's my hero.
The only Civic I respect:
impp_1007_01_o%2B1993_honda_civic_vti%2Bside.jpg

A rear wheel drive Civic? Hell, you do'nt see many like that.

And @Custom878 While at same time I agree, there's not much stickers anyway. I simply ignored them. Imagine if they weren't there, that would be brilliant.

You're crazy. This car has basically nothing done to it. Plenty of awesome Civics around, this isn't one of them.

You're crazy. This car has basically nothing done to it. Plenty of awesome Civics around, this isn't one of them.
Its not awesome, but its heading in a better direction then most. Still, nothing really tasteful about it. Front lips, amber corners, and side markers is pretty much the norm for those cars. Rims are tacky, as well as the stickers.

Looks like every clapped out Civic in California...

Here you go. Quality parts and function always win.
21_BGFt_117.jpg

IMG_7795.jpg

Congratulations, you amde me look like a tool again.

And I deserve it. @Cano, what about the wheels? Doesn't that count still? But I thought it was okay. Look on the good side, I didn't link a riced car for goodness sakes.

@Heldenzeit It literally does look like every other modified Civic down here haha.

Congratulations, you amde me look like a tool again.

And I deserve it. @Cano, what about the wheels? Doesn't that count still? But I thought it was okay. Look on the good side, I didn't link a riced car for goodness sakes.
The rims look like the generic "Pep Boy" rims. They are not nice.

Back