Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Dear God YES. Tell me it still has the Pontiac engine under there.

Yep. Linky. 👍And another picture just because it's so damn pretty. :drool:

bagged-pontiac-1951.jpg

@Team THRT Drift and @Snorevette Be lucky I didn't share a goddamn Prius. But since you don't like the New Beetle, too bad. it's not a special car, i agree but, pretty much crap? That's a little forced. Then again, it's the opinion of you guys and I respect it, as usual.
I'm just going to start to post stock models, because apparently everyone in this thread hates anything posted. :S

@Team THRT Drift and @Snorevette Be lucky I didn't share a goddamn Prius. But since you don't like the New Beetle, too bad. it's not a special car, i agree but, pretty much crap? That's a little forced. Then again, it's the opinion of you guys and I respect it, as usual.

I wouldn't like it if it was anything else. Like I said, I think the rims on that thing are awful - honestly, if it weren't for the rims I wouldn't've thought it was bad at all. You're right though, the New Beetle isn't TOO awful. I apologize.

Challenger on a Viper chassis. Has nitrous as well.

This would look absolutely smashing if it didn't have that horrible stripe at the side. I'm adamant on the wheels as well, and the fact that it sits like a 4x4, needs stance NOW. The interior of the thing is amazing.

This would look absolutely smashing if it didn't have that horrible stripe at the side. I'm adamant on the wheels as well, and the fact that it sits like a 4x4, needs stance NOW. The interior of the thing is amazing.

I don't think it really needs stance, but those wheels definitely don't look good on that car at all.

Is it me or are the front wheels wider than the rear wheels? :/

Cool car until the wheels, the wheels are silly.
The rear wheels are wider as they stick out more. First thing you usually do to a muscle car is put some rubber underneath them.

Back