Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments
Very nice tune for the Impreza man, i ran it in Nordschleife and my lap time and decreased my lap time by around 20 seconds. Awesome tune indeed!

DRiFT Junkie
Very nice tune for the Impreza man, i ran it in Nordschleife and my lap time and decreased my lap time by around 20 seconds. Awesome tune indeed!

Great news. I haven't test it there but I tested it at some other large tracks and it was pretty good.

DRiFT Junkie
Why no awesome picture? Or you haven't gotten around to it?

Lol I got awesome ones I just forgot my USB upstairs and my PS3 is downstairs. So when I came to edit pics I didn't have them and have been back to load them on yet. I figured I mine as well put up the tune for people to enjoy now and next couple days edit the pictures.

Why no awesome picture? Or you haven't gotten around to it?

There pictures are added. Took me so damn long to add them. I forgot I started an endurance race and I had to finish the entire thing before I could just save pics to ps3 than onto USB.

Tommykaira ZZII 2000

This is a drag tune for 1/4. This car is pretty fast however it really depends on what others are using. For example the first online race I did with this I got smoked by GTR. I left and went to another room and first race there was against 2 ACR Vipers and a Enzo in which I killed them. Overall I would say don't try to race the big boy cars since they do have a lot more power than this car, but this can be a good competitor. Start in gear 1 and shift to 2 when you hit about 50mph. After that all the shifts are at the red line. The tires will probably smoke in gear 1, but you are still launching quite fast due to the 4WD. Also this doesn't matter at all for dragging, but the car pretty much only goes straight. So getting to the area too drag you have to go very slow around the corners since it will not turn.

I did a 9.234

P.S. the pics were taken by driftinziggy definitely check out his gallery

Last edited:
Ok people it sucked so much to do, but it is finally done. You can actually use my first page to search for tunes within the app! I think it still looks pretty good on the site too which I was sort of nervous of. I tested it out and everything seems to be good. Please tell me what you think (does it look fine, does it work in the app, everything linked up, etc).

shmogt
Ok people it sucked so much to do, but it is finally done. You can actually use my first page to search for tunes within the app! I think it still looks pretty good on the site too which I was sort of nervous of. I tested it out and everything seems to be good. Please tell me what you think (does it look fine, does it work in the app, everything linked up, etc).

A BIG thank you!!!

shmogt

Every link works, making it useable on apple devices, but i dont see the search thing. Thanks for adding the links.

Hammrshell
A BIG thank you!!!
No prob. Idk if you like drifting but imma do that garage too soon.
wrapture
Every link works, making it useable on apple devices, but i dont see the search thing. Thanks for adding the links.

Lol well the search thing is the links. Before if just showed the pictures on the app but you couldn't actually read the car or just jump too it. Now you can do both. I was gonna do more of a section thing where it would be spilt saying things like pp and special track tunes etc but it would of just doubled the first page and made it more crowed which is what I was trying to avoid.

shmogt
Lol well the search thing is the links. Before if just showed the pictures on the app but you couldn't actually read the car or just jump too it. Now you can do both. I was gonna do more of a section thing where it would be spilt saying things like pp and special track tunes etc but it would of just doubled the first page and made it more crowed which is what I was trying to avoid.

Oh ok.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2009

This is a top speed Route X tune. I have found with this tune I was able to hit faster speeds and make the turns plus it has a higher top speed for drafting. For me when turning you still need to be careful tho with this. Turn just a little and when you feel it start to slip turn in the other direction. Just small turns to keep it level. The toe helps a lot, but isn't too much to kill the straights. Finally the straights although you are going straight the car tends to almost hydroplane and the front wheels lift right off the ground. You will have to turn fairly hard to get it to shift over a bit. Just remember that when drafting someone and needing to go around them. Most important is always be drafting someone to maintain the lead which you will always be doing in this. The final turn is pretty much the only thing that counts however. I find it better to aim for the inside so you are not in first and this allows you to draft the people in front once you exiting. The car should be able to draft to the point of first place just before the finish.

