Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Yes, I too dislike stance.

And I don't understand how the way you set up your car to perform involves no naste, yet drifting, grip, time-attack, rally, gymkhana, rallycross, endurance, sprints, drag, monster truck, mudder, rock crawler, baja and offroader are all the different tastes of performance setups.

Performance isn't just hidden under the bonnet, it's also what visually expresses a car, especially when it comes to different uses of aerodynamics, tyres, brakes, exhausts & suspension, which is too a performance upgrade, same goes for blower attachments for superchargers and so on and so fourth.

I'm pretty sure the point I'm making is now pretty obvious.
Hence the reason why I said this. ^

Moving on...

9tro_062014_022050__SPN5522.jpg
img_1135.jpg
img_7149.jpg

Last edited:
That Z is ridiculous, I love it.

I like stance, I like performance-oriented vehicles, I like stock cars, I like cars. What I see alot of is "oh, its not built for racing around the race track at a 100+mph average? Its garbage." Some just take the hate too far with some things. That would be like someone in their off-roader making fun of a race car because it cant go off road.

Who cares? not this guy.

03.jpg

04.jpg

This TR7 may not look modified.
07.jpg

But when you open the bonnet you see that it doesn't have the original engine.
08.jpg

4.0 Toyota V8, which gives the car better performance and the best thing is that now it will start when you want it to do so.

Have Ringbrothers ever made a car that looks, well, good?

I'm quite the hater of most Ringbrothers builds, but I actually think this might be their best yet. It's not a looker, but it doesn't look as stupid as other cars they've done. It's even more apparent when you see their previous car, the Pantera, and can't help but facepalm yourself to death.

I'm quite the hater of most Ringbrothers builds, but I actually think this might be their best yet. It's not a looker, but it doesn't look as stupid as other cars they've done. It's even more apparent when you see their previous car, the Pantera, and can't help but facepalm yourself to death.
Funny enough that I love that Pantera. Yes, even the HRE wheels.

Edit: On a side note, something about that diffuser.

15638213730_ddb6a3c611_o.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back