Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments
maveric25
Wooot, the Aristo tune, my request... All I have to say is great job on it & thanks!! đź‘Ť :)
Yup it's finally here! Get some laps in to get used to it and I'm sure you'll love it.

uMadson?
Yellow... BBS LM-R...

Shmo, did you jack my Aristo? :lol: jokes, jokes, I'm definitely gonna give that a try, being an Aristo fan and all. đź‘Ť
Lol nope mine is black. Pics were taken by someone else. Hopefully you like it. Personally I love this car. I raced so much online destroying people and had a blast.

My Request: I'd like to see you do a Prius TC tune, only requirement is that it has to be 50% Power Limited, Minimum Downforce and 200 KG of Ballast, with no additional weight decreasing or power increasing parts installed. Thank you in advance

Jahgee1124
My Request: I'd like to see you do a Prius TC tune, only requirement is that it has to be 50% Power Limited, Minimum Downforce and 200 KG of Ballast, with no additional weight decreasing or power increasing parts installed. Thank you in advance

Ok hang on. So you want me to take the Prius TC stock, lower the power to 50%, lower the downforce fully, and add 200kg?

Jahgee1124

Any reason? It sounds like its for the 430pp ff seasonal.

Ok hang on. So you want me to take the Prius TC stock, lower the power to 50%, lower the downforce fully, and add 200kg?

Yes, I was getting tired of the understeer in my tune, and I figured you would make a great tune for those specs.

Yes, I was getting tired of the understeer in my tune, and I figured you would make a great tune for those specs.

lol ok had to make sure. Didn't want to make the tune wrong since actually meant something else which I didn't understand

Click here for 380pp Honda CR-X del Sol SiR '92

This car is for Cape Ring Periphery. It is also for the 380pp tuning challenge. Virtually 170hp at 1100kg makes this thing quite quick. Easy to drive, but sometimes tricky to get into those blisteringly fast times. A lot of the time you do not need to brake, but only let off the gas however it depends where obviously. For the loop part hit the gas the whole way, but if you came in too fast let off the gas to literally 9/10 the pressure to barely slow it. All that matters is you do not go into the red part.

I did a 1:55.4 which is super quick. Pretty much perfect run. Low 1:56 is possible even if you go off the track the tinniest bit on certain parts. My personal worst time with going off the track and hitting walls etc was in the 1:58's.

Last edited:

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 tune right here. Works for the new FF seasonal

This car is for Cape Ring Periphery. It is also for the 380pp tuning challenge. 163hp at 1040kg makes this thing quite quick. Easy to drive, but sometimes tricky to get into those blisteringly fast times. A lot of the time you do not need to brake, but only let off the gas however it depends where obviously. For the loop part hit the gas the whole way, but if you came in too fast let off the gas to literally 9/10 the pressure to barely slow it. All that matters is you do not go into the red part.

I did a 1:55.4 which is super quick. Pretty much perfect run. Low 1:56 is possible even if you go off the track the tinniest bit on certain parts. My personal worst time with going off the track and hitting walls etc was in the 1:58's.

Last edited:
Jahgee1124

Do you seriously want this? Mine has 113hp at 1245kg and 366pp with all those requirements. Its only suspension and LSD to change too. I can post the settings to make it a bit better here if your serious, but it's awfully low everything and high weight.

rams1de
You should post you tunes in this thread, otherwise it looks like your just spamming your website.

Alternatively do what praiano63 does and make a spreadsheet image and post it on any photo sharing site, post links on the website.

You should post you tunes in this thread, otherwise it looks like your just spamming your website.

Alternatively do what praiano63 does and make a spreadsheet image and post it on any photo sharing site, post links on the website.

Is my website too difficult to use? I would of thought it is much better since you can easily look at the manufactures and the the exact category the car is in etc. Only reason I even still post cars is because people already know about this so they can just come here if they don't want to go directly to my site for whatever reason.

shmogt
Is my website too difficult to use? I would of thought it is much better since you can easily look at the manufactures and the the exact category the car is in etc. Only reason I even still post cars is because people already know about this so they can just come here if they don't want to go directly to my site for whatever reason.

I have no problems but y'know if it does get crowded its just a suggestion.

Gotta say I think your website looks Great mate, and no it's very straight forward and easy to use, well done bud.

I have no problems but y'know if it does get crowded its just a suggestion.

The only thing I will be changing is I'm going to add the description to here so you can read it and see if it's worth trying. That way you can just read to see if it interest you instead of going directly to my site right away. Will make it look less spamy too lol

shmogt
The only thing I will be changing is I'm going to add the description to here so you can read it and see if it's worth trying. That way you can just read to see if it interest you instead of going directly to my site right away. Will make it look less spamy too lol

Not a bad idea actually. Did you pay for the web space or was it free?

