Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,566 comments
They fixed global illumination on PS5.

indeed it's a bit better

Edit : just launch the game to see what was the solar pass, seriously ??? low cash and stickers /cosmetics ???
This one is free, but I never pay for something this bad and pointless, even free I felt cheated

This is a nightmare

Last edited:
I don't have too much of a problem with the game being online for a while as long as Solo driving Vs. A.I. would be do-able not too far from now.

Last edited:
Great, so on the PS5/XBSX it went from looking like a PS4 game with broken lighting to looking like a PS4 game. I can't believe how low-quality that still looks, esp. compared to a modern AAA title like The Crew Motorfest or even an indie title such as CarX Street.

Is it any better on PC today? Especially considering I can run both The Crew Motorfest and CarX Street on a ROG Ally with decent settings and get 60FPS?

Is it any better on PC today? Especially considering I can run both The Crew Motorfest and CarX Street on a ROG Ally with decent settings and get 60FPS?
No

Has drops to 30 in the rain race, 40 in wet areas or in races. 50- 60+ in normal free roam.

This is at 1440p 60 lock at ultra with DLAA on a Ryzen 5 5600, RTX 4070Super, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Ram on a 1 TB WD Black NvMe.

The recent update only increased the frequency of the drops and introduced new stutters in "social areas" like the HQs and dealerships where you walk around.

Last edited:
Back