Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Work in progress...

1599323_468353356624966_1797601110_o.jpg

Okay, at first I was thinking this would be questionable, then thought about it. I know some of you hate slammed rides and such and after this car has a few accidents and such but the final product? I have to admit, this looks nice.
slammed-280-zx-boso-pipes-front.jpg~original

It's slammed in a good way, maybe stanced. Either way, I would love to drive it.

Oh, and I found the original source of the guy, come check it out! http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7784&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Okay, at first I was thinking this would be questionable, then thought about it. I know some of you hate slammed rides and such and after this car has a few accidents and such but the final product? I have to admit, this looks nice.

It's not bad aside form the tailpipes. It isn't overdone, so I'd say it fits the thread description.

SVX
Found this while looking for 'riced Commodores'...

user_53_gal_4_pic_2.jpg

Tad too low perhaps, but very nice imo.
I love Commodores, but that's simply awful. Sorry if I'm an a**, but I'm just stating my oppinion.

What's wrong with the Opel? I thought it'd be rather inoffensive. I'm not mad or anything, I just want to see why you guys don't like it. Found it 1000 times more appealing to look at than that gnarly Z that everyone seemed to love.

SVX
What's wrong with the Opel? I thought it'd be rather inoffensive. I'm not mad or anything, I just want to see why you guys don't like it. Found it 1000 times more appealing to look at than that gnarly Z that everyone seemed to love.

1. It's an Opel
2. You've already said it, it's just a little bit too low.

SVX
As you said it's bit too low. But if you ask me, it isn't even the worst car on this page.

1. It's an Opel
2. You've already said it, it's just a little bit too low.
As you said it's bit too low. But if you ask me, it isn't even the worst car on this page.

Does having it slightly too low (I find it fine at the way, but if it was mine I'd have it slightly higher) really make it OMG WORST CAR EVAR!!!11?

Stretched tires.

I'd have to admit I didn't see that, but to be honest the stretch is so small it's not even that bad...

SVX
Aha, you didn't, but the people who showed apparent disgust for it haven't replied, so I figured it was the reason. :P

Nah, not really. Although I currently have an Opel Corsa as a daily driver, I'm just not a fan of Opel. There's just something odd about their design and this modified Opel Ascona/Berlina (as it's called in Europe/UK) is just no exception. It's a little bit too low for my taste and I'm not really keen on these wheels. To be perfectly honest, I can't really pinpoint what it is I dislike about this, but it just doesn't add up. Maybe it's a little bit too much or too little, I don't know :D

SVX
Found this while looking for 'riced Commodores'...

user_53_gal_4_pic_2.jpg

Tad too low perhaps, but very nice imo.

Yeah too low as you said. Aside from that I'm digging it. 👍 That Opel grill has a better look then the Holden ones, I think too.

slammed-280-zx-boso-pipes-front.jpg~original

It's slammed in a good way, maybe stanced. Either way, I would love to drive it.

Oh, and I found the original source of the guy, come check it out! http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7784&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Oh dear god why

Back