Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments
No, its the older one, 94 i think. This one.
evo4.png

Ok I got you now. I try to do tunes that no one else has done or ones I feel are just the best so I'll test some other peoples to see if I can make a better one or maybe do a track specific one

Thanks for sharing your tune cars settings, all r awesome!!!
If have time, please tune:

*Honda Intergra (DC5);
*Honda Civic Type R '08 &
*Those New cars on package (1; 2 & 3) TC cars

Keep working!!!

macaense
Thanks for sharing your tune cars settings, all r awesome!!!
If have time, please tune:

*Honda Intergra (DC5);
*Honda Civic Type R '08 &
*Those New cars on package (1; 2 & 3) TC cars

Keep working!!!

Thank you. I'll have to check them out

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011

Pretty damn fast. I knew this car would be fast based on how fast my race tune was, but set up 100% for drag is a whole different story. It is almost as fast as my GTR which is pretty amazing. Start in 2 and shift to 3 at 55-60mph all the other gears shift at the red line. I played online a lot with this car and beat almost everyone. It is fairly consistent with times too unlike a lot of other drag cars I have used.

Last edited:
Nice tunes but i have a question
1. When i try to tune my Enzo to drag i do not get the gear ratio options that you have. Do you know why this is?

dazzee
Nice tunes but i have a question
1. When i try to tune my Enzo to drag i do not get the gear ratio options that you have. Do you know why this is?

Most likely updates. They change gearing for some reason.

How do I make my gears for your Adventador Drag as high as you have? My first only goes up to 5.886, at a top speed of 168.

JoshOrcutt
How do I make my gears for your Adventador Drag as high as you have? My first only goes up to 5.886, at a top speed of 168.

Sorry I forgot to add the key detail to that post. It's fixed now but change final gear first than the top speed and set gears.

lldantell
what time u set in the aventador

I think it was like 9.72. I just know I was 5 on my list. The other top 4 times I have are from my GTR during testing. I forget exactly off top of my head I just remember whatever I wrote for the GTR add literally the smallest bit more time

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car by Shmogt3, on Flickr
Car: Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 650HP/8000rpm
Torque: 440 ft-lb/7500rpm
Weight: 975 kg
Miles: 75.3
Performance Points: 642

PARTS:
All performance parts

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 35/60
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 2.988
2nd: 1.997
3rd: 1.470
4th: 1.140
5th: 0.928
6th: 0.776
Final: 4.075
Top Speed: 186

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/9
Accel: xx/43
Braking: xx/15

Suspension
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 11.6/10.4
Extension: 7/4
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll: 4/4
Camber: 1.6/1.2
Toe: -0.04/0.24

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/5

TUNER COMMENTS:
I have done a lot of cars and tested a lot of cars. I truly think this is the best one ever. It is like a laser guided missal. You say turn it turns. You say gas you get gas. Exact precision every time. I don't really know what else to say about this car. It's perfect in every way. Has like 200hp less than my aventador yet still beats it times everywhere. Very good, I love it.

I also have a drift tune for this car here

P.S. The pics were taken by RedSuns-Ryuu. Obviously go check out his gallery.

tried this tune on my rx7 tc around suzuka and man this thing feel good. the grip feel good,the handling feel good,it response and i did 1:55 around suzuka

lldantell
tried this tune on my rx7 tc around suzuka and man this thing feel good. the grip feel good,the handling feel good,it response and i did 1:55 around suzuka

Ya I love that car. I seriously don't think it can get any better.

Check this new video someone made using one of my tunes. It's pretty cool as well as HD. Also I am adding videos onto my youtube if anyone wants to drive my tunes around and record it.

Check this new video someone made using one of my tunes. It's pretty cool as well as HD. Also I am adding videos onto my youtube if anyone wants to drive my tunes around and record it.

Is that the one I requested you right? I liked it a lot & with my custom tranny it rocks. By the way, I could drive the 86-GT 400PP for a video, I mastered that car already. Think you can add me & I could do it in your lounge with you in there so you can save the replay & record it, I don't have very good recording equipment.

Is that the one I requested you right? I liked it a lot & with my custom tranny it rocks. By the way, I could drive the 86-GT 400PP for a video, I mastered that car already. Think you can add me & I could do it in your lounge with you in there so you can save the replay & record it, I don't have very good recording equipment.

Umm idk who requested this. I got a few people asking if they could use my tunes and post a video on YouTube and I like the idea so I am going to post them all on my account so everyone can easily see them. I got another one for drifting coming soon.

I would like to add you and race with you, but I don't have the recording equipment either. The only vids I have ever made are the green viper and my rx-7 vid which can be seen on my channel or look in the first post in my drift garage. I edited them to be as sweet as they can be, but quality wise sucks since I just recorded one with my phone and another with a DVD reorder. I might buy a capture card to get the videos if people really like them and I get lots of views/subscribers.

Oh my gosh SHMOGT I have found your garage all in a sudden and your tunning are just so STUNNING!!! I love the VAXUALL and MINI COOPER settings, they make me feel really crazy that I can beat some NSX on NUR! The 380rs is even more insane to go with 550pp NUR.

