• 8,605 comments
Pearl Waterfall, China

tumblr_m5lfv3Z4ro1rxdrieo1_1280.jpg

Edit
tumblr_m4ip9mPnh41qzqo8qo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
PeterJB
I'm still trying to understand this one:

Someone bought the original couple dinner once I'm assuming to save the money to help with the young child. So the original couple followed suit and are hoping that their act of kindness makes their parenting just that little bit easier.. I could be wrong though..

Someone bought the original couple dinner once I'm assuming to save the money to help with the young child. So the original couple followed suit and are hoping that their act of kindness makes their parenting just that little bit easier.. I could be wrong though..

That's what it sounded like to me, it reminded me of this quote from Evan Almighty.

God: How do you change the world?
Evan: One single act of random kindness at a time.

Why not? It's obviously a long exposure, if you look at the shoreline.. just caught multiple strikes over whatever period the shutter was open for. Photographers do it all the time.

Indeed they do. The only think that makes me question it is the fact that the light bouncing off the water from the individual bolts seems to be pointing in single and different directions instead of all the way around (and not always at the direction of the camera). But you are most probably right.

I think the best part about this photo is that it was taken in full color in 1942. No touch ups. Looks so good that if I didn't know any better I'd say it was taken yesterday.

kgDNK.jpg

USS Saratoga... a busy day. As soon as a Hellcat lands it moves forward to be taken down the elevator as another comes in. Pacific 1944. No pressure...

zVs9N.jpg

Ah, the fountains at the Bellagio. Good stuff. I went up to the top of the (1/3 scale) Eiffel tower with the wife, but she started to have a panic attack and would step away from the inner most walls.

Back