Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
If you know the story behind this creation, you'll love it. If you don't, then you'll still love it.

Larry_Chen_Speedhunters_ronin_rs211_lotus-9.jpg
I don't like it, let alone love it. And no, I don't know the story behind it, but I dislike it enough that I can't be bothered to see if I can dredge up some information from the ol' internet.

I don't like it, let alone love it. And no, I don't know the story behind it, but I dislike it enough that I can't be bothered to see if I can dredge up some information from the ol' internet.

Canyon carving isn't for everyone.

Maybe this'll suit your fancy.

itquqgsw9a10tols9ywk.jpg

kbfperqef2pv7lxjcamq.jpg

It also apparently costs less than the price of a new Honda Odyssey.

Last edited:
Who said that? Why would you do that to a Ferrari?

Not me, but can't help but agree with him if you are looking for affordable reliability. I agree, it's almost sacrilege, and basically pointless, but when replacing parts on a Ferrari, it'd be a lot cheaper to fix a LS7 than a Italian engine.

It's also a whole lot better than what Mansory or Hamman do to Ferrari's as well.

This guy doesn't like doing things that are interesting then.

Interesting? No. Cheap? Yes.

Canyon carving isn't for everyone.

Maybe this'll suit your fancy.

itquqgsw9a10tols9ywk.jpg

kbfperqef2pv7lxjcamq.jpg

It also apparently costs less than the price of a new Honda Odyssey.
Regardless of its intended purpose, I think the dang thing is butt fugly. And no, 15-year-old boy-racer Ferraris are not my taste either.

It's...interesting. Might even be fun to drive.

I just hope they had the sense to not butcher a real Shelby making the thing though.

I think it's quite tasteful. It looks fantastic. If anything the front tire should be a little bigger.

Latest Posts

Back