Team Shmo (tuning garage) *NEW* CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 679 comments
saidaouita
I've always been a fan of the Subaru 22B. I believe if it's properly tuned, it can beat cars with more PP.

I'm thinking the Subaru tune I did could be applied to that car as well. You could try it and tell me how it goes.

New website is out! For a more detailed look at my garage with sections for race, drift, drag, rally, and track please visit www.teamshmo.com

Nice! So far your web has a great launch!!!
Now that you have a website. I have a request for rally(since you have specific rally tab in your web).
I believe that rally needs more support in GT5.

My request is a GT-R R35 for rally lol I know its weird. We know the GT-R is fast on asphalt but what about on dirt? Something unique right? a GT-R doing rally?
(any R35 will do)

Nice! So far your web has a great launch!!!
Now that you have a website. I have a request for rally(since you have specific rally tab in your web).
I believe that rally needs more support in GT5.

My request is a GT-R R35 for rally lol I know its weird. We know the GT-R is fast on asphalt but what about on dirt? Something unique right? a GT-R doing rally?
(any R35 will do)

Thanks I figured making a site would make it a lot easier to find specific tunes like rally. Ok I will get one and see how good it is as a rally crosser.

Mazda Furai Concept 2008 600pp specially designed for Nurburgring

This car was built for Nurburgring however should work at other tracks. The car is extremely fast and handles truly amazing. I set the downforce very low and it's still like glue to the pavement. I am not the best at this track and i use a control and managed a 6.35 there which for me is extremely good plus zero screw ups where I went off the track.

P.S. the pics are by Ironbash go check out his gallery

Last edited:
Did you send the fr to my Psn¿ I never got it if you did. :-/ anyway I'm hoping to race with you some time. :3

Did I send you a fr? I highly doubt I did since I don't add anyone. You sure I didn't tell you that I don't add people, but you can feel free to add me?

Also I am thinking about starting a drift team with 2 divisions, 1 that is amazing and does events or whatever the drift teams do and another that just has fun drifting together. I have gotten asked to race with me or start a team, but would anyone else be interested in this?

shmogt
Did I send you a fr? I highly doubt I did since I don't add anyone. You sure I didn't tell you that I don't add people, but you can feel free to add me?

Also I am thinking about starting a drift team with 2 divisions, 1 that is amazing and does events or whatever the drift teams do and another that just has fun drifting together. I have gotten asked to race with me or start a team, but would anyone else be interested in this?

I could be in the latter :3

I got a request if you're able to do it. The Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex is my favorite 4-door ever & it works amazingly as a drift car in the game but I've never been able to tune it right for racing. Think you could make a race tune for it?

I got a request if you're able to do it. The Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex is my favorite 4-door ever & it works amazingly as a drift car in the game but I've never been able to tune it right for racing. Think you could make a race tune for it?

Your lucky cause that car is on my list of cars to do. I think there is 1 tune out for it now, but I have not tried it myself to see if it is good

Hiya Shmogt!
Thanks so much for the tune for FURAI!! I'll test it out today.
It's very interesting to see the camber is over 2 and with low downforce, no Turbo. I'll absolutely test it out and I have faith in you!

RainieWingko
Hiya Shmogt!
Thanks so much for the tune for FURAI!! I'll test it out today.
It's very interesting to see the camber is over 2 and with low downforce, no Turbo. I'll absolutely test it out and I have faith in you!

It is tough to get it to 600pp, but for that track I did not feel high downforce was needed. It handled like a race car for me and still hit 200mph on the straights and that's with not much power either.

Sup people I am looking for a drag expert to join my garage. Right now the drag tunes I have are pretty good, but it takes me a long time to get them that way. If you are amazing at drag racing please leave a message. Obviously if your tunes are worse than the times I am getting with the ones I did don't apply because I am only looking for someone who can make any car into a pretty damn good drag machine as well as give a variety of tunes.

Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 3

For some reason I always thought this car was not fun at all to drive and never raced with it. I than got a request to make one and wow was I wrong. I have no idea why I thought it wasn't good and man was I wrong. This thing is awesome! It flys around an track and handles superb.

Pics by Ferrari_458. Go check his gallery.

Last edited:
I can't put the gear ratios in your furai tune in my furai

Edit:just did the tranny trick with engine stage 3 and it worked

Last edited:
I can't put the gear ratios in your furai tune in my furai

Edit:just did the tranny trick with engine stage 3 and it worked

Hmm maybe I have engine upgrades and forgot to mention it. Could you hit 600pp with no engine upgrades and the weight added or was it less?

shmogt
Hmm maybe I have engine upgrades and forgot to mention it. Could you hit 600pp with no engine upgrades and the weight added or was it less?

I was no where near 600pp with out upgrades and weight was added

just tried the mazda furai tune with turbos and my god.i mean i am almost speechless with the handling of this thing.it's in another level of handling in a race car like this.did you put a x1 suspension in this thing because it turn and handles like a low downforce x1.there is nothing better to say then my god.it a little bit understeery but i love it so much

I was no where near 600pp with out upgrades and weight was added

just tried the mazda furai tune with turbos and my god.i mean i am almost speechless with the handling of this thing.it's in another level of handling in a race car like this.did you put a x1 suspension in this thing because it turn and handles like a low downforce x1.there is nothing better to say then my god.it a little bit understeery but i love it so much

lol ok I guess I messed up what parts I had on it. I know I had everything than took stuff off to hit 600pp, but engine you can't take off so I'll go check again. Ya that car is truly amazing. You gotta try it at Nurburgring at that 600pp level tho. I suck at that course and got blisteringly fast times. It just grips everywhere and I don't even have the downforce high.

shmogt
lol ok I guess I messed up what parts I had on it. I know I had everything than took stuff off to hit 600pp, but engine you can't take off so I'll go check again. Ya that car is truly amazing. You gotta try it at Nurburgring at that 600pp level tho. I suck at that course and got blisteringly fast times. It just grips everywhere and I don't even have the downforce high.

My car got 597pp

Pimp Bus Review: This is quite possibly the most fun car I've driven in GT5, the simple fact that offline, you can do Eau Rouge on 2 wheels makes this worth the premium you pay for it. If you do a one make practice race, you can see when the turbo kicks in. My only problem is that you forgot the aero to pimp it out further.

I will post a request at a later date

Jahgee1124
Pimp Bus Review: This is quite possibly the most fun car I've driven in GT5, the simple fact that offline, you can do Eau Rouge on 2 wheels makes this worth the premium you pay for it. If you do a one make practice race, you can see when the turbo kicks in. My only problem is that you forgot the aero to pimp it out further.

I will post a request at a later date

Lol ya that car is just pure fun. So many race cars etc and all this competition all the time, but sometimes you gotta take a break and drive the pimp bus lol.

Click here for Toyota ARISTO V300 Vertex Edition '00

Wow this car is a monster! It is pretty much a gigantic engine strapped to a few wheel and when you hit the gas that thing goes. Really difficult to drive before this tune as it only went straight. However after tuning it the car is crazy fun. At 580pp I was killing so many cars online. Beat a Mazda RX-7 TC at Sarthe in this thing and if you haven't tried the Mazda that car is possibly the most perfect car ever so for this to beat it is quite the accomplishment. Still has tons of power so watch your gas. You may need to let off the gas totally going around the apex than back on it, but trust me the thing fly.

Last edited:
Yellow... BBS LM-R...

Shmo, did you jack my Aristo? :lol: jokes, jokes, I'm definitely gonna give that a try, being an Aristo fan and all. 👍

Back