Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
cool_cars_11.jpg

Interesting. Other than that spoiler, I say looks top notch on that camaro. Sure, bodykits aren't really a good thing sometimes but this kinda goes well in my opinion if you ignore the spoiler.

Tell me guys. Wrong thread or this fits in?

And oh my God.
qz2sK.jpg

Last edited:
custom_purple_celica.jpg

I don't usually post tuners or rather, riced cars liek you all say but I'm actually impressed by this. It's not bad at all. Purple color on celica, not bad... the wheels are a bit small, along with the tires, negative points on that...as for the silver second tone color following the body and nicely matching the front bumper and the aftermarket logos stamped in nice places...if you would call this a riced car, I'd call it the best. It's very tolerable, I would totally drive this thing.

custom_purple_celica.jpg

I don't usually post tuners or rather, riced cars liek you all say but I'm actually impressed by this. It's not bad at all. Purple color on celica, not bad... the wheels are a bit small, along with the tires, negative points on that...as for the silver second tone color following the body and nicely matching the front bumper and the aftermarket logos stamped in nice places...if you would call this a riced car, I'd call it the best. It's very tolerable, I would totally drive this thing.

:yuck:

Maybe in a different color, with some not ridiculous all terrain tires an a little bit of a torsion bar adjustment, but it's plausible.

-44 offset I believe. 15x10 rims too.

That stack for an exhaust though. xD
I thought that stack was a post on the other side of the dang truck!!!

I kknew you were going here Cano. I thought it was decent, it's not a very bad rice, for **** sakes. It's possible to save it.
Going off that, then the questionable mod thread does not need to exist. Then what else would I be able to laugh at?

Two-tone with purple, questionable? It looks good to me. I find nothing questionable about that. EXCEPT FOR THE RIMS. They're too small.
The rims do not need to be bigger, paint is questionable, spoiler is as well. He also has a bunch of random stickers that I would be willing to bet that they are not sponsors, hell I bet he doesn't even have half those sticker brands in his car.

Questionable.

The rims do not need to be bigger, paint is questionable, spoiler is as well. He also has a bunch of random stickers that I would be willing to bet that they are not sponsors, hell I bet he doesn't even have half those sticker brands in his car.

Questionable.

Whatever you say. the stickers at least are fancily placed, not just randomly. I like that.

Fenders on the Camaro are a bit much. Otherwise, 👍

It's trying to capture the Trans Am esque

custom_purple_celica.jpg

And this is one of the many reasons why I think this thread has been derailed into a "slightly less than questionable modifications thread"

Latest Posts

Back