Normal driving: 300mph
With a draft: 350+

P.S. the pics were taken by Aeolus426

Last edited:
shmogt
Car: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2009
Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 1256HP/6600rpm
Torque: 1067 ft-lb/4600rpm
Weight: 1424 kg
Miles: 257.5
Performance Points: 694

PARTS:
All parts

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/0
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 4.747
2nd: 2.986
3rd: 2.103
4th: 1.613
5th: 1.263
6th: 1.039
7th: 0.780
Final: 2.220
Top Speed: 255

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: 60/60
Accel: 60/60
Braking: 5/5

Torque Split
Front Rear: 30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/17.0
Extension: 7/9
Compression: 6/8
Anti-Roll: 6/6
Camber: 0/0
Toe: 0.10/0.20

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

TUNER COMMENTS:

This is a top speed Route X tune. I have found with this tune I was able to hit faster speeds and make the turns plus it has a higher top speed for drafting. For me when turning you still need to be careful tho with this. Turn just a little and when you feel it start to slip turn in the other direction. Just small turns to keep it level. The toe helps a lot, but isn't too much to kill the straights. Finally the straights although you are going straight the car tends to almost hydroplane and the front wheels lift right off the ground. You will have to turn fairly hard to get it to shift over a bit. Just remember that when drafting someone and needing to go around them. Most important is always be drafting someone to maintain the lead which you will always be doing in this. The final turn is pretty much the only thing that counts however. I find it better to aim for the inside so you are not in first and this allows you to draft the people in front once you exiting. The car should be able to draft to the point of first place just before the finish.

Normal driving: 300mph
With a draft: 350+

I will be testing this tune as soon as i finish this bspec race. Sounds like a good tune!

I will be testing this tune as soon as i finish this bspec race. Sounds like a good tune!

Excellent. I made a this a long time ago when the course first came out with a small group of people all editing to make it perfect. Some said it spins on the corners and others said it was fine. For me it's perfect, but watch what your doing. It is the fastest top speed, draft speed, and still able to corner I have found

shmogt
Excellent. I made a this a long time ago when the course first came out with a small group of people all editing to make it perfect. Some said it spins on the corners and others said it was fine. For me it's perfect, but watch what your doing. It is the fastest top speed, draft speed, and still able to corner I have found

Im tryin to get used to the turns but the speed is awesome!!

Im tryin to get used to the turns but the speed is awesome!!

lol ya turns are tricky until you get used to it, but it's the fastest I have seen. I had a system on how to turn perfect and easy every time but I don't remember it exactly at the moment. I will have to play again and check

Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept 2002

I have seriously wanted to do this car since the day I got. It was not in the most demand and no one else had a tune for it so it would be perfect for me to do. I finally decided I would tune it. The car is pretty good to start, but just like most cars that start good you can tune them into being literally perfect. I have never loved and hated so much before tho. It's so amazing that it blows your mind and yet occasionally there will be not even a mistake, but just a slightly less than perfect turn that will be so annoying. If you have this car I highly suggest using this tune because it really is fun to drive.

I liked the old model styling better than this one, but I guess this GXP version was changed a bit because it looks cooler than the released model. If Pontiac made cars that looked like this and more importantly performed like this they would definitely still be in business today.

P.S. this is the first tune that has been done in both mph and kph

Last edited:

Nissan GT-R Black edition R35 '12 by shmogt2, on Flickr
Car: Nissan GT-R Black edition R35 2012
Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 926HP/7400rpm
Torque: 686 ft-lb/6900rpm
Weight: 1403 kg
Miles: 56.0
Performance Points: 644

I did 9.136 but I beat a spec v gtr with this tune and this tune make my gtr faster then when I tuned it
PARTS:
All parts

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/0
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
Set the final gear, than set the top speed, than all the gears.
1st: 5.097
2nd: 3.700
3rd: 2.881
4th: 2.337
5th: 1.960
6th: 1.680
Final: 2.500
Top Speed: 174

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: 60/60
Accel: 60/60
Braking: 5/5

Torque Split
Front Rear: 45/55

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/40
Spring Rate: 17.0/9.0
Extension: 1/10
Compression: 10/1
Anti-Roll: 7/7
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.00/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

TUNER COMMENTS:

This is a drag tune for 1/4. I have been practicing a lot more in my drag tunes and I think I am finally starting to get the hang of it. Start in gear 1 and shift to 2 when you hit about 50mph. After that all the shifts are at the red line. It is pretty easy to get good launches every time and the tiniest amount of tire smoking. I think this is one of the more faster drag tunes you will find out there. Mine isn't even close to max hp so I could prob do under 9sec once it has full power. Test this baby and tell me what ya think!

I did a 9.094

P.S. the pics were taken by bmxmitch definitely check out his gallery
I did 9.136 but I beat a gtr spec v and this tune make my gtr faster then I tuned it

which one is that the newest model?

No, its the older one, 94 i think. This one.
evo4.png

Back