I am really hoping to have a car that a love being tuned well! Would you be able to help with a FURAI CONCEPT 550pp ,600pp and 620pp (or they can all be the same) for 2 tracks, R246 & NUR ? Really much appreciated if you can as your tunnings are just totally awesome!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh SHMOGT I have found your garage all in a sudden and your tunning are just so STUNNING!!! I love the VAXUALL and MINI COOPER settings, they make me feel really crazy that I can beat some NSX on NUR! The 380rs is even more insane to go with 550pp NUR.

I am really hoping to have a car that a love being tuned well! Would you be able to help with a FURAI CONCEPT 550pp ,600pp and 620pp (or they can all be the same) for 2 tracks, R246 & NUR ? Really much appreciated if you can as your tunnings are just totally awesome!

Thank you very much. Those are some of my favourite cars as well. I can make that car with those requirements, but that is technically 12 different tunes since each pp level goes to 2 different tracks and there is 3 pp levels you asked for. So instead I can make 2 600pp tune 1 for each track you wanted. I will try to make it so all you have to do is add more or less power and have it still perform great at the other pp levels you wanted as well.

Thank you so much! You're so precise...that's really impressing me and you have now got new a little far east girl fan !!

You're so right about it, I didn't realize (as you know girls are always not so smart with cars stuff....) that its gonna be a combo with 12 tunes..you're right! Most of the time I just add up 200kg to the weight of 875KG in total in order to keep the HP or it'll be too low or not able to meet the lower class requirement. That's all I know about tuning ,haha!

By the way I have a quick question about the avendator, is the setting for the track race is capable with 700PS ( around 617pp) too? Any recommendation for street cars @ NUR 550pp ?

Thank you so much! You're so precise...that's really impressing me and you have now got new a little far east girl fan !!

You're so right about it, I didn't realize (as you know girls are always not so smart with cars stuff....) that its gonna be a combo with 12 tunes..you're right! Most of the time I just add up 200kg to the weight of 875KG in total in order to keep the HP or it'll be too low or not able to meet the lower class requirement. That's all I know about tuning ,haha!

By the way I have a quick question about the avendator, is the setting for the track race is capable with 700PS ( around 617pp) too? Any recommendation for street cars @ NUR 550pp ?

lol what's extra funny about you being a girl is according to all my google and youtube analytics I am extremely popular with the women demographic as they account for 58% of my traffic. Seems awfully high to me, but to celebrate I am making a special car just for the ladies.

That car is 650pp I don't know what PS is tho and lowering it down to 617pp may be kind of a stretch. You could possibly add weight and lower the power to reach it, but it may be too heavy to compete in that class. As for 550pp cars I do not know what the pp of all my cars are, but try maybe the Lotus Motorsport Elise and either add some weight or lower the power, possibly the V8 Vantage as I made that car for large tracks but it's pp is a little over 600, Nissan Fairlady Z might be good, Nismo GT-R road car, or definitely the Subaru WRX type R. I know the Subaru is really close to 550pp and it is super excellent at handling and speed.

Haha that is awesome ! you know what, i feel like a monster when I am playing this game as guys in my region just can't take a female playing this game at all, totally weird.

Thanks very much for the advises! I'll look for the cars and try. Once again thank you for the efforts!

By the way, do you have facebook account that we can contact with? I know that you have a fan page but you know, I don't want my teamates realize that I am starting to tune cars, hahaha, they'll bug me even worse than now. I'll PM my facebook account to you and hopefully we can get a chat easier. Thanks again!

Haha that is awesome ! you know what, i feel like a monster when I am playing this game as guys in my region just can't take a female playing this game at all, totally weird.

Thanks very much for the advises! I'll look for the cars and try. Once again thank you for the efforts!

By the way, do you have facebook account that we can contact with? I know that you have a fan page but you know, I don't want my teamates realize that I am starting to tune cars, hahaha, they'll bug me even worse than now. I'll PM my facebook account to you and hopefully we can get a chat easier. Thanks again!
I do have facebook, but it's a lot easier for me to handle all my GT5 tunes on stuff dedicated to them. I am sure liking my facebook page your team mates will just think you like my style or something. Worst case scenario they like my page and use my tunes as well lol.

Seems to spin the tires through 4 gear? Anyone else have this problem?
lol it would help if you listed what car. I read your PM so I know your talking about the Cobra luckily, but you have to set the final gear, top speed, than gears in that order. I forgot to mention that in the tune, but have added it now. Also note the comments I write for it as they will list the fast shift points and what gears to start in etc.

Alright! Is the Subaru WRX is this one *IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99? I can't find any other one with "type R" in subaru besides this one. If so...by any chance anyone has one I can exchange with?? Please help~~

RainieWingko
Alright! Is the Subaru WRX is this one *IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99? I can't find any other one with "type R" in subaru besides this one. If so...by any chance anyone has one I can exchange with?? Please help~~

Ya that's the one. Try the market place section to make trades if you can't find one.

Latest Posts

Back