Gotta say I think your website looks Great mate, and no it's very straight forward and easy to use, well done bud.
Thank you. I am planning on adding a drive terrain search feature soon so you can search for strictly the FF cars I have etc

Not a bad idea actually. Did you pay for the web space or was it free?
I have my own server so it cost nothing. I like my own site way better because I can see exactly what people are using and how many hits etc. Plus it's all one place which is so much easier for me instead of changing like a million things to add one tune

The website is great but in my opinion I liked it a bit better when you posted the tunes here. :indiff: Plus, I use the PS3 Internet Browser for almost anything & for some reason your website is one of the ones that takes a bit more than usual to load up.

The website is great but in my opinion I liked it a bit better when you posted the tunes here. :indiff: Plus, I use the PS3 Internet Browser for almost anything & for some reason your website is one of the ones that takes a bit more than usual to load up.

How do you look at tunes on the PS3 browser and put in the tune playing GT5? Isn't it have one or the other open at a time?

I will try to make it load faster, but I think I have it as fast as it will go. I find when I go to a new site like first time it loads slower than loads faster when I come back again. I know ads slow it down a tiny bit, but I'm thinking it would be the million pictures. Also could be the share buttons those are always the last to load for me.

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) ‘89

This car is specially designed for Tsukuba. I was asked to make this car with no performance or weight reduction parts for someone and I figured it would be an interesting tune to do. After it was all done I am quite happy how it turned out. It is a lot faster than I would of expected. I do laps under 1:00min and only a tiny amount slower laps than my Mazda Roadster tune which was built for this track as well and that car has more HP plus weighs like 500kg less. So pretty impressive for this car to do nearly as well. To get really quick times you obviously have to be perfect and I found not braking and just letting the car coast around some corners worked great. That way you don't slow too much and can get back hard on the gas.

Last edited:

Pagani Zonda R '09

This is a special edition Pagani Zonda Tricolore R. It is made to be as identical to the specs as the real thing as possible. Basically a more toned down Zonda R for the street. I really like this car. The actual Zonda R has so much power it can get crazy real quick. This feels just as fast only has a nice smoothness about it. The sports tires make the car lots of fun because if you step on the gas too hard the tires smoke, but if you can be gentle with the gas the car is very nice to drive. For something toned down it is crazy fast. Even with the sports tires it can land some quick times. I tried it with racing soft as well and it was obviously better by about 5seconds. I enjoy driving this car and of course you can never have enough Zonda's.

P.S. I have some super amazing photos that you need to check out here

I also posted a video of what the actual car looks like

Last edited:

Aston Martin Vanquish '04

Wow. This car has blown my mind. It does not have a insane amount of HP light as a feather, but it is perfect in every way. I beat my times with this car at multiple tracks compared to my V12 Vantage which has much more power. Seriously go try this car I promise you will be amazed and really happy you did.

Last edited:
shmogt

Pagani Zonda R '09

This is a special edition Pagani Zonda Tricolore R. It is made to be as identical to the specs as the real thing as possible. Basically a more toned down Zonda R for the street. I really like this car. The actual Zonda R has so much power it can get crazy real quick. This feels just as fast only has a nice smoothness about it. The sports tires make the car lots of fun because if you step on the gas too hard the tires smoke, but if you can be gentle with the gas the car is very nice to drive. For something toned down it is crazy fast. Even with the sports tires it can land some quick times. I tried it with racing soft as well and it was obviously better by about 5seconds. I enjoy driving this car and of course you can never have enough Zonda's.

P.S. I have some super amazing photos that you need to check out here

I also posted a video of what the actual car looks like

Cant wait to wake up and test this! About your web page... Its great even with a phone!

[Edit]: Tricolore R is that real car or a car made by you? (Couldnt find photos by googeling it)

Cant wait to wake up and test this! About your web page... Its great even with a phone!

[Edit]: Tricolore R is that real car or a car made by you? (Couldnt find photos by googeling it)

Thanks, I find it works pretty good on my phone as well. I am looking to do a custom site for mobile browsers to make it even more stream lined when visiting, but still have more planning to do.

You definitely should find photos. Type "pagani zonda tricolore r" into google. It kind of looks like a cross between a normal Zonda and a Zonda R only blue. It's basically a Zonda R for the street. I included a video of the actual thing on my site anyway if you wanna see it.

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04

This car is pretty intense. I find all Honda's are great to drive and need little tuning to push them from good to great. That's exactly what happened here. A lot of the problems were just too much power for such a little car. With some transmission adjustments and LSD tweaks you should have no problem blowing away the competition. Not always, but sometimes the tires can over spin and cause them to smoke when exiting a corner, but it only happens sometimes and if it does happen take that as a warning for you driving to aggressive. I was going to try to get rid of it completly, but the LSD is as low as I feel comfortable with. Any lower and the car just can't get the power right away everywhere else